Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan answers prayers!!!!!

I had an original post it was about my sister’s condition her liver and kidney we’re not functioning at all very well she’s been unconscious borderline coma and I’ve been here in Texas for a week. It has been really stressful emotional and things like that. Today I prayed to Father Satan/Enki for assistance in helping my sister to recover. No prayers were getting answered when my family was praying to the XIAN god. I was so emotional about the prayer, it was sincere and I also swore during my prayer that if my sister Recovers I know I will be a changed man. Sure enough. I came home to take a nap and I woke up an hour later I find out from the doctors that my sister is recovering, responding to medicine. Her kidneys functioning. I was really shocked because I was not expecting anything at all.

This tells me Satan hears Our prayers and responds! When I get experiences like this. My faith is strengthen.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I had an original post it was about my sister’s condition her liver and kidney we’re not functioning at all very well she’s been unconscious borderline coma and I’ve been here in Texas for a week. It has been really stressful emotional and things like that. Today I prayed to Father Satan/Enki for assistance in helping my sister to recover. No prayers were getting answered when my family was praying to the XIAN god. I was so emotional about the prayer, it was sincere and I also swore during my prayer that if my sister Recovers I know I will be a changed man. Sure enough. I came home to take a nap and I woke up an hour later I find out from the doctors that my sister is recovering, responding to medicine. Her kidneys functioning. I was really shocked because I was not expecting anything at all.

This tells me Satan hears Our prayers and responds! When I get experiences like this. My faith is strengthen.

That is wonderful news! Now it is your turn to make the changes you promised.

Btw, I would suggest she follow up with a TCM clinic. Modern medicine places emphasis only on fixing symptoms, not curing the cause. Take her diagnosis, then google it with the word "TCM" next to it, and you will see the treatments they use and the efficacy of them in some studies.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back