Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Who is Mulciber? Exists?

LuciMagic

Hi! This name came to mind suddenly during meditation. I looked at the lexicon but couldn't find anyone with that name. Maybe I was just imagining it? If not, do you know anything about it?

https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Mulciber is probably trying to communicate with you, this is why you heard his name during meditation, most likely.

MULCIBER

Mulciber is Beelzebub's second in command He is the architect and engineer of the city known as Pandemonium. He is highly intelligent and is expert at strategy and warfare. He built and designed Satan's Grand Palace.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:
https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONSI.html/index.html

Mulciber is probably trying to communicate with you, this is why you heard his name during meditation, most likely.

MULCIBER

Mulciber is Beelzebub's second in command He is the architect and engineer of the city known as Pandemonium. He is highly intelligent and is expert at strategy and warfare. He built and designed Satan's Grand Palace.

I am very grateful! Thanks for the reply!

I’ve heard His name on several occasions, too, but I never tried to make contact. I was skeptical, and didn’t want to bother the God just because of my possible delusions.

Use the search function on the forum, I and others made posts about the Demon Mulciber. He helped me protect myself in distressing times. Do a formal ritual to communicate with him, hearing his name is a way he approached me as well. :D

NakedPluto said:
Use the search function on the forum, I and others made posts about the Demon Mulciber. He helped me protect myself in distressing times. Do a formal ritual to communicate with him, hearing his name is a way he approached me as well. :D

Why, though? Description about Him seems...unrelated.

Larissa666 said:
NakedPluto said:

Why, though? Description about Him seems...unrelated.

He is an expert at strategy and warfare, and the whole situation was with this goal, to protect myself over the warfare and physical interaction with a racial practicing jew.
https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=43180&p=183958#p183958

As I can see the warfare situation is ongoing and it is harder than ever not only on specifics but also in general.

NakedPluto said:

But good, thank you very much! :)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back