Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Growing as an SS

Over the years I have had clash heads with individuals on this forum and learned what’s important. I made a lot of mistakes on stuff I said on here but because of physical changes as well as mental And spiritual ones, going through a major transformation has changed my perceptions And set boundaries. I feel more free.

But Satan has answered prayers and been with me. I’m thankful that I am here and all the things that happened to me this year has taught me a lot on what really matters to me. I don’t really waste my time with senseless arguments on these forums anymore because everyone is different and will clash heads. I’m living my life and still an SS I realized this is about me and Satan and the Gods. Not me and other people on the forum I haven’t met. So My focus has become more on that than trying to get acceptance from other people. Some people are still programmed a certain way so I don’t even bother.

Coming and going. I’m here because from what I seen happened during this pandemic and a war broke out. I knew in my heart that the Clergy like hoodedcobra and Maxine was right. I been on the frontlines and dealt with hostile people. Satan has been looking out for me as well as my GD. So I’m fighting this war as well.

This war has made me more level headed to bond with my brothers and sisters here. At least being united is what is needed at this time.

I can clearly remember the person I was before joining SS. My entire life was a complete wreck. I was a person without spirit and perspective.

I have had to walk through fire, and its only recently that I have learned its was all for the greater good.
But WITHOUT father Satan and my guardian demon I WOULDNT have endured.
Because the fire did burn me, it burned away my fears, my insecurities, my weakness, and all were painful experiences, but I only endured because father was by my side, gave me hope and showed that nothing ever comes from taking the easy way out. He encouraged me to go on and not fail, my guardian demon protected me and showed me the way.

And when I came out the end of the fire, I was a better person, I was... Much older, wiser, and stronger!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN

I honestly can't understand how I once was brought to believe that Satan is evil.
And that plentiful in the world still consider Satan to be the villain :shock:

He is so full of love and compassion and....

Thank you father Satan for answering my prayers.
Thank you for lifting me up from the shipwreck of my life.
Thank you for having me be your child.

HAIL FATHER SATAN
Hail Haagenti

Devil's Advocate

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back