Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is it save to meditate in the car?

We are the future gods of our people. Start acting
9_angled_peacock said:
Hello, I was wandering if it’s safe to do the JoS meditations in the car, on a fairy, or on a plane. Thanks.

You can do it while riding on a centaur upon a magic carpet flying into Narnia if you want.

What matters is so long as you can focus well enough and aren't distracted. The only locations I'd suggest you not to do it would be near a church... or in a church. Also a graveyard, I've had some weird and very unpleasant experiences with that.

well i use to wake up early and park somewhere secluded and do my vibrational meditations since i had no real privacy. i would have the engine running with some music playing aswell to muffle the sound just in case someone was passing by. while its probably not the best thing to sit in a running car for a long time, i ended up being fine and it worked out good for me.

i think you should avoid meditations on a plane and ferry. doing energy workings around other people could prove to be problematic since you could steal their energy, also cleaning your aura could have dross/negative energy stick to others.

9_angled_peacock said:
Hello, I was wandering if it’s safe to do the JoS meditations in the car, on a fairy, or on a plane. Thanks.

For the most part. Maybe if you cleaned yourself next to someone they might get some shit on them, but not much you can do about that.
Biggest worry is just don't let anyone know what you are up to, as far as pursuing Satanic means. Like I wouldn't browse JOS on your phone on an airplane, for example.

Anyway, the answer is yes, it is safe.

9_angled_peacock said:
As long as you are not driving yourself, yes. Do not do meditations while driving as this may distract you and cause accidents, it can be very dangerous.

9_angled_peacock said:
It's not safe to meditate in the car while driving, don't do that and, on a plane, it's obvious its safe to meditate if you're not the pilot. on a fairy? Is this a joke?

9_angled_peacock said:
As long as you are not driving. Sit on the backseats so people can assume you are resting instead of assuming you felt bad and passed out lol

9_angled_peacock said:
Yes. As long as you aren't the one who's driving :lol:

9_angled_peacock said:

Yes meditations can be done anywhere.

9_angled_peacock said:
You can meditate anywheres if your smart about it.....clean air good......freezing cold air bad to Hold in this is beginners INformation man not be a prick but this is very beginner knowledge so I don’t think you gotta worry about it yet ...but seriously good vibes manMeditating on an airplane would be fun , better yet man thank you I’m going to think of all the different places that would be cool to meditate!!! Lol hail Satan! the darkest and the brightest gods... too me they initiate me , they first appear in the darkest terrifying spine shattering form for 3-10minutes...and like do some cray shit if I can last the into tat ion and not run to the light they will then switch to appear showing there humble and friendly form unto me.ive read stories about Hindus accounts and it seems like a “horrifying” demon always appears before one of there “gods” appears magnificently deatroyingnor chasingnoff the darkness. I think it’s the same god/demon if compared to how the demons have in Unitarian meetings do this to me

9_angled_peacock said:
You can meditate anywheres if your smart about it.....clean air good......freezing cold air bad to Hold in this is beginners INformation man not be a prick but this is very beginner knowledge so I don’t think you gotta worry about it yet ...but seriously good vibes manMeditating on an airplane would be fun , better yet man thank you I’m going to think of all the different places that would be cool to meditate!!! Lol hail Satan! the darkest and the brightest gods... too me they initiate me , they first appear in the darkest terrifying spine shattering form for 3-10minutes...and like do some cray shit if I can last the into tat ion and not run to the light they will then switch to appear showing there humble and friendly form unto me.ive read stories about Hindus accounts and it seems like a “horrifying” demon always appears before one of there “gods” appears magnificently deatroyingnor chasingnoff the darkness. I think it’s the same god/demon if compared to how the demons have in Unitarian meetings do this to me

9_angled_peacock said:
Meditation can usually be done anywhere, but I would be careful about driving while meditating. For a passenger, I don't see a problem, but as a driver, suppose one of your chakras gets a little over-stimulated and distracts you. Meanwhile, suppose another driver is busy texting and tries to merge into you. You might be seeing Satan a little sooner than you expected.

One consideration in public places is to avoid standing out on the astral. Meditation brightens the aura, which can attract the attention of some unsavory characters. For example, jews may glare at you. If this becomes a problem, you can try Invoking the Akasha to conceal yourself.

Also, since you're new around here, I should mention that you ought to Dedicate Your Soul to Satan (if you haven't already) before doing too much meditation. There are enemy creatures that harass people who dabble in magic, but Satan protects his dedicated followers.

P.S. I would imagine it's quite difficult to meditate while on a fairy. Perhaps you meant "ferry"? :)

I actually do this, and have had no problem with it. Very effective if you have a hefty work week. Most of ut is aura cleaning chakra spinning and runic vibrations. Do this at your own risk and stay safe. Save the workings that need really deep trances off the road.

Blitzkreig said:
9_angled_peacock said:

For the most part. Maybe if you cleaned yourself next to someone they might get some shit on them, but not much you can do about that.
Biggest worry is just don't let anyone know what you are up to, as far as pursuing Satanic means. Like I wouldn't browse JOS on your phone on an airplane, for example.

Anyway, the answer is yes, it is safe.

When i came back home from NL i had a full row all to myself. I did some meditations and RTRs...no one to disturb me the whole 10 hrs lol

9_angled_peacock said:

Any place where you'll be undisturbed is fine, you should try to find the best environment to do your meditation if possible but otherwise the above is fine.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back