Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Growing as an SS

Over the years I have had clash heads with individuals on this forum and learned what’s important. I made a lot of mistakes on stuff I said on here but because of physical changes as well as mental And spiritual ones, going through a major transformation has changed my perceptions And set boundaries. I feel more free.

But Satan has answered prayers and been with me. I’m thankful that I am here and all the things that happened to me this year has taught me a lot on what really matters to me. I don’t really waste my time with senseless arguments on these forums anymore because everyone is different and will clash heads. I’m living my life and still an SS I realized this is about me and Satan and the Gods. Not me and other people on the forum I haven’t met. So My focus has become more on that than trying to get acceptance from other people. Some people are still programmed a certain way so I don’t even bother.

Coming and going. I’m here because from what I seen happened during this pandemic and a war broke out. I knew in my heart that the Clergy like hoodedcobra and Maxine was right. I been on the frontlines and dealt with hostile people. Satan has been looking out for me as well as my GD. So I’m fighting this war as well.

This war has made me more level headed to bond with my brothers and sisters here. At least being united is what is needed at this time.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:

Honestly, it's to each their own, but I do really love witnessing members here who actually recognize the importance of a satanic bond with one another here. It's not exactly required but Satan and the gods do want us to cooperate and it is said they do admire those of us who really work together to build one another up.

The gods are on other planets with their own duties and daily chores and tasks, they can spare time for us but for the vast majority on Earth in the sense of physical camaraderie, we literally only have each other on this giant rock. And to boot we're a small group compared to the vast population where pretty much 80% of the world hates us or is afraid of people like us due to a lack of knowledge and understanding and an insurmountable number of people and ((("people"))) desire grave harm upon us and even death.

Sticking together as a family doesn't have to be a prison, but it's nice to know we aren't alone together on this earth. For many years I stuck to this path silently in the background without really so much as glancing at the forum much, but I like being with my own people much better in communications.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back