Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black Lives Matter member Calls For Mass Murder of White People

Let’s make a compromise with these people. They kill all of the white leftist traitors that support them while we sit back and admire our freshly cleansed gene pool. There’s always a silver lining with these issues.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
Let’s make a compromise with these people. They kill all of the white leftist traitors that support them while we sit back and admire our freshly cleansed gene pool. There’s always a silver lining with these issues.
It would be great to be so easy

Am I even surprised anymore? I know not all black people act like this, but this piece of scum in the video needs to become a lamb to the slaughter if he's gonna talk shit like "kill all the crackas I don't give a fuck"

It's the White Republicans who have all the guns and survivalist prepper supplies anyway, so I don't know what they're expecting to accomplish even if they do try something.

ShadowTheRaven said:
Am I even surprised anymore? I know not all black people act like this, but this piece of scum in the video needs to become a lamb to the slaughter if he's gonna talk shit like "kill all the crackas I don't give a fuck"

Do not worry. He and the likes of him will get what they deserve sooner or later no matter the colour of the skin.

Unless of course, they somehow change their course.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
100% working solution lol

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back