Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Story and Protection Information pt 2.

NakedPluto [JG]

2 days ago I was astonished to have witnessed a new form of attack. My understanding is that directed attacks and curses are formed and take the most efficient way of manifestation against the victim, as so during the years I got to see a lot of ways the enemy tried to attack and subvert, but the only thing they could do is delay and make the person waste time and energy dealing with these, opposed to what some people that may sub comb and betray the Gods, but they were never of Satan if its that's so imo, which I think its the wet dream of the jew.

I and my father included observed something beautiful following the satanic life and embracing the truth, truth that can only resonate to what we as souls are. The seed of truth will always embrace the truth, no matter the time and effort. As so from the second we confirmed to ourselves the truth, the whole ”truth” became discovered and imprinted to our souls, which in reality and practice can be seen for example in our dreams. Over the years and advancements, dreams reveal to us subconscious tendencies, astral atmosphere, and connections. Even in the depths of our subconscious or in perverted dreams of the enemy, in our deepest soul and subconscious - the soul was always ready to destroy any perversion or to put the satanic truth in face of mental, emotional, and dubious attempts of perversions. Not even mentioning protecting yourself by spiritual means.

Being accustomed to the way the enemy works, and knowing myself, I always sensed the faulty perversion and infiltration be it small as only a forgotten face in a dream. 2 days ago I dreamed of speaking with 2 rabbis. Exactly, this was unimaginable, the context and the whole dream can’t be remembered. It wasn’t a usual dream trance, neither a vision dream nor projection-type of dream. I know it lasted a lot, I know their faces and how they wore black clothing with gold inscriptions text on their skullcap. I remember myself, not being able to realize that this is really happening and wondering in extreme ways how is this possible while being very provocative in dealing and “fighting them” somehow someway. The context and place were not existent, 2 chairs with them in my face. I know we debated a lot, they were smiling while sitting and getting up a lot of times and I only remember myself wondering. I remember nothing else of it How could this be? After I woke up I was extremely upset with myself as this never happened, and always in any situation I was proudly deviating any attack, and now when it was with no masks, never before more unconscious as this happened before.

Along the day following up to receive guidance and understanding, an audiobook came to me where black magic theories involving a technique of hypnotizing was being proposed. I knew about this, and to be honest, it is the simples form and at the same time advanced form of dominating someone. It is about when the person is wondering about something, it is fascinated, this results in a natural trance state that can be used and is a deeper trance stat than sleeping as some may say. I knew naturally about this, and while the way the audiobook detailed the technique I was made aware of how powerful this is and how it is related to the natural world of magnetism of the people, but never saw it in action like I was a victim of.
Nothing as information gets out of the usual knowledge, but how this known type of warfare was used to this disgusting degree… I had grey alien attacks with not very much effort dealt with.
Before I said in a post how you shouldn’t be wondering or fascinated, attentive to what entities may do or on to mental dross that is being projected, but I was not conscious that this can happen as a whole goal of the attack in sleep.

That day, I had a very bad day. I used to feel a type of feeling since childhood when one is very sick, and in a special type of state spiritually, the feeling of “thin” or narrow things. I cannot describe this better. This is one of the worst things to feel while not pursuing it in meditation. I was being very ill that day, nauseous, disoriented and with the energy very very blocked in the head. Past memories of traumatic events, and very unnatural and dreadful emotions. And I write about this so much and detailed because I have heard curses, experienced harassment, and witnessed poltergeist and that is very laughable in general, but now as this form of personal attack advanced it is only wise to be competent to deal with this…

I observed that the day before, I was proud and happy that lately I haven't received any attack, and got myself in a happy place and felt safer than ever before. Basically I lowered my barriers and got surprised over a new attack.
The only other factor of provenience is that in the last months I was obligated to have contact and communicate with a racial practicing jew, that I wrote about in this topic: https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43180&p=183958#p183958

As I can see, the information received about the Vermilion color is very precious and a way to deal with this. As stated on the site on the topic of colors :
“Red
Energy, passion, anger, inflammatory, lust, strength, protects against psychic attack. Mars rules red- Revenge, anger, pure sexual lust, and physical gratification, courage, determination, dealing with enemies. Red is used for inciting accidents, fires, and injuries. Red can also be used for self-confidence, athletics, strength, creating magickal energy for black magick, (Good for selfempowerment before workings of black magick) and inducing intensity. Incites lust, energy, strength, sexual energy, dynamism, passionate love, physical desire, courage, will power, athletics (especially competitive), and vitality. When used in black magick, red as opposed to black brings on sudden attacks, accidents, bloodshed, violence, and hatred. Red can also be used to incite wars, anarchy, and cruelty. Mars rules red. Red is of the element of fire. Both the colors red and black rule the root chakra.”

To address the energy of the enemy as suggestive as it is and as it came to me the same day, I present to you a jew showing us his vision and wet dreams of the world: zdzisław beksiński paintings, look it up :lol:

Be aware that also, these can happen during the dream state very easily, especially so if you are sleeping, or in heavy, dreamless sleep.

You are also correct of the aims about these, this is exactly what they want to make people do, just leave Satanism so that they do not advance and therefore they do not become wise and spiritually knowledgeable, let alone advance even further.

I present to you a jew showing us his vision and wet dreams of the world: zdzisław beksiński paintings, look it up :lol:[/quote]

Trashy heart make trashy art.

All that I can say is thank you very much.

So they switched from blatantly obvious attacks, to something more subtle. These are even worse. If one is not aware, they can wreck their lives, and think it’s purely their own fault, while they are stealthily manipulated.

This is gonna help much people.

Thank you very much, once again.

Hail Satan! Forever!

Larissa666 said:
All that I can say is thank you very much.

So they switched from blatantly obvious attacks, to something more subtle. These are even worse. If one is not aware, they can wreck their lives, and think it’s purely their own fault, while they are stealthily manipulated.

This is gonna help much people.

Thank you very much, once again.

Hail Satan! Forever!

If it helps I am very happy, thank you too

I also recently went through the "Jewish attack" in the last 7 months looking at most members of my family but I wonder why a Jew would be attacked by Gray or other enemy entities and make you think about the suicide I had never had before. , the nights were a nightmare all they did was hit the bed or be pushed during the night, the fact that I heard loud swearing at the Gods and the Father Satan or that I had problems at work fortunately I felt the energy of Satan's father and that made me the happiest of the last few months. Enemies can block your way but that won't last forever. From the dedication I saw enemies very clearly and the first time I was attacked by a Gray I did not understand why a Gray would attack a beginner who is not advanced. A good lesson for me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back