Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Mormons?

Bravera

I live in a heavily dominated mormon area, and honestly It just infuriates me when i see mormons.
Every sunday I think of all the kids that are being forced to wear some fukin retarded clothes and forced to sit through some bullshit mental retardation school.. I hate it I hate it I want it gone I hate the stupid churches on every fukin corner and their stupid fucking white button ups,gah...
----
But they seem to always have big white families...

Maybe that's what they want me to see, and not the reality..

Anyone have some info on mormons I should be aware of? Why are they so mentally retarded

Mormonism can be considered another offshoot of Christianity. They write about them that they are, allegedly, <<the original phenomenon of Christianity>>.
As far as I know, some Christians reject them and consider them sectarian.

Bravera said:
I live in a heavily dominated mormon area, and honestly It just infuriates me when i see mormons.
Every sunday I think of all the kids that are being forced to wear some fukin retarded clothes and forced to sit through some bullshit mental retardation school.. I hate it I hate it I want it gone I hate the stupid churches on every fukin corner and their stupid fucking white button ups,gah...
----
But they seem to always have big white families...

Maybe that's what they want me to see, and not the reality..

Anyone have some info on mormons I should be aware of? Why are they so mentally retarded

Theyre abrahamic filth and need to be avoided, is all you really need to know in my opinion. Do the final rtr and they will collapse with all the others in due time

Bravera said:
I vaguely recall HP Mageson debunking Mormonism in the old forums years ago, I’ve tried looking for it but I can’t find it and he doesn’t like being quoted without a source.. But this is helpful:

Top 10 Facts the Mormon Church Doesn’t Want You To Know:
1. Evidence Against the Book of Mormon
2. The Book of Abraham Has Been Proven False by Egyptologists
3. The Facts Surrounding the Death of Joseph Smith
4. Church Leaders Were Deceived by Mark Hoffman
5. There Are Multiple Accounts of the “First Vision”
6. The Kinderhook Plates Was A Hoax
7. Mormon Temple Rituals Were Copied From Freemasonry
8. Joseph Smith Used Peep-Stones To “Translate” the Book of Mormon
9. Past Prophets Preached False Doctrines
10. Joseph Smith Married Girls As Young As 14

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back