Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

My sister

I have been stuck in Texas. And I’ve been living in Florida my sister is in ICU and I have been hysterical, stressed out because I am here in Texas and they won’t let anybody see her due to COVID-19 and it’s really upsetting. I prayed just Father Satan about the issue and hopefully something will work out because I’m in no position right now due to all of this crap going on. She is 42 years old and an alcoholic she used to never be one and I just recently found out that she is anorexia she has been concerned about getting bad when she eats food and she’s only 85 pounds. She damaged her liver and kidneys. She has been out of it for sometime almost into a coma she used to never be this person until she married this man who is an alcoholic and is not good for her and yet she stays with him because she feels she has no other options. I was thinking does anybody know what I can do on my end like maybe what rooms I can use just send to her and meditation because I’m not 100% sure what to do.

beareroflightandtrth83 said:
I have been stuck in Texas. And I’ve been living in Florida my sister is in ICU and I have been hysterical, stressed out because I am here in Texas and they won’t let anybody see her due to COVID-19 and it’s really upsetting. I prayed just Father Satan about the issue and hopefully something will work out because I’m in no position right now due to all of this crap going on. She is 42 years old and an alcoholic she used to never be one and I just recently found out that she is anorexia she has been concerned about getting bad when she eats food and she’s only 85 pounds. She damaged her liver and kidneys. She has been out of it for sometime almost into a coma she used to never be this person until she married this man who is an alcoholic and is not good for her and yet she stays with him because she feels she has no other options. I was thinking does anybody know what I can do on my end like maybe what rooms I can use just send to her and meditation because I’m not 100% sure what to do.

You could do a spell to end thear relationship. here are plenty of info:

Breaking a marriage
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41557&p=171615&hilit=end+relationship+spell#p171615

or you could by them this herb:

"A3.2There is also a herb which helps against the alcohol poisoning:
"Funnily enough, there is a cold and pungent herb, Ge Gen or Pueraria (kudzu vine root) which can stop alcohol poisoning and even the effects of alcohol by reversing the thermal temperature and expelling the toxin.

The herb stops the current and future conversion but cannot undo the effects of what has already passed through the system.

Using it to save the life of a person suffering from severe alcohol poisoning on the other hand seems worthwhile."" Centralforce666 https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=10270&p=35460&hilit=alcohol#p35460 on this thread are also other valuable info.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back