Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Riots in a swedish town after a copy of quran has been burned by an extremist in public

Ardgion

https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/29/hundreds-of-islamophobic-rioters-clash-with-police-in-malmo

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/08/28/world/europe/28reuters-sweden-riot.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53959492

jews just want anything to create chaos, hate and distract the people, (( they )) are always parasite

Never have I seen such a bunch of stupid coward people and I've seen many. They are by far the dumbest of Europe. How can these beings be the descendants of the warrior viking people? Not only do they pay taxes to support the incompetent armed force of the jewish swedish state (cops) who don't do even lift a finger to put those islamic turds on their place but also they pay to be detained by those who are suppose to protect the swedish people. Fuck the cops. And they are detained just for serving justice becaude setting that crappy book to flames is an act of justice. What a devious degenerate society they live in. They may pray to Odin/Satan but definitely don't follow his teachings since they are so brainwashed by jewish christian communist filth to forgive their torturers and help islamic assholes against their own.

I can't stand those fucking cops in the pays of the kikes with the money of the swedish tax payers of course who don't seem to care one bit about the people they sworn to take care of When are they fucking going to do what they are paid for to save the people from the clutches of these soulless moronic allah worshippers??? Swedish cops are piece of worthless dog unable to defend their land and their people from these hords of misfits possessed by the thoughtform allah. As I have said many times here, those who practice pisslam and are so biased not to even question their deranged faith and start looking for answers are not gentiles a they are lacking in soul or have a very dirty disgusting jewish/reptilian one. Or they have unconsciously sold it to the kikes by their comittment to allah. They deserve nothing but contempt, hatred and to be trampled and slaughtered for good.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Someone burns a worthless piece of paper, and they take it as justification to burn down the town. That should be more than enough of a reason to justify killing each and every one of them.

These worthless violent pieces of shit have caused enough harm to our world. Anyone associating with this ideology needs to be put down, no exceptions. I welcome the time when finally our race collectively realizes this. That mercy only leads to more problems later on. That we need to stand up for our world, for Satan's world, and pluck out all the weeds permanently.

Let this filth show it's true colors for all to see. That's the only way people will learn that there is only a single solution. That is, to root them out to the last and leave not even a shred of history on them behind. The jews and mudslimes both. Xians as well.

The whole lot needs to be reaped from this earth with no exceptions. The white race needs to take responsibility and do the deed for once, we cannot repeat the same mistakes that have been made by our merciful people in the past. Next time we retaliate must be final.

One final show of force from a united white race that stands together, rather than divided against itself, to end them all completely and usher a new era of satanic peace and prosperity for our world and all reasonable gentiles.

We, the spiritual backbone of all reasonable and decent gentiles on this planet, must succeed in doing our part, so the enemy and all their lackeys, including any gentiles associating with the enemy programs, are recognized by all decent gentiles as the one and only global threat and stop gentiles fighting among themselves, to deal with this together with a united front.

We need to tighten the spiritual noose and snuff out their lives completely on all levels of existence.

Hail Satan!

NeroTheAntiChrist88 said:
Never have I seen such a bunch of stupid coward people and I've seen many. They are by far the dumbest of Europe. How can these beings be the descendants of the warrior viking people? Not only do they pay taxes to support the incompetent armed force of the jewish swedish state (cops) who don't do even lift a finger to put those islamic turds on their place but also they pay to be detained by those who are suppose to protect the swedish people. Fuck the cops. And they are detained just for serving justice becaude setting that crappy book to flames is an act of justice. What a devious degenerate society they live in. They may pray to Odin/Satan but definitely don't follow his teachings since they are so brainwashed by jewish christian communist filth to forgive their torturers and help islamic assholes against their own.

I can't stand those fucking cops in the pays of the kikes with the money of the swedish tax payers of course who don't seem to care one bit about the people they sworn to take care of When are they fucking going to do what they are paid for to save the people from the clutches of these soulless moronic allah worshippers??? Swedish cops are piece of worthless dog unable to defend their land and their people from these hords of misfits possessed by the thoughtform allah. As I have said many times here, those who practice pisslam and are so biased not to even question their deranged faith and start looking for answers are not gentiles a they are lacking in soul or have a very dirty disgusting jewish/reptilian one. Or they have unconsciously sold it to the kikes by their comittment to allah. They deserve nothing but contempt, hatred and to be trampled and slaughtered for good.

HAIL SATAN!!!

I agree. The Nordics are the weakest of Aryans but for some reason held in the highest regard, as if they have actually done anything in recent history to earn that reputation.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

I agree. The Nordics are the weakest of Aryans but for some reason held in the highest regard, as if they have actually done anything in recent history to earn that reputation.
They have been brainwashed as much as everyone else. The fault is the jews, their brainwashing thecniques and all the magick they used to make it happen.

HAIL SATAN!!!

They are in general more compassionate than other whites and prone to various states of emotion. This is a big problem. There is a warrior spirit in us though i feel it every day. Too bad we can't create our own race awakening thing. I would suggest something like the Odhal rune viberated 88 times visualized as bright red and maybe some other stuff like Mars energy or something and something about Nordics awakening their warrior spirit and the odhal rune part would be affirmed as inciting a deep hatred of the Jews and maybe add and Christ in there for good measure.

I think viking imagery of some kind could be the symbol or focused on.

Why don't we do something like this.

HAIL SATAN!!!

So our Gods and Goddesses are weak, then?

Aryans are responsible for every advancement in society we have, the kikes are responsible for corrupting that. Either destroying it or turning into something used for evil. Including corruption of many aryan people, not all. Every race is currently quite corrupt in different ways. I have more studying to do on this. Aryans are actually more difficult to corrupt in the soul. Particularly Germans. Their resilience to the virus and capability to bounce back is ever present, don’t doubt our aryan people. Recognize the strength. Yes, even today. If you aren’t aryan or haven’t been around enough true aryans, maybe this won’t be as apparent. Inbred southern Americans or mixed and muddled genes don’t count as much either imo, they’re not as good as true European aryans. There are sub-races of white that vary and are not equal. One would have to look at family history. Even then, cultural mash ups take a toll on these Americans. I can point out characteristics and culture of the polish, French, German, Swedish, Russian, and many more. Even Canadian. Americans though, not so much. The only differentiator for muddled Americans from the rest of the world is the American attitudes and lifestyles. Americans are good because of their stance on freedom but it’s led by a lot of idiocy and arrogance. It’s also just “white” for most of these people. Or 10% this 10% that 15% this 20% that. My father had his weaknesses in the way that he always wanted to do good and his lack of aggression didn’t always help him out, but his jolly spirit and his relaxed attitude, his optimism, honesty and intelligence couldn’t be touched by any of the atrocity he faced. This is a lit sword in the dark more than one would think. He had a much harder upbringing than most I know as well, yet still surpassed all odds. I can say this for every other true blonde aryan I know as well. Ones without muddled genes and a damaged culture. They may not be as blatantly aggressive to the enemy but trust me, they can and will surpass all odds as always and forever. They remain honest and strong in the spirit of Satan more so than any other race I know. They maintain their stature and continue to advance the world in the best way they can. With Satan fully in their lives, these people will truly be the best and still are. In the macro and micro. It’s not weak in the same regard that you’d see in a Jew or someone very degenerate. This is a different type of weak. It can hardly be called “weak”. I’ve faced my own fair share of “weak” moments but I’ve surpassed every hardship I’ve ever faced where most would crumble and even die or their soul turn to fucking rot. I’ve stood strong in my faith and dedication without waiver and this is truly largely due to my aryan nature. Even when I’m knocked down I’m never -truly- knocked down. It’s more of just a bluff to the enemy. I’m saying this on behalf of our Aryan people from personal experience and for education, not to be taken as a brag. Although, if I was bragging, I’d say this should be supported. What’s this “weak” is the enemy afflicted corruption of their respect for other races. This has been used as a way to damage our race. They’ve turned it into a lack of pride. This part of them originally existed as the respect they have for all life. That’s not weak in the same sense that would be degenerate type of weak, that’s Satan’s will. We’re the caretakers of the life on this planet. It’s high. They just need to be educated on the virus. They need to wake up.

The ties of blood to Satan are what make them the most important for our race. Without any white people with true Aryan genetics, our race won’t exist anymore.

Whites with brown hair and brown eyes are still whites, but if the blue eyes and blonde hair whites were to disappear, it is the end of our race here on earth.

Also, while it might seem the Nordic whites are the weakest, there are many strong ones among them, it’s just that people are unable to act because the filthy jewed police would arrest them instead, and that won’t help anyone.

I can tell you with certainty there are a great number of Nordic Swedes extremely pissed about this situation, same with Finns and Norwegians, but again, they are unable to act on much because whatever they do will get them in legal trouble in most cases, because the police works for the jewed state and doesn’t give a single shit about the native people and our Aryan roots/values anymore.

It just needs to reach the point of critical mass, where the whites are so fed up the threat of the corrupt state cannot pressure or stop them anymore, and we stand up collectively, to show the true worth of our race, which we are on track to manifest.

Curses, bindings, xianity, and all the other enemy filth sadly has powerful effects on people that aren’t easily broken free from for most.

White people have this tendency to be very tolerant, forgiving and merciful, the enemy played off of this and aggravated these qualities to extreme degrees, basically totally emasculating our people through xianity which emphasized nonsense like that.

In the past we have retaliated many times against the enemy. Whenever we did, we always totally destroyed them. However, we have always been merciful and didn’t finish our enemy off when we had our chance, or whites back then didn’t want to go so far as to genocide an entire group of people, believing that not all of them were bad and can be redeemed, or that we should not commit such acts as our enemies advocated them and we were better than them.

We waltzed over the enemy countless times, but each time we have let them live. This is our greatest disgrace. Our biggest mistake.

I guarantee you there were whites back then who advocated the total annihilation of our enemies down to the last, but there were also soft and kind, merciful whites who were against this which had enough influence over these events to prevent us putting in the final nails in their coffins.

There have also been people like Vlad who managed to do the deed to a large extend, but then were vilified by the powers that were at the time, such as the pope, who’s word had enormous influence on basically all Europeans back then courtesy to xianity and all it’s thousands of curses and bindings, making them unable to complete their work.

Vlad wasn’t a Nordic looking white, being Romanian, but he was white non the less.

Nordic whites are cursed more by the enemy than anyone on this planet, because it is Nordics who have blood ties closest to Satan and our Gods. Maxine explained this as well. Adolf Hitler knew this too and respected/elevated the status of Aryan/Nordic whites for that reason, even if he himself, and Herr Himmler, the two greatest men the world has seen in the past 2000 years, did not look like the Aryan archetype, of tall, blonde haired, blue eyed white men, he elevated.

The Aryan whites as they should be called are the genetic backbone of our race.

Without them we won’t be Aryan anymore and we will never be Aryan again. Through Eugenics most whites with “darker” features like brown hair and brown eyes, can have progeny with Aryan genetics, due to the way genes work and express themselves.

Look at Herr Himmler’s daughter for example, she was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman, while Herr Himmler himself had darker hair and eyes.

The hair or eye color doesn’t determine someone’s worth or value as a person, but it is an important part of our racial genetics which must be preserved in order to preserve our race.

Which is why the enemy does everything in their power to weaken them and make them as pathetic as can be, to attempt to breed us out of existence and destroy us.

Aryan men are plagued constantly by endless enemy dross, which for any non-spiritual person is truly damning, so they degenerate into the weak, pathetic men many have become, but inside each Aryan person lies the purest seed of Satan on this planet.

With just a little bit of incentive all Aryans can become as the Gods simply by rediscovering our roots and blood ties with Satan, far more easily than anyone else on the planet.

Rather than having to advance from a low starting point, the souls of Aryans are gifted with incredible potential ready to be realized at short notice, and only need to rediscover the power we already have in us.

Having meta-physical genetics that can be traced back to one of the most advanced and powerful beings in our galaxy gives a huge evolutionary head start.

In the long term other gentiles can become as Satan and the Gods as well, but for many it is far more difficult to do so, because they do not have direct ties to such an advanced being and have to advance from a much lower starting point.

Satan and the Gods were at one point ordinary beings as well, until Satan and his people discovered and pioneered the secrets to spiritual advancement and eventually immortality, and stepped into true realms of power, rising far above any ordinary state of life.

Us whites have a root that is tied to a race of beings which has already advanced to that level, the enemy only bound our roots and through their warfare against us, made us fall to the low level of existence we are on currently.

The state we are currently in is disgusting to say the least. How weak we have become. However, any terminally ill person no matter how mighty they once were, will be pathetic as they lay on the hospital bed.

When such a great person recovers from their illness, it usually doesn’t take long for them to regain that former greatness again.

While we are cursed and bound by endless filth, we are the most gifted people on this planet, due to having actual blood ties to our Gods.

The value of this will surface and show it’s worth once more, stunning and awing the whole world, as we get closer to victory in this war.

Hail Satan!

FancyMancy said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Let's not compare our Gods with those failed whites.

HAIL SATAN!!!

This is why i don't agree with forgiveness for certain people. After a crtain point if you are still a jewish npc then this is your final choice. If let's say all whites would "wake up" after a certain point then this would not be a sincere awakening but just those dumb fucks choosing the stronger side after we become the stronger side. Choosing confort exactly like they are doing now that the JWO is still in power.
Imagine being at a rally for supporting the satanic nwo and one of those former criminal cucks is next to you calling you brother. Yes, the one who wanted you dead or in jail for disliking islam.

Ardgion said:
https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/29/hundreds-of-islamophobic-rioters-clash-with-police-in-malmo

https://www.nytimes.com/reuters/2020/08/28/world/europe/28reuters-sweden-riot.html

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-53959492

Also the insanity of imprisoning political members on base of racism; however that is something that could also happen in NL to i.e. Geert Wilders.

slyscorpion said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

They are in general more compassionate than other whites and prone to various states of emotion. This is a big problem. There is a warrior spirit in us though i feel it every day. Too bad we can't create our own race awakening thing. I would suggest something like the Odhal rune viberated 88 times visualized as bright red and maybe some other stuff like Mars energy or something and something about Nordics awakening their warrior spirit and the odhal rune part would be affirmed as inciting a deep hatred of the Jews and maybe add and Christ in there for good measure.

You mean the Race Awakening ritual that we already do?

xudomode said:
mind telling all that racist shit you were saying
To me in the other forum since this 1 gonna be active. Everyone real Satanist on here I'm exposing this southernkike for he goes against us. Infiltrator ALERT INFILTRATOR ALERT. He told me on a none active forum making fun of my suicide. Do not tust this coward.ALL REAL SATANIST DO NOT TRUST HIM. Hoodedcobra pls take notice of this Southernkike and ban him. He is not 1 of us. There you SouthernKike I exposed you. And I am going to expose you even further, worthless sack of shit. :evil:
What a crybaby. Very emotionally unstable. I bet your emotions and maturity have been badly damaged by all those drugs you were doing.

EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Satan is Nordic, yes? Calling Nordics weak sounds like calling Satan weak. Attrition is a bitch, but how the Nords in Europe managed to fail, I don't know. Of course, it has been over the years and generations, so the influence, upbringing and environment on each generation of Children increases the shit more and more.

Maybe what it is is that brown-haired, brown-eyed Whites are like the stubborn, relentless Whites who don't give up in the fight and don't take shit, and lift up the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Whites to perform stronger, more-powerful Spiritual acts (in a sense), i.e. as what Hitler and Himmler did. Maybe that's just the way it is, and because Whites can be too sentimental and "soft" by Nature, then the Nords in Europe are not 100% to blame; genetically, White genes are recessive, and genes play out into the Soul - and the Mind, Body and Soul affect each other, so... the Nords are "weak", "soft", too sentimental; therefore, not "failed", in a sense, rather are incapable until certain things come together in their favour; currently tuning into the crappy energy at the moment; in Satanic World, they'd tune into the great Energies automatically. Surely, if they knew about the truth which we do, then at least some of the would fight hard; ignorance (of Gentiles) is bliss (for the jew). I am ignorant of life and culture there, so I am just speculating.

Perhaps one could say, objectively as opposed to subjectively, that Satan failed, by the situation the World is in at the moment. Well, Satan is Nordic, so it sounded like calling Satan, and other Nordic Gods and Goddesses, weak.

Ok you skinhead Nordic supremacist. White Americans would NEVER allow our country to be in the state that Sweden is. The Arabs beat and rape their women and what do the men do? Absolutely nothing because they are weak cowards.

But you can keep coping with muh IQ and muh blonde hair while all of that is being taken because the Nordics refuse to fight for it.

Stop stalking me you schizophrenic barn animal. The only thing exposed was that you have an obsession with me and want my attention.

xudomode said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

To me in the other forum since this 1 gonna be active. Everyone real Satanist on here I'm exposing this southernkike for he goes against us. Infiltrator ALERT INFILTRATOR ALERT. He told me on a none active forum making fun of my suicide. Do not tust this coward.ALL REAL SATANIST DO NOT TRUST HIM. Hoodedcobra pls take notice of this Southernkike and ban him. He is not 1 of us. There you SouthernKike I exposed you. And I am going to expose you even further, worthless sack of shit. :evil:
Xudomode can you please fuck off you and your pathetic feelings of inferiority, we don't care that you were offended by SoutherGentile's words, racism is fucking good, better than being fucking cucks who are gonna put you on a pedestal for being a black oppressed victim. What SouthernGentile says is often extremist, but i'd rather have such an extremist on these forums than someone pathetic weakling like you who gets offended on a a forum like this.

I don't think it's fair to pick on the Nord's. Marxists have been burning down US cities for 3 months. Granted the cities are democrat ran and neglect federal help, the cities are still burning on top of murders now.

Sundara said:
Aryans are responsible for every advancement in society we have, the kikes are responsible for corrupting that. Either destroying it or turning into something used for evil. Including corruption of many aryan people, not all. Every race is currently quite corrupt in different ways. I have more studying to do on this.

Aryans are actually more difficult to corrupt in the soul. Particularly Germans. Their resilience to the virus and capability to bounce back is ever present, don’t doubt our aryan people. Recognize the strength. Yes, even today. If you aren’t Aryan or haven’t been around enough true Aryans, maybe this won’t be as apparent.

Inbred southern Americans or mixed and muddled genes don’t count as much either imo, they’re not as good as true European Aryans.

There are sub-races of white that vary and are not equal. One would have to look at family history. Even then, cultural mash ups take a toll on these Americans.

I can point out characteristics and culture of the polish, French, German, Swedish, Russian, and many more. Even Canadian. Americans though, not so much. The only differentiator for muddled Americans from the rest of the world is the American attitudes and lifestyles. Americans are good because of their stance on freedom but it’s led by a lot of idiocy and arrogance. It’s also just “white” for most of these people. Or 10% this 10% that 15% this 20% that.

My father had his weaknesses in the way that he always wanted to do good and his lack of aggression didn’t always help him out, but his jolly spirit and his relaxed attitude, his optimism, honesty and intelligence couldn’t be touched by any of the atrocity he faced.

This is a lit sword in the dark more than one would think. He had a much harder upbringing than most I know as well, yet still surpassed all odds. I can say this for every other true blonde Aryan I know as well.

Ones without muddled genes and a damaged culture. They may not be as blatantly aggressive to the enemy but trust me, they can and will surpass all odds as always and forever. They remain honest and strong in the spirit of Satan more so than any other race I know.
They maintain their stature and continue to advance the world in the best way they can. With Satan fully in their lives, these people will truly be the best and still are.

In the macro and micro. It’s not weak in the same regard that you’d see in a Jew or someone very degenerate. This is a different type of weak. It can hardly be called “weak”. I’ve faced my own fair share of “weak” moments but I’ve surpassed every hardship I’ve ever faced where most would crumble and even die or their soul turn to fucking rot. I’ve stood strong in my faith and dedication without waiver and this is truly largely due to my aryan nature. Even when I’m knocked down I’m never -truly- knocked down. It’s more of just a bluff to the enemy.

I’m saying this on behalf of our Aryan people from personal experience and for education, not to be taken as a brag. Although, if I was bragging, I’d say this should be supported. What’s this “weak” is the enemy afflicted corruption of their respect for other races. This has been used as a way to damage our race. They’ve turned it into a lack of pride. This part of them originally existed as the respect they have for all life.That’s not weak in the same sense that would be degenerate type of weak, that’s Satan’s will.

We’re the caretakers of the life on this planet. It’s high. They just need to be educated on the virus. They need to wake up.
Excellent and beautiful post Sundara
I divided it into paragraphs to make it easier to read (I hope you don't mind)

Nothing you said is bragging, its just the truth, plaine and simple.

EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Failed whites? So I'm guessing the Irish and any other large reservoir of pure whites like Iceland are all failed whites as well?

I wouldn't say that.

Riots for burning a book full of literal shit and when swedish women get gangraped by 15 hajies noone bats an eye cus they dont wanna be raysys...of all the european countries i believe sweden is one of the worst in terms of this.

FancyMancy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Satan is Nordic, yes? Calling Nordics weak sounds like calling Satan weak. Attrition is a bitch, but how the Nords in Europe managed to fail, I don't know. Of course, it has been over the years and generations, so the influence, upbringing and environment on each generation of Children increases the shit more and more.

Maybe what it is is that brown-haired, brown-eyed Whites are like the stubborn, relentless Whites who don't give up in the fight and don't take shit, and lift up the blonde-haired, blue-eyed Whites to perform stronger, more-powerful Spiritual acts (in a sense), i.e. as what Hitler and Himmler did. Maybe that's just the way it is, and because Whites can be too sentimental and "soft" by Nature, then the Nords in Europe are not 100% to blame; genetically, White genes are recessive, and genes play out into the Soul - and the Mind, Body and Soul affect each other, so... the Nords are "weak", "soft", too sentimental; therefore, not "failed", in a sense, rather are incapable until certain things come together in their favour; currently tuning into the crappy energy at the moment; in Satanic World, they'd tune into the great Energies automatically. Surely, if they knew about the truth which we do, then at least some of the would fight hard; ignorance (of Gentiles) is bliss (for the jew). I am ignorant of life and culture there, so I am just speculating.

Perhaps one could say, objectively as opposed to subjectively, that Satan failed, by the situation the World is in at the moment. Well, Satan is Nordic, so it sounded like calling Satan, and other Nordic Gods and Goddesses, weak.

Satan is not responsible for our stupidity. Don't take offense, I am from a country where our white women have fetishes with gypsies, blacks and arabs and how would you call this? Certainly not a success of a country. No point trying to make links between dumb whites and our gods. At this point things are deadly obvious. They know trust me, they just wanna be on the confortable side kissing jew ass. When our side will be the dominant one they will switch sides while many of us will regard this as a victory.

Sure we cannot generalize if this is what you wanna point out.

FancyMancy said:

No because they are not human. Every human, even those that are spiritually advanced, are weak in comparison to actual Gods.
You might not be aware, but the nordics are the most direct descendants of the Gods, who are referred to as the "Nordics" as well.

So there isn't really any "nordic surpremacism" in the statement that nordics are the sub-race closest to the Gods. What these modern-day people do now doesn't change that.

I don't think we can compare Humans to Gods, also i dont belive that the Nordics(Humans) are weak(probbably they were alot more under atack from the enemy?) But i also don't think that Aryans with brown or black hair are in any form inferior to the blonde ones. Tesla was a non-blonde Aryan from the BAAlkans, and look at what he has done. I think it is up to the individual.

Shael said:
]You might not be aware, but the nordics are the most direct descendants of the Gods, who are referred to as the "Nordics" as well.

So there isn't really any "nordic surpremacism" in the statement that nordics are the sub-race closest to the Gods. What these modern-day people do now doesn't change that.

Yes I am aware but they are still just a human subrace and not actual Gods. One great thing that came from the nordics/Vikings were the Runes, that’s really it.

13th_Wolf said:
Failed whites? So I'm guessing the Irish and any other large reservoir of pure whites like Iceland are all failed whites as well?

I wouldn't say that.

On what basis are you comparing the Irish and Icelanders. I know Iceland is Nordic but they seem better off than the countries in Europe.

There are differences in a strong blonde race like the Swedish versus Germans with a mixture of brown and blonde, both of the races are high and beautiful. Differences don’t mean one better than the other in EVERY case, where one is strong another can be weak vice versa. Strong blondes do carry differences, I do think they are better in many regards and that is, for now, a personal opinion. I’ll figure it out more in time. Of course there are dark haired aryan greats. They’re also aryan and part of the best race on the planet. Hitler, many Egyptians, Amitayus/asmodeus, maat possibly. Don’t need to be too hung up on hair color, hormones can often darken hair and other factors too. But those with naturally very dark hair versus naturally very very light that lasts through adulthood, yeah. We’re not here to talk about equality or be defensive or offended by another races good or bad traits, and it is okay to compare other white sub races. They are fascinating and they vary. They’re all a part of the best and within that there is a form of hierarchy I think. They’re definitely not all equal. That wouldn’t make sense. I do think that the muddled white Americans are the weakest of the whites.

xudomode said:

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lmao

The Southern brother is right. Also I don't like niggaoids

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:

You mean the Race Awakening ritual that we already do?

Not really this is something different. The idea is awakening the warrior spirit in the Nordic Subrace and hatred against the Jews xtianity etc. I think using images of Wotan or viking stuff and the odhal rune and maybe some other things possibly Mars with affirmations.

VoiceofEnki said:

The ties of blood to Satan are what make them the most important for our race. Without any white people with true Aryan genetics, our race won’t exist anymore.

Whites with brown hair and brown eyes are still whites, but if the blue eyes and blonde hair whites were to disappear, it is the end of our race here on earth.

Also, while it might seem the Nordic whites are the weakest, there are many strong ones among them, it’s just that people are unable to act because the filthy jewed police would arrest them instead, and that won’t help anyone.

I can tell you with certainty there are a great number of Nordic Swedes extremely pissed about this situation, same with Finns and Norwegians, but again, they are unable to act on much because whatever they do will get them in legal trouble in most cases, because the police works for the jewed state and doesn’t give a single shit about the native people and our Aryan roots/values anymore.

It just needs to reach the point of critical mass, where the whites are so fed up the threat of the corrupt state cannot pressure or stop them anymore, and we stand up collectively, to show the true worth of our race, which we are on track to manifest.

Curses, bindings, xianity, and all the other enemy filth sadly has powerful effects on people that aren’t easily broken free from for most.

White people have this tendency to be very tolerant, forgiving and merciful, the enemy played off of this and aggravated these qualities to extreme degrees, basically totally emasculating our people through xianity which emphasized nonsense like that.

In the past we have retaliated many times against the enemy. Whenever we did, we always totally destroyed them. However, we have always been merciful and didn’t finish our enemy off when we had our chance, or whites back then didn’t want to go so far as to genocide an entire group of people, believing that not all of them were bad and can be redeemed, or that we should not commit such acts as our enemies advocated them and we were better than them.

We waltzed over the enemy countless times, but each time we have let them live. This is our greatest disgrace. Our biggest mistake.

I guarantee you there were whites back then who advocated the total annihilation of our enemies down to the last, but there were also soft and kind, merciful whites who were against this which had enough influence over these events to prevent us putting in the final nails in their coffins.

There have also been people like Vlad who managed to do the deed to a large extend, but then were vilified by the powers that were at the time, such as the pope, who’s word had enormous influence on basically all Europeans back then courtesy to xianity and all it’s thousands of curses and bindings, making them unable to complete their work.

Vlad wasn’t a Nordic looking white, being Romanian, but he was white non the less.

Nordic whites are cursed more by the enemy than anyone on this planet, because it is Nordics who have blood ties closest to Satan and our Gods. Maxine explained this as well. Adolf Hitler knew this too and respected/elevated the status of Aryan/Nordic whites for that reason, even if he himself, and Herr Himmler, the two greatest men the world has seen in the past 2000 years, did not look like the Aryan archetype, of tall, blonde haired, blue eyed white men, he elevated.

The Aryan whites as they should be called are the genetic backbone of our race.

Without them we won’t be Aryan anymore and we will never be Aryan again. Through Eugenics most whites with “darker” features like brown hair and brown eyes, can have progeny with Aryan genetics, due to the way genes work and express themselves.

Look at Herr Himmler’s daughter for example, she was a blonde haired, blue eyed woman, while Herr Himmler himself had darker hair and eyes.

The hair or eye color doesn’t determine someone’s worth or value as a person, but it is an important part of our racial genetics which must be preserved in order to preserve our race.

Which is why the enemy does everything in their power to weaken them and make them as pathetic as can be, to attempt to breed us out of existence and destroy us.

Aryan men are plagued constantly by endless enemy dross, which for any non-spiritual person is truly damning, so they degenerate into the weak, pathetic men many have become, but inside each Aryan person lies the purest seed of Satan on this planet.

With just a little bit of incentive all Aryans can become as the Gods simply by rediscovering our roots and blood ties with Satan, far more easily than anyone else on the planet.

Rather than having to advance from a low starting point, the souls of Aryans are gifted with incredible potential ready to be realized at short notice, and only need to rediscover the power we already have in us.

Having meta-physical genetics that can be traced back to one of the most advanced and powerful beings in our galaxy gives a huge evolutionary head start.

In the long term other gentiles can become as Satan and the Gods as well, but for many it is far more difficult to do so, because they do not have direct ties to such an advanced being and have to advance from a much lower starting point.

Satan and the Gods were at one point ordinary beings as well, until Satan and his people discovered and pioneered the secrets to spiritual advancement and eventually immortality, and stepped into true realms of power, rising far above any ordinary state of life.

Us whites have a root that is tied to a race of beings which has already advanced to that level, the enemy only bound our roots and through their warfare against us, made us fall to the low level of existence we are on currently.

The state we are currently in is disgusting to say the least. How weak we have become. However, any terminally ill person no matter how mighty they once were, will be pathetic as they lay on the hospital bed.

When such a great person recovers from their illness, it usually doesn’t take long for them to regain that former greatness again.

While we are cursed and bound by endless filth, we are the most gifted people on this planet, due to having actual blood ties to our Gods.

The value of this will surface and show it’s worth once more, stunning and awing the whole world, as we get closer to victory in this war.

Hail Satan!

I am confused I thought Hitler and Himmler are Nordic or maybe even some special race that is even closer to the gods or something (is the bloodline of the serpent real? I read something about that a long time ago cant remember all about it) Are not there some of this subrace that can have darker hair. I have a friend I have talked to who looks nordic as in similar to me but has darker hair. I personally have blonde hair but reddish tint to it and lighter eyes.

FancyMancy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:

Not really I am at least mostly nordic and I dont find that racist at all in fact i am willing to admit it. I really hate the way people act these days that goes for other whites too. We need to stop being so soft. Especially some of the stories I hear from Europe. However let's add this to whites in general we have been way to weak.

Liberalism and communism as well as xtianity and soon if we dont stop it Islam is the death of us all. Yes we are weak as a mass majority and that needs to change ASAP. We need to rise up and stand up for ourselves and admit that this is wrong and call out race traitors and others who are weak and come down hard on them if need be if they won't change their ways. The survival of our entire race not just Nordics is on the line due to this. It is quite serious. We need to be openly admitting this to ourselves and working to change it.

This needs to stop asap. We need to do more race awakening before its too late.

As a white person I literally hate to my core the people that just stand by and don't do anything at all or care more than I actually hate the enemy itself cause they are the reason we got in this mess.

EasternFireLion666 said:
FancyMancy said:
EasternFireLion666 said:

Satan is not responsible for our stupidity.
Satan is not responsible for the entire Earth having gone to shit, I am guessing. It is not just in a few European rape-capital-of-the-World countries who are stupid, therefore. They have been jewed. I don't know exactly, but I am guessing they probably are Nordic, and have stronger bloodline to Satan than some others; therefore, their genes are more recessive, which makes them recessive or "weak" if someone wants to say that; or if they are not closer in blodo to Satan, then they are still White and recessive/"weak". The jew has played to their weaknesses and exploited them - and relentlessly. We're all stupid for having decided to, or being jewed into, being away from being "close to perfection" and being turned into what we are now. I don't think they chose to be attacked and raped and tortured and buried alive (a recent article, plus the current anti-Whiteness).

Don't take offense, I am from a country where our white women have fetishes with gypsies, blacks and arabs and how would you call this? Certainly not a success of a country. No point trying to make links between dumb whites and our gods.
It reminds me of the jew having dragged Humans down and made us lower than it, but I'll put it in a Child abuse scenario. An Adult abuses a Child (it doesn't matter the type of abuse). The Child has no capability of escaping and overpowering the adult, but the Child's very Nature/current progress in life/lives. The Adult, of course, is much more clever, stronger, manipulative, etc. - much more capable than the Child. These are all givens, but the Adult still calls the Child stupid, inferior, worthless, etc. We're all stupid, inferior, worthless, etc. for having somehow managed to give up immortality and power at the hads of a dirty jew race, who was much lower than us. Something doesn't add up, but that's a different topic of speculation because I have not yet seen an actual answer. It's not the Child's fault he/she is not an Adult and capable of things. Nordic Whites didn't choose to be jewed and discriminated against, hated, etc., etc., etc., in their own homes and Countries.

At this point things are deadly obvious. They know trust me, they just wanna be on the confortable side kissing jew ass. When our side will be the dominant one they will switch sides while many of us will regard this as a victory.

Sure we cannot generalize if this is what you wanna point out.
I don't doubt there are some who would choose to be one way or another, and some on the fence, but if [whatever, way back when, when we were "close to perfection"] hadn't have happened, none of us would be stupid, and the Nordic Whites would have statues and temples built after them.

I don't think I am explaining myself clearly... It's not the Child's fault that s/he gets abused because s/he is so small and defenceless and unintelligent, etc... The jew is very clever and devious, etc., and each Child, in this jewed World, growing up to be a Parent having Children, in this jewed World, who grow up to be Parents, in this jewed World, and so on and so forth... each have their own shit to deal with while also being distracted from saving their own Souls; the Children see this and it is unconscious that they behave the same way, have Children of their own with these unconscious things, plus other things they learn and experience in life which rub-off onto their Children; then those Children grow up with these things... lather, rinse, repeat.

I realise it would not be possible to save every individual. That is regrettable. We have racial memory, so even if it is not conscious memory, it is still within our Souls and genes, about who and what we are, in one way or another. Not to mention, a lot of the Souls alive today surely must be new Souls; old Souls, from what has been said and from what I am gathering, are more mature or "boring" and don't enjoy the "entertaining" shit and glittery things; the new Souls lack substance and are sponges soaking up whatever shit the jew shits into them. That is not these Nordics, and Whites, being stupid and failures.

F_For_Flamingo said:
I don't think we can compare Humans to Gods, also i dont belive that the Nordics(Humans) are weak(probbably they were alot more under atack from the enemy?) But i also don't think that Aryans with brown or black hair are in any form inferior to the blonde ones. Tesla was a non-blonde Aryan from the BAAlkans, and look at what he has done. I think it is up to the individual.
Anyone has the potential to be whatever they aspire to. Of course, there is preference and Natural ability and inclination, but if we have the capability of using Magick to make us be able to do and be whatever, then we can - as long as it is realistic and possible Physically.

My guess is if shit hadn't have happened, then the Nordics could do what other Whites can do but a lot easier using Spirituality, like a level or grade higher, up from non-Nordic Whites, who can still do things Spiritually, but in other ways. If shit hadn't have happened, then who we look to today (Hitler) would be a Nordic person doing Leader things in the Paradise of Earth instead of Hitler. I don't mean Hitler would be Nordic; I mean someone else, who is Nordic, would be there instead.

Sundara said:
They’re all a part of the best and within that there is a form of hierarchy I think. They’re definitely not all equal. That wouldn’t make sense.
Yes. The Nordic Whites are 'higher' in hierarchy, and non-Nordic Whites are 'lower', but Nordics are recessive, fair, gentle, "weak" - however anyone wants to say it, more than non-Nordics are, so we had to have brown-haired Tesla and Hitler in their place - not that these two Great Men are unworthy or worthless, of course. Their blue eyes might be an indiciation to more 'higher' White, perhaps. Sort of like those with blonde hair and blue eyes are the 'highest' and those with brown-hair and brown eyes are 'lower' or the 'lowest', in a sense.

Of course, this is all just what I think. Consider this a disclaimer. I am just thinking this is how these things are.

FancyMancy said:
anyone has the potential to be whatever they aspire to. Of course, there is preference and Natural ability and inclination, but if we have the capability of using Magick to make us be able to do and be whatever, then we can - as long as it is realistic and possible Physically.

My guess is if shit hadn't have happened, then the Nordics could do what other Whites can do but a lot easier using Spirituality, like a level or grade higher, up from non-Nordic Whites, who can still do things Spiritually, but in other ways. If shit hadn't have happened, then who we look to today (Hitler) would be a Nordic person doing Leader things in the Paradise of Earth instead of Hitler. I don't mean Hitler would be Nordic; I mean someone else, who is Nordic, would be there instead.
FancyMancy said:
Yes. The Nordic Whites are 'higher' in hierarchy, and non-Nordic Whites are 'lower', but Nordics are recessive, fair, gentle, "weak" - however anyone wants to say it, more than non-Nordics are, so we had to have brown-haired Tesla and Hitler in their place - not that these two Great Men are unworthy or worthless, of course. Their blue eyes might be an indiciation to more 'higher' White, perhaps. Sort of like those with blonde hair and blue eyes are the 'highest' and those with brown-hair and brown eyes are 'lower' or the 'lowest', in a sense.
Of course, this is all just what I think. Consider this a disclaimer. I am just thinking this is how these things are.

Hitler and Himmler preferred light blonde , he was preparing them to be the ruling class, because they are the first seed of the Germanic race .
the top SS members were light Blonde and tall above 180 cm and dark blonde where just brave soldat "soldier" strong intelligent but they preferred light blonde , light blonde engaged in battles but unlike the dark blonde engaged many , because dark were majority and light minority

they separated the light blonde and placed them in villages away from the civilizations were sub-Aryan lived in cities to avoid mixing between light blonde with dark blonde .

Himmler visited Norway ,and he was shocked from the racial purity of Norwegian people at that time and they recruited light blonde Scandinavian members and placed them in Germany as secretive top SS and they had different training .

Himmler believed and Hitler and other top German leaders that light blonde Nordic can develop
High pyrokinetic ability and Telekinesis ability easily and of course high imaginative Intelligence IQ .
dark blonde and brown can be advance &some how superior of course ,but the truth
is the more Pure blood it will be easy to develop many things will be (similar to god) so that's why
Satan rejects race mixing .

so in conclusion the first seed of us was light blonde, and you know what happened after that .

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back