Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Self Acountability Thread

Shrouded

Hello everyone. I am creating this post for those who are like me and have struggled in the past to stay consistent. What this thread is for is for you to reply saying something along the lines of "Starting x/y/z I shall do everything in my power to ___". Since I have created the post I will start.

DO NOT put personal information or anything indentifying about yourself in your responses

Starting on September, 4th, 2020, I, Shrouded, shall do everything in my power to follow Satan properly.

Nice idea, but it might be very difficult for some to make a promise to you, themselves, and anyone else - and harder to actually keep that promise. Plus they would feel disappointed and maybe like a failure if they didn't. Also progress should be steady, so saying publicly that you will do everything in your power to achieve X (whereas I don't care, personally, about your progress, to be honest) might be too big a promise to make.

It's also not a terribly good idea to post all information about your personal progress; anyone can read this forum, including the enemy. Knowledge plus action is power - that's why some of the higher advanced meditations are not revealed fully; we don't want the enemy following our progress and...

Of course - for anyone who would do it, then OK. Have fun and bon avancement!

Would it be too much to ask from myself to dedicate every waking moment that I'm not working, eating, or sleeping to meditation and rituals? That's about 2-5 hours a day depending on the day.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Would it be too much to ask from myself to dedicate every waking moment that I'm not working, eating, or sleeping to meditation and rituals? That's about 2-5 hours a day depending on the day.
It’s important to pace yourself as well Shadow, it is a good mindset to have IMO, but it’s also good to take a day for rest where you Can relax a bit. Otherwise It can be very mentally taxing to go from 80 to 100 instantly, and non stop. Extra void, workings for “desires” and general flexing of willpower Also helps. Just something to think about.

Have a nice day

ShadowTheRaven said:

It is up to you. You need to ask that from yourself and be realistic.

ShadowTheRaven said:
And then you burn out and stop meditating and self depreciating yourself and months later you come in the forum telling us that you burned out and then you do it again.

Aquarius said:
And then you burn out and stop meditating and self depreciating yourself and months later you come in the forum telling us that you burned out and then you do it again.

I hardly have any other choice. I'm not making any progress with what I'm doing now.

ShadowTheRaven said:

With a variable 2-5 hours, you would be better off cutting some stuff. 2 hours may just barely be sufficient if you are trying to do everything: Yoga, RTR, all the meditations, pranayama, unless you rush it. If you could guarantee yourself a stable 3 to 4 hours, you could fit everything without the stress of not being able to stop for more than a few mins at a time.

Consistency correlates with discipline which comes after discipline, discipline is a habit that's built.

To be disciplined, you need to do time management.

Time management = it is all about how much you THINK/TALK to yourself in mind and how much you TAKE ACTION. So, you see, you don't need to do things like a robot to do time management.

DISCIPLINE which has to be done forcibly isn't discipline. It should come naturally like a daily habit.

So in the beginning, you may want some motivation or inspiration to be consistent for atleast one or two weeks. Then you will crave for meditation. But it's individual for how long you need to do meditation to make your brain crave for it naturally, I think.

These things come after one another :

Goal Setting=Time Management=Discipline=Consistency=Fruits of your Labor :mrgreen:

Discipline would require Willpower at first in order to not give up. Because you are building habit/discipline in something you are BEGINNER At. That's why, one would struggle being a beginner to get used to the meditation and then it all becomes a habit.

Blitzkreig said:
ShadowTheRaven said:

With a variable 2-5 hours, you would be better off cutting some stuff. 2 hours may just barely be sufficient if you are trying to do everything: Yoga, RTR, all the meditations, pranayama, unless you rush it. If you could guarantee yourself a stable 3 to 4 hours, you could fit everything without the stress of not being able to stop for more than a few mins at a time.
Or just do less. As long as you do everything you can fit it all with the limited time you have. For example, let's say you have one hour and a half, you can do you Hatha Yoga routine for like 10 minutes, right after it you can do some chakra work without the breathing exercises (what I mean is do your yoga routine and before you lay on your back you do some chakra empowerment with low reps like 9 or 18, you can use mudras instead of the breathings) and then lay on your back for other 10 minutes. This will takes you like 15 minutes. Do one F-RTR and then right after your Cleaning/Protection working and you are done. This will take you an hour or a bit more. Of course, you can do something like Breathing exercises if you want and can fit it in the routine and add Kundalini Yoga.

Unfortunately, if you have not so much time there is only so much you can do. This does not mean you will not advance with a routine like this, It's maybe going to take a bit more. What any SS should strive for in my opinion is to reach a point where you have more free time and can do more meditations. But even with limited time, you can still advance.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Aquarius said:

I hardly have any other choice. I'm not making any progress with what I'm doing now.

Burn out doesn’t always happen, It depends on resolve and focus. naturally there should be a day when you do a little to to help avoid this.

As an example, When I returned initially all I did was void meditation for an hour every day. After a week or two I started a Sowilo working for about 50 days affirming “I am always calm and collected and moving towards my desires.” This helped immensely. By The end of the working I was basically devoting
80-90 % of my day to meditations and RTRs which was about 4-5 sessions of 40 minutes. Along with a bunch of other meditations. I have experienced somewhat of a “fizzle“ though but I do think this in part to neglecting void, as you need to hone your will and mental strength for consistent devotion.

If we look at this logically, When power increases energies can pull in different directions one needs to lots of void when consistently striving for better otherwise you give in to the pull of energies. and burn out would start to occur. If say you look at HP Cobra for example no doubt every day is
95 % Work at minimum. Unless other personal issues come up. I doubt he hardly ever gets burned out because he does lots of void meditation and is constantly focused on his resolve of being HP

What I suggest for you Shadow, is the above working and lots of void. It is imperative for trying your absolute best. Also if your struggling to make progress and advance do a working with Laguz and dagaz and affirm something like “I have greater understanding of myself, I am aware of the spiritual obstacles that block my advancements, now continuously and forever.”

Hope this helped.

Have a good day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back