Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Racial and Individual Pride

GoldenxChild

Pride has been ruthlessly attacked and slandered by the enemy to keep us as "good goyim" with no racial roots or individual fulfillment. The very first 'sin" is pride , what does that say? But let's not forget , the Jews don't practice what they preach in their heinous books of genocide and subliminal influence. Even in the Talmud they say to sleep with a gentile is to sleep with a beast. That at its finest is Racial Pride , exactly what they inform the Goy to NOT have. They do this because they know without a shadow of a doubt if we reconnect to our racial roots which is Satan we will have Truth and again find our Pride. This Pride which is Satanic Pride as a gentile is ecstatic and euphoric , it cannot be teared down once our roots are deeply entwined with that of our ancestors and Satan himself. This is why the enemy attacks immediately upon finding Father Satan again , they fear you , they fear what they can't control , they fear strength. I can assure you that Father Satan and the gods protect their own , because they have pride in themselves and thus us as extensions of them.

Pride will give you strength when it is needed most, in times of despair always remember who you are and why you are here. You are a child of Satan , out of all possibilities you came to be His creation , His Divinity , His love. You are here to ascend into godhood , as was Father Satan's Original intentions for humanity was. Regardless of race we are all of the same being, His white Aryans are built in his own likeness and i stand proud as an Aryan just as someone of African American descent or Oriental Asian and etc should stand just as proud. You are truly one in infinity , your being is unmatched in parallel to those who aren't of Satan.

As an individual and race it can be hard to differentiate between Pride and Ego , but what keeps SS bound together is our collective understanding of Nazism and our divine service to Father Satan. We ARE humanities best.

HAIL SATAN!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back