Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My sister

I have been stuck in Texas. And I’ve been living in Florida my sister is in ICU and I have been hysterical, stressed out because I am here in Texas and they won’t let anybody see her due to COVID-19 and it’s really upsetting. I prayed just Father Satan about the issue and hopefully something will work out because I’m in no position right now due to all of this crap going on. She is 42 years old and an alcoholic she used to never be one and I just recently found out that she is anorexia she has been concerned about getting bad when she eats food and she’s only 85 pounds. She damaged her liver and kidneys. She has been out of it for sometime almost into a coma she used to never be this person until she married this man who is an alcoholic and is not good for her and yet she stays with him because she feels she has no other options. I was thinking does anybody know what I can do on my end like maybe what rooms I can use just send to her and meditation because I’m not 100% sure what to do.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I have been stuck in Texas. And I’ve been living in Florida my sister is in ICU and I have been hysterical, stressed out because I am here in Texas and they won’t let anybody see her due to COVID-19 and it’s really upsetting. I prayed just Father Satan about the issue and hopefully something will work out because I’m in no position right now due to all of this crap going on. She is 42 years old and an alcoholic she used to never be one and I just recently found out that she is anorexia she has been concerned about getting bad when she eats food and she’s only 85 pounds. She damaged her liver and kidneys. She has been out of it for sometime almost into a coma she used to never be this person until she married this man who is an alcoholic and is not good for her and yet she stays with him because she feels she has no other options. I was thinking does anybody know what I can do on my end like maybe what rooms I can use just send to her and meditation because I’m not 100% sure what to do.

Is she inclined to meditate and what not? She may not be willing to spend time with a long runic working like an SS would. I would first start with more normie-oriented treatment options.

Physically, she will need to seek TCM treatment for her issues. This will stabilize her while you can then focus on her mental issues. Also, you can send her the hatha yoga routine and tell her to do that. Just edit out the first page that talks about Satan and witchcraft and it should be ok for her to use. The yoga will go a long way at repairing her body.

Mentally, she will need treatment for both her anorexia and alcoholism. I would suggest the use of hypnotherapy to combat these. The problem is not that hypnosis doesn't work, it is just whether people are willing to try it or not. If she doesn't want to do it, for whatever reason, then her situation won't improve. Same thing with the runes. If she is willing to pursue this, the path to being free from alcohol and anorexia is there.

Self-hypnosis tapes can work well. For alcoholism, there are longer programs such as this, as well as shorter, but still effective sessions like this one. Perhaps start her on the latter one, as it is cheaper and should still be effective.

For anorexia, on the previous two sites I could not find something specific to this, only healthy eating, geared towards weight loss. While those may not be bad, it is better to get a focused hypnotic treatment. For example, this one seems pretty good.

If you or her are not convinced of the ability and efficacy of hypnosis to treat her problems, please read this article.

-------------------------------

Anyways, I hope this helps you now and in the future. In some ways, I feel responsible in keeping the normies around me from engaging in self-destructive behaviors, unwittingly or not. This can be a daunting task because sometimes they refuse treatment, likely for some sort of spiritual or karmic reasons, however this is not always the case, and we have to try anyway. We just need to stabilize said normies so they can last until we change the world and they can find permanent health and wellness. This is how I view it, anyway.

I am glad Satan helped your sister, as you mentioned in another thread. Her condition may be stable now, but Satan and the demons cannot continually repair her while she damages herself. Make a big effort, as much as reasonable, to get her to make these changes that will influence and heal her in the long term. Anyways, good luck to you and your family.

Can you exactly tell why she is in hospital? Is it because of covid or because of alcohol and other stuff. If she has covid stuff, I believe she is screwed up medically. I am not trying to scare you but in many American hospitals they just keep giving corticosteroids to deal with covid symptoms and give medications to avoid other bacterial/viral infections rather than treating covid. From all the problems your sister has(I assume kidney liver and covid) she needs ozone theareapy for quick relief. You will have to convince an ozone theareapist to visit her in hospital or get her out of hospital to ozone theareapy or somehow request with hospital on this. Many american hospitals have strict policies that do not allow complementary treatment. For deeper issues she needs TCM and a divorce.

anonymous666 said:

Can you exactly tell why she is in hospital? Is it because of covid or because of alcohol and other stuff. If she has covid stuff, I believe she is screwed up medically. I am not trying to scare you but in many American hospitals they just keep giving corticosteroids to deal with covid symptoms and give medications to avoid other bacterial/viral infections rather than treating covid. From all the problems your sister has(I assume kidney liver and covid) she needs ozone theareapy for quick relief. You will have to convince an ozone theareapist to visit her in hospital or get her out of hospital to ozone theareapy or somehow request with hospital on this. Many american hospitals have strict policies that do not allow complementary treatment. For deeper issues she needs TCM and a divorce.

No she is not there because of covid. She is there because she is a damned alcoholic. By the way I made another post about Satan answering prayers. She is in recovery right now. She was near-death and now is making a recovery. Absolutely amazing.

Well. I was lied to. My sister passed away today. I thought she was doing better. I will not be on these forums for a while, not after what happened.

a poem for my sister's passing.

Primary bard to the Spirit am I
And I speak of my sister's transition by far
She has called out
And she knows where to be
She has been a fighter, and have fought wars on this earth
The wars that are inside of the mind and spirit
She has dwelt her time in cities
For a lifetime she was in fetters..

She has been a fierce woman
She has been a been a daughter
She has been a sister
She has been a mother
She has been a cousin
She has been an aunt

She has been a dog owner
She has been a cat owner
She has been so many things
She reminds me of being a wave breaking on the beach
On a boundless sea to be set adrift

Then for her last years she was no longer Misty
But someone in the womb of the night
And at length she would be reborn into the light

She is now at the throne of the Distributor
Where she can walk up that white hill
Where she can give a voice and give her own speech
To everyone who has an intelligence, if she chooses

She is now in Avalon, the land of healing and wholeness
A place of peace where the origin is not known
She is walks with us here and walks with those who have gone on before
Her body is in a different form of existence

Learned of Warrioress
Prophesy of reuniting with her again
It will be her we mourn and celebrate....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back