Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Cognitive Dissonance

GoldenxChild

Have you ever noticed when you attempt to lift the veil from the sheep sleeping in their Goy slumber they revolt and attack with no reason or rationalization ?

This is why in short:

In the field of psychology, cognitive dissonance occurs when a person holds contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values, and is typically experienced as psychological stress when they participate in an action that goes against one or more of them. According to this theory, when two actions or ideas are not psychologically consistent with each other, people do all in their power to change them until they become consistent.[1] The discomfort is triggered by the person's belief clashing with new information perceived, wherein they try to find a way to resolve the contradiction to reduce their discomfort.[1][2]

In A Theory of Cognitive Dissonance (1957), Leon Festinger proposed that human beings strive for internal psychological consistency to function mentally in the real world. A person who experiences internal inconsistency tends to become psychologically uncomfortable and is motivated to reduce the cognitive dissonance. They tend to make changes to justify the stressful behavior, either by adding new parts to the cognition causing the psychological dissonance or by avoiding circumstances and contradictory information likely to increase the magnitude of the cognitive dissonance.[2]

Coping with the nuances of contradictory ideas or experiences is mentally stressful. It requires energy and effort to sit with those seemingly opposite things that all seem true. Festinger argued that some people would inevitably resolve dissonance by blindly believing whatever they wanted to believe.

As in the above people lose their minds when faced with the Truth and Reality. It's never an issue of how "well" or how "linguistic" someone explains the truth of things to a sheep , they can't hear you even though they are listening. In some cases the subject becomes angry and hysteric like said in the above , this is a more aggressive scenario but it is likely to happen depending on the individual psyche of the subject.

All in all brothers and sisters , it becomes apparent how true our beloved Father's words are.

Al Jilwah

Chapter IV
"But those who keep my secrets shall receive the fulfillment of my promises. Those who suffer for my sake I will surely reward in one of the worlds."

"Do not mention my name nor my attributes, lest ye regret it; for ye do not know what those who are without may do."

Chapter V
"Receive that, that is dictated, and do not carry it before those who are without, Jews, Christians, Muslims and others; for they know not the nature of my teaching. Do not give them your books, lest thy alter them without your knowledge. Learn by heart the greater part of them, lest they be altered."

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL AGARES!!

GoldenxChild said:

When I was a new Satanist as a kid I wasted months trying to persuade one measly xian to the truth. They never relented and I gave up and learned my lesson. Fear is a very powerful emotion, to fear truth is, well, the only real means the enemy has in keeping people from it.

Why in the hell someone would rather believe in a god who'd throw them into a burning lake of fire for an eternity for so much as brushing their hand against their dick as opposed to one who doesn't do any of that shit and actually loves you and cares about you very personally... well to be honest I did know, I was an xian, it's called stupidity.

If there's one thing I remember though, trying be a 'tough xian boy' before I discovered Joy of Satan, I once purposefully verbally insulted Satan to show off to my xian parents... to this day I of course now know why I felt so oddly remorseful and awful the very second I said it despite being an xian and at the time Satan being the 'bad guy' to me. It was just so wrong and I remember so distinctly it felt like I had needlessly insulted someone close to me like my own dad or something and I was so confused and remembered going quiet the rest of the conversation in confusion on the feeling.

I think that was the very first sign of it all to my true allegiance if I'm honest. Little did I know. So very little did I know...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back