Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

About love

aulusplautius666

Hello guys.I am lonely person.I don't have girlfriend yet.I am happy with myself but now I think I am really need person who loved me real because I am lonely and this is reason why I'm crying everynight.I use meditation and yoga but thats not enough.Yes I do some spiritual things but I need real life also.So, I work with GEBO rune and use affirmation about real romantic partner who really wants me.I use this for 40 days.Know, I have nothing.So, I am do wrong thing? Idk, why isn't work for me? I do not love spell spesific person, I don't think it is a good thing.I need reall one? Anybody help guys? Also, I try work with gods but I could not reach them.

Doing a working doesn't mean boom results immediately. What are you doing in the physical world to let the opportunities of your magic mainfest or attract? If you're staying at home a lot there won't be a lot of ways for your working to manifest. Go out and do stuff you enjoy or go to social places or join a club. Magic is to plant the seed but you have to be sure to water it and let it grow. If you block out ways for it to manifest your results will be slow or you will see none at all.

Remember don't doubt yourself. Don't cry. Someone once said you have to put yourself out there and attempt to get what you want for it to work. This isn't always the case but it helps. And... the most important part... The meme...

How 2 attract your life partner.

Must always have a job.
Have friends and be sociable.
Be really good at something.
Be at least somewhat muscular.
Constantly approach women.
Don't be meaningfully shy, ever.
No noticeable disabilities.
Have sexual experience.
Have relationship experience.
Have a low body fat %.
Have the intelligence to succeed in life but don't actually be a nerd.
Don't have bad skin, can't cover it up either!
Be able to provide for kids, regardless if she wants to have any.
Have your own home/apt.
Have your own car and drive it.
Have more income potential than her.
Be older than her.
Be taller than her.
Have more educational experience than her.
Be willing to give up time and energy to 'chase' her.

The last part is just a meme. Some of these meme rules can be bent. Others can be broken. Good luck.

Good day, mister.
I apologize if what I have written turns out to be incomprehensible; I mean vocabulary. English is not my first language.
To begin with, I would like to ask, are you really ready for a romantic relationship, where you do not take, but give, or is it a common dependence on feelings?
Usually, if the parents did not show deep care and tender feelings towards their baby, then, as he grows up, he will look for this in other people.
I would not call "loneliness" that you, at the moment, are in a free marital status.
I hope you will not mind if I will say a few words about myself: I am also free and I want to enter into a relationship with a mature and full-fledged being so that we can
grow together in all aspects of life and have gone through fire and water, which will strengthen our warm feelings. It happens when it starts to rain in my area and crickets sing in the background,
I can imagine how wonderful it was.
I had thoughts that I did not just see your message. Ha-ha-ha. Who knows, maybe this is fate. :)

I would advise you to get self reliant and content with living by yourself first.
One should not need a partner to go on about their daily life.

Be strong, be independent, rely on yourself first. People are temporary, only you are eternal. Also, if your daily life needs fuel such as 'comapnionship' to run, that in itself is a big hole or shall I say weakness?

As for love spell, ah well....No comment.

I think before you find someone, you should be content with living by yourself first.

Be patient and you will eventually find someone. This time hopefully, with the resolution that you could do without him/her. Good luck.

HauptSturm said:
Remember don't doubt yourself. Don't cry. Someone once said you have to put yourself out there and attempt to get what you want for it to work. This isn't always the case but it helps. And... the most important part... The meme...

Must always have a job.
Have sexual experience.
Have a low body fat %.
Have your own home/apt.
Be older than her.
Be taller than her.

The last part is just a meme. Some of these meme rules can be bent. Others can be broken. Good luck.
Welcome.
I will give you a personal opinion about Your comment.
First, it is normal for an adult to have their own place of residence and professional activity, a healthy state of the body.
Second, comments about the appearance. Not everyone likes a muscular physique. Beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
Third, words about the mind. It is also a very vague concept, someone believes that school education is enough to be smart.
Personally, I don't care if my romantic partner has a personal car and his age. But speaking of height, then, of course, not below me, and I'm 175 cm.
This guy should be himself and not pretend to be so-called <<alfach>>. I feel a genuine Spanish shame at this.

ModernMage said:
Doing a working doesn't mean boom results immediately. What are you doing in the physical world to let the opportunities of your magic mainfest or attract? If you're staying at home a lot there won't be a lot of ways for your working to manifest. Go out and do stuff you enjoy or go to social places or join a club. Magic is to plant the seed but you have to be sure to water it and let it grow. If you block out ways for it to manifest your results will be slow or you will see none at all.
Firstly, thanks your advises.Yes, I know and my question is: Am I do correct think? I just wondering :roll:

HauptSturm said:

Must always have a job.
Have sexual experience.
Have a low body fat %.
Have your own home/apt.
Be older than her.
Be taller than her.

Hai, thanks your feedback but honestly I I have a beautiful life like your attract your life partner advises but it isn't working for me.

Nemesis said:
Good day, mister.
I apologize if what I have written turns out to be incomprehensible; I mean vocabulary. English is not my first language.
To begin with, I would like to ask, are you really ready for a romantic relationship, where you do not take, but give, or is it a common dependence on feelings?
Usually, if the parents did not show deep care and tender feelings towards their baby, then, as he grows up, he will look for this in other people.
I would not call "loneliness" that you, at the moment, are in a free marital status.
I hope you will not mind if I will say a few words about myself: I am also free and I want to enter into a relationship with a mature and full-fledged being so that we can
grow together in all aspects of life and have gone through fire and water, which will strengthen our warm feelings. It happens when it starts to rain in my area and crickets sing in the background,
I can imagine how wonderful it was.
I had thoughts that I did not just see your message. Ha-ha-ha. Who knows, maybe this is fate. :)
Also, English is not my first language too :) and thanks your feedback but honestly I don't feel very good know.This is the most tiring thing for me

HauptSturm said:

Must always have a job.
Have sexual experience.
Have a low body fat %.
Have your own home/apt.
Be older than her.
Be taller than her.

Did you get this list on one of the red pill forums? fuck sake mate, this is the most superficial crap ever, like you can cancel 3/4 of that and still have a retarded list of how to be a shallow person. Don't get info there, it's gonna turn you in some kind of idiot who sees woman just as a fuckable object. Don't fall into that jewish trap.

Try not to go to sleep crying. When you fall asleep your brain becomes open to suggestions. Try to have positive/constructive thoughts before falling asleep. This helped me a lot when I was in a similar situation.

Gaius said:
Hai, thanks your feedback but honestly I I have a beautiful life like your attract your life partner advises but it isn't working for me.
If you have your own residence and have money in the bank and drive a car and have a decent job, you generally have a decent chance at finding someone good eventually. If not, work towards those things. But you say you do so keep looking.
Aquarius said:
Did you get this list on one of the red pill forums? fuck sake mate, this is the most superficial crap ever, like you can cancel 3/4 of that and still have a retarded list of how to be a shallow person. Don't get info there, it's gonna turn you in some kind of idiot who sees woman just as a fuckable object. Don't fall into that jewish trap.
Yes I did.
And it's just a meme, yes. But maybe there are some truths to it.
I don't see women as a fuckable object. I see them as someone who will maybe have my children and I'm willing to wait until I find that person and I think I should work for it. I think the meme in question is good motivation. It doesn't have to be completely checked off. Check off what you can.

Nemesis said:
Welcome.
I will give you a personal opinion about Your comment.
First, it is normal for an adult to have their own place of residence and professional activity, a healthy state of the body.
Second, comments about the appearance. Not everyone likes a muscular physique. Beauty in the eyes of the beholder.
Third, words about the mind. It is also a very vague concept, someone believes that school education is enough to be smart.
Personally, I don't care if my romantic partner has a personal car and his age. But speaking of height, then, of course, not below me, and I'm 175 cm.
This guy should be himself and not pretend to be so-called <<alfach>>. I feel a genuine Spanish shame at this.
First, it is not normal for every adult to have their own residence, professional activity and healthy body. A lot of people live at home with their parents, don't have a job and do drugs. Maybe this is the minority but still.
Second, I agree, people like different things. I was just quoting a meme. But generally men should be muscular if they want women.
Third, for men in the USA, it is basically essential they have their own vehicle. I prefer women my own age though. And it wouldn't kill me if she were taller than me, but still, the meme holds true.
Yes always be yourself. I am always myself.

Attracting a good mate can take lots of time, even years.

Do workings for this, keep your eyes open, try approaching people if they look okay and interesting to you, work on yourself and try to get rid of bad karma...

Most important thing is to be patient and in a meantime fall in love with the life you have and your work and hobbies. Fix your life as much as possible, or at least feel comfortable about it. Learn to appreciate small things in life and about other people too. Don't let other people to be your hobby and your work and to represent only good and interesting thing in your life, find satisfaction in what you have already so you don't end up with a wrong person or you just crush them later because they are all you have, it can be very toxic for relationship.

HauptSturm said:

Must always have a job.
Have sexual experience.
Have a low body fat %.
Have your own home/apt.
Be older than her.
Be taller than her.

My list:

Be a man whore
Ego Suicide

Absolutely none of what you said matters you can still get a long term relationship that's positive- do it on your own terms and whoever's right for you will love that.

All these things you put can all be side effects of just not worrying overly about these things and being a little tranny fucking crying because oh I don't have this or that. Fuck off no one gives a shit about you lol? Get someone who does regardless AND someone who only cares about you for material bullshit reasons then get them both to strapon you because actually yeah your list is alright it just reeks of insecurity.

Oh, and you can be meaningfully shy, whenever. Don't EVER tell no one what to do cuck.

Lol.

If you're lonely and want a gf ,then how are you happy with yourself ?

Cognitive dissonance ?
OIP.wO85MP4I-RPEvVhFvVbX2AHaE8

Make up your mind already man

HauptSturm said:

Must always have a job.
Have sexual experience.
Have a low body fat %.
Have your own home/apt.
Be older than her.
Be taller than her.

Having a list of expectations sets someone up to fail in this. Only some really superficial materialistic woman would require a man to have all that and write out those expectations in a list.

There are girls that don't have half the things on that list that have guys right now.

Love is overrated. I mean the love everyone kinda pines for because their family doesn’t care about them or they have some insecurity they don’t realize they have in them. I mean to say, most people’s idea of love is so heavily dramatized. I fell for the fairy tale myself, and I wish someone would have told me when I was lonely that I didn’t need anyone else but myself . Not saying, cast aside any relationship prospects. But be realistic and honest with yourself. Work on being someone that is a full being. Work on these feelings of loneliness and where they come from because they don’t go away when you are in a relationship. It manifests in neediness or other insecurities. Work on being the best you and love and money and everything you want will follow. If you skip that part, you’ll end up right back where you started.

Libra said:
Love is overrated. I mean the love everyone kinda pines for because their family doesn’t care about them or they have some insecurity they don’t realize they have in them. I mean to say, most people’s idea of love is so heavily dramatized. I fell for the fairy tale myself, and I wish someone would have told me when I was lonely that I didn’t need anyone else but myself . Not saying, cast aside any relationship prospects. But be realistic and honest with yourself. Work on being someone that is a full being. Work on these feelings of loneliness and where they come from because they don’t go away when you are in a relationship. It manifests in neediness or other insecurities. Work on being the best you and love and money and everything you want will follow. If you skip that part, you’ll end up right back where you started.
Not sure if you are telling that we shouldn't want a relationship with others, but if you are then that's pretty mgtow, and you as a SS don't want to be like those degenerates.

I have higher expectations for a future partner, but by expectations I mean qualities, in the sense of love, romance, protection, a person with whom I can discuss all kinds of interesting topics, an intelligent, beautiful and funny person, a person who knows how to be kind and who likes to work and get involved etc, in other words a person who can motivate and elevate me.
But for that I must also develop, I must improve. Even if it will take me more time (or maybe not) first of all I have to work for myself, to be able to be proud of myself, confident in myself, to know that I have what to offer to my future partner, because I want him to be proud of me too.
Therefore, continue with the meditations and workings, be confident in yourself and of course work to become a wonderful person and when you are ready you can program your aura to attract a suitable person for you (or maybe you just need more confidence in yourself :p).
That doesn't mean it's going to take you a long time or that you're going to have to live alone, no.
It is true that not everyone is born with many qualities but that does not mean that you will not have them or you already have them but you just have to bring them to light.

Aquarius said:
Libra said:
Not sure if you are telling that we shouldn't want a relationship with others, but if you are then that's pretty mgtow, and you as a SS don't want to be like those degenerates.

I’m not trying to say love and relationships are unimportant. In the body of text I mention not to ignore the prospects of relationships with others. I’m in a relationship myself, and as for mgtow, I don’t fit the m portion. Not to say there are some women with those ideas...

My main point was that if you are crying yourself to sleep every night from loneliness, like op claimed, there are probably some other issues to work through. That and I feel as if there is this over emphasis on love and finding true love and finding the one and finding the person that completes you etc. etc. that has created in some people a delusional way of approaching relationships. To put it in a better way, love as it is portrayed by our modern society is overrated.

Libra said:
Aquarius said:
Libra said:

I’m not trying to say love and relationships are unimportant. In the body of text I mention not to ignore the prospects of relationships with others. I’m in a relationship myself, and as for mgtow, I don’t fit the m portion. Not to say there are some women with those ideas...

My main point was that if you are crying yourself to sleep every night from loneliness, like op claimed, there are probably some other issues to work through. That and I feel as if there is this over emphasis on love and finding true love and finding the one and finding the person that completes you etc. etc. that has created in some people a delusional way of approaching relationships. To put it in a better way, love as it is portrayed by our modern society is overrated.
I understand you, I used to be like that when I was a teenager(before finding SS), now I still want a very meaningful relationship and my chart points to me meeting my soulmate in the future. Wanting love from another half is natural, it's when, as you said, people are devastated by loneliness that it becomes a problem.

As for the female mgtow probabily the closest thing are femcels(cringe)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back