Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

how to deal enemy that they are JOS member in twitter

kaparakoko666

hello everyone

i just realize there are existing account in twitter that sharing a JoS meditation or magick etc
i speak japanese and they speak japanese too thats why i interact with them for the first time

but for a while, they seems to not believe in the demon and that was noticeable for me.
and they learning and examining the enemy's meditation, some people tried it themselves and share this meditation while saying "hey! its dangerous!" in twitter.

also they always talk about conspiracy theory about enemy but they do not try to contact to our gods

i dont know if they do meditation everyday so i recommend them to find and contact their guardian demon but they refuse and say "I don't want to be haunted by Gray while doing a ritual!".

so i confuse but realize its our enemy pretending that they are JoS member

but i can't accept and its very insulting while fooling a innocent and they sell a knowledge from official Joy of satan website

i know that its better to ignore them but they create a unofficial website of JoS with selling article

Disengage from these people, they are not taking anything seriously and are idiots. I suggest trying to translate the basic and most important pages of JoS into Japanese yourself. You can also do magick to entice Japanese people to Satan.

kaparakoko666 said:
hello everyone

i just realize there are existing account in twitter that sharing a JoS meditation or magick etc
i speak japanese and they speak japanese too thats why i interact with them for the first time

but for a while, they seems to not believe in the demon and that was noticeable for me.
and they learning and examining the enemy's meditation, some people tried it themselves and share this meditation while saying "hey! its dangerous!" in twitter.

also they always talk about conspiracy theory about enemy but they do not try to contact to our gods

i dont know if they do meditation everyday so i recommend them to find and contact their guardian demon but they refuse and say "I don't want to be haunted by Gray while doing a ritual!".

but i can't accept and its very insulting while fooling a innocent and they sell a knowledge from official Joy of satan website

i know that its better to ignore them but they create a unofficial website of JoS with selling article
Unfortunately, these things are bound to happen. Don't trust anyone and especially do not give your personal information to anyone! If you can translate the part of the Jos in Japanese it would be awesome (of course if shared without having to pay). I honestly believe the Japanese will be more accepting of Spiritual Satanism if given the chance. Shintoism has a lot of spiritual insight with its legends and stories. About the unofficial site, this could have legal consequences, I think HP Maxine should be asked about this.

kaparakoko666 said:
hello everyone

If someone is selling something they didn't write and copied from somewhere for money that is illegal just about everywhere it should be reported. You can complain if you wanted mentioning its copyright material (as stated at the bottom of most websites) to either the host of the website or whoever is presenting the content. This whole thing honestly sounds like the exposing JOS people exactly that i am familiar with but that is in English so I am not sure it is them. But it could be another member of their little group which should be exposed. They are almost all Jews. I know one of them sent me a threatening message in English with Hebrew below it.

slyscorpion said:
kaparakoko666 said:
hello everyone

If someone is selling something they didn't write and copied from somewhere for money that is illegal just about everywhere it should be reported. You can complain if you wanted mentioning its copyright material (as stated at the bottom of most websites) to either the host of the website or whoever is presenting the content. This whole thing honestly sounds like the exposing JOS people exactly that i am familiar with but that is in English so I am not sure it is them. But it could be another member of their little group which should be exposed. They are almost all Jews. I know one of them sent me a threatening message in English with Hebrew below it.

Sorry its as stated at the bottom of most of the websites on Joy of Satan that its copy right. That didn't come out clear. I dont think you have to be the legal owner to bring it up plenty of people flag things for copy right.

Oh and if its the group of people i am thinking of they hate the enemy and the Jews or so they claim even though i think they are Jews and encourage meditation but think our Gods are bad too and on the bad side and they insult them a lot. They also have their own meditations and things or copy stuff from JOS.

I dont think i want to link to anything directly like this on here cause I dont want to spread it not to mention they said some bad things about me personally but I think it likely the same people.

Those are not people on our side.

slyscorpion said:
kaparakoko666 said:
hello everyone

enemy is sell a knowledge of from JoS
BUT im not sure if this article is according to actual post

maybe they are put wrong information so they can attack a victim who buy a article.

here is the link of enemy that pretend as Spiritual satanism
https://note.com/zenika/n/ne2f6aa55f90a
https://risingsun666.fanbox.cc/

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back