Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Black men was shoot 7 times in the back...

luis

Nobody talked about this here and I thought I would post this, https://abc7chicago.com/jacob-blake-shooting-black-man-shot-by-police-update/6386681/ this is a manifestation of the jewish curses, 7 times its not a random number, It's the number the jews use to curse us. If you look in the article there are many 7, they say he moved to Kenosha (7 letters), the police officer was 29 (9-2=7) and probabily some more I did not notice. As we know spells leave there tails in form of numbers, the jews use 7 a lot to curse us. There are of course other numbers they use but in this case they used the ones related to 7 (which probabily has to do with the 7 hebrew letter). The good news is that this spell did not manifest the way they wanted it, the parent of the Black guy said at CNN that they DO NOT support BLM (and specifically the riots), they are Trump supporters and they know that not every police officer is bad, https://youtu.be/8ufSn2b9glw.

This guy is a rapist. There was already a Federal warrant to arrest him for rape. Then he broke into the house of the woman he raped, and he started hitting her and another woman. He has also been arrested before for illegally carrying a weapon, and fighting with police officers. So police were very alert and ready for a possible fight, because they could see all this information of who he is and how violent he is.

Then when police showed up, he would not cooperate with them. He ignored everything they told him to do. And he had a big knife in his car. I think he told the police that he had the big knife there, and they told him to get on the ground and do not touch the knife. He went directly to the knife and picked it up, and that's when he got shot. This is a violent criminal with a long history of violent crimes including rape, and he was holding a knife which is considered a deadly weapon. And now he is paralysed, the criminal rat deserves it.

I can't vouch that it's real, but some of the Zionist media was whining that Blake's father is aware about the Jews, and the garbage of Xianity. Interesting if true.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
This guy is a rapist. There was already a Federal warrant to arrest him for rape. Then he broke into the house of the woman he raped, and he started hitting her and another woman. He has also been arrested before for illegally carrying a weapon, and fighting with police officers. So police were very alert and ready for a possible fight, because they could see all this information of who he is and how violent he is.

Then when police showed up, he would not cooperate with them. He ignored everything they told him to do. And he had a big knife in his car. I think he told the police that he had the big knife there, and they told him to get on the ground and do not touch the knife. He went directly to the knife and picked it up, and that's when he got shot. This is a violent criminal with a long history of violent crimes including rape, and he was holding a knife which is considered a deadly weapon. And now he is paralysed, the criminal rat deserves it.
Yep, this is where the jewish curse did not materialize well. They don't have the perfect story for this guy at all. The police officer should have not shot 7 times (as it is too much but we all know he probably was connected to the curse of the jews and shoot with this kabbalistic number, probably a xian) but the guy was trying to take something from the care and the police officer obviously got scared for his own life. If he just respected the rules this would have not happened.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back