Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Satan answers prayers!!!!!

I had an original post it was about my sister’s condition her liver and kidney we’re not functioning at all very well she’s been unconscious borderline coma and I’ve been here in Texas for a week. It has been really stressful emotional and things like that. Today I prayed to Father Satan/Enki for assistance in helping my sister to recover. No prayers were getting answered when my family was praying to the XIAN god. I was so emotional about the prayer, it was sincere and I also swore during my prayer that if my sister Recovers I know I will be a changed man. Sure enough. I came home to take a nap and I woke up an hour later I find out from the doctors that my sister is recovering, responding to medicine. Her kidneys functioning. I was really shocked because I was not expecting anything at all.

This tells me Satan hears Our prayers and responds! When I get experiences like this. My faith is strengthen.

When I was a young child, I was in the hospital one time. Actually a bunch of times, but one time was especially bad. I was right close to dying, they gave me a medicine that helped for a few minutes then it stopped working and I started getting worse. My heart and breathing were getting weak, blood pressure got very low, and the doctor was getting scared because he didn't know if he could help me. I was sitting at the edge of the bed knowing that I might die soon but I wasn't worried because I didn't care very much, but then I saw a bright flash of light above me. I looked up, and I saw a man and a woman above me. They reached into me with their hands and they put some light into me like a lightning bolt. It was all Lifeforce energy that they put into me. My heart rate, oxygen rate, and blood pressure immediately started becoming very strong again, and I completely recovered pretty quickly. In about 30 minutes later, it was almost like nothing ever happened, I was healthy again.

I don't think about that often, but I never forgot it either. Years later I recognized who those people were, it was Satan and Lerajie my guardian. :D They saw my lifeforce was almost gone, so they put some back into me and made me live. There were many times in my life when I have been very close to dying, but they always kept me alive. Because they want me to be here working and helping.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back