Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Interesting insight on how enemy NPCs work

Ravenheart666

If you ever think that by simple chance certain ppl come to find you very pleasant on the spot without any kind of retain , all of a sudden , basically strangers , but that would like to stay hugged at your neck forever, think again!
20 mins ago some woman (junky type) that moved in the same household with some friends and stuff just came to my room door , drunk, basically lickin my ass that I have sooo good energy and (ATTENTION HERE GUYS) that since she came whenever she felt BAD she NEEDED had the urge to come see and hug me. (that's how she expressed herself) After that she also spew the xtian shit about some priest in her hometown and stuff...that she's all the believer and all the worms you want to never hear about..
Should I say anything else? I guess another 3-4 RTRs are due for this. I'd do more but apparently some pitiful leech got to kiss my neck. Anyway who cares ? The jews and their shit empire is dead no matter what. Hope some kikes read this post cause I'll let them know: I'll be one of those that will put a fuckin shovel in their hands and work them to death.

-You'll love digging ditches on the street sides you'll see.

Hail Satan!

That or they just detach and leave for no reason. You always have to assume people that do what you described want money or something of yours. Especially the Junky type people. She probably actually doesn't realize she's not scoring points with you by spewing the xtian stuff cause they probably assume that it will make you let your gaurd down or like her more so you can fall for something. Unfortunately it probably does work on some others around you who actually believe it so she thought it would work on you.

I am wondering if those types of people are completly incapable of actually having friendships or relationships of any kind.

I am actually really familiar with these types of people and have dealt with them before plenty of times. I used to be into drugs myself.

Ravenheart666 said:
If you ever think that by simple chance certain ppl come to find you very pleasant on the spot without any kind of retain , all of a sudden , basically strangers , but that would like to stay hugged at your neck forever, think again!
20 mins ago some woman (junky type) that moved in the same household with some friends and stuff just came to my room door , drunk, basically lickin my ass that I have sooo good energy and (ATTENTION HERE GUYS) that since she came whenever she felt BAD she NEEDED had the urge to come see and hug me. (that's how she expressed herself) After that she also spew the xtian shit about some priest in her hometown and stuff...that she's all the believer and all the worms you want to never hear about..
Should I say anything else? I guess another 3-4 RTRs are due for this. I'd do more but apparently some pitiful leech got to kiss my neck. Anyway who cares ? The jews and their shit empire is dead no matter what. Hope some kikes read this post cause I'll let them know: I'll be one of those that will put a fuckin shovel in their hands and work them to death.

-You'll love digging ditches on the street sides you'll see.

Hail Satan!
Some of these people are just Golems. They don't own their soul anymore, they sold it to their jewish "god".

slyscorpion said:
That or they just detach and leave for no reason. You always have to assume people that do what you described want money or something of yours. Especially the Junky type people. She probably actually doesn't realize she's not scoring points with you by spewing the xtian stuff cause they probably assume that it will make you let your gaurd down or like her more so you can fall for something. Unfortunately it probably does work on some others around you who actually believe it so she thought it would work on you.

I am wondering if those types of people are completly incapable of actually having friendships or relationships of any kind.

I am actually really familiar with these types of people and have dealt with them before plenty of times. I used to be into drugs myself.

Yep agree on that too , she wanted to enter my room. Ain't worth either a shag so I pretty much let her rumble about at the entrance. XD Have a good day , bro!

I love how this is now being used as a full on definition for certain people in a non-ironic way now :lol: :lol:

13th_Wolf said:
I love how this is now being used as a full on definition for certain people in a non-ironic way now :lol: :lol:
Sometimes reality is that grim boyy :lol: Although I adopted it , personally cause it's short and gets the message clear. When I do bindings I don't even write their name down, I only make a bracket with "NPC" and then the initials of first name ,so to not waste ink.

Ravenheart666 said:
13th_Wolf said:
Sometimes reality is that grim boyy :lol: Although I adopted it , personally cause it's short and gets the message clear. When I do bindings I don't even write their name down, I only make a bracket with "NPC" and then the initials of first name ,so to not waste ink.

I'm thinking I could start doing that for astrology charts but what's the point? Why bother creating a chart for each of them when they are so predictable anyway? :lol: Might as well learn programming, lol.

13th_Wolf said:
Ravenheart666 said:
13th_Wolf said:

I'm thinking I could start doing that for astrology charts but what's the point? Why bother creating a chart for each of them when they are so predictable anyway? :lol: Might as well learn programming, lol.
good point

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back