Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

[FOR EVERYONE] Keep your mouth shut in person in this situation.

sahasrarabliss

Just thought I should share this to remind you all how keeping your mouth shut is crucially important in this phase.

So, even if it's your bestie who go on telling you how they are doing fake false tests, and the virus doesn't exist. But he is taking the said precautions and wears mask..

Then guess what? The person could be using these tactics to KNOW whether if you believe in the virus or not because majority of populace is being careless about this situation and they know how this is a fraud. So the average paranoid Joe isn't happy about it.

The average Joe who could be your friend/bestie/relative or anyone you meet outside, a stranger. NEVER open your mouth to a stranger about this virus situation. No matter how well educated he or she seems.

Why would they use these manipulation tactics?

Here's, why. These people are very paranoid and they want everyone around them to use sanitizer every fucking second and wear mask and take care.

So if they know you are being careless about it or do not believe in this virus, they could do something against you. And you will never know who sent the police or doctors to your house to give you false positive. Lol.

This is something important. Do not take this lightly.

Just keep your mouth shut.

It is easy to know if the person is just using his communicative manipulative tactics to gauge into your mind or not and know your opinions about the existence of the virus.

Signs like if :

1. If he is wearing mask, but says things like everyone's saying carelessly like "oh we don't know if it exists or not, they are making everyone covid positive. But he is being very serious about the precautions.

Meaning it's dangerous for you and utterly useless to tell him anything regarding the Truth of this virus.

There are similar things you can look to notice before you open your mouth and speak the truth. But it's safe for you to keep your mouth shut anyway.

Because everyone, even people in their 50-80s even from backward areas and villages are reading and exploring WWW often nowadays and already KNOW a lot!

So you only need to learn a little bit of human psychology too and most common communication manipulation tactics freely available online.

They are very helpful.

Besides these, spend one hour in reasoning practice. Quantitative/Aptitude study lessons, Puzzles, do maths, play chess or anything like that. :)

I wear a mask because I don't want to give them another ..valid.. tally mark for their corona counting jubillee. They tend to lie by default.. I'm sure it's exhausting.. So if I were to catch the real virus via my carelessness, it would be like I'm giving the Statistic Illusionists a freebee, becoming another number, another building block for Global Communism. Therefore, when precautions come up in conversation, I'm wearing a mask while saying that Cv19 is a real virus created for the purpose of justifying bullshit... very ominous bullshit.. across the globe. Any truly (((invasive))) measures, however, will not be followed by me. Sure I'll go around looking like a germaphobe, making the ((authorities)) happy, but that's where I draw the line. :D

Correction : if they are being paranoid, taking precautions very seriously, it's not them to open your holy mouth to. :mrgreen:

It's easily detectable if the person will listen and believe you or not.

I encountered this personally. I was trying to show a woman the truth about this which started going sideways really really fast. She wasn't responding to logic and facts and was emotional from the beginning.

I showed her how the case fatality rate and the death rate was similar to or lower than the flu and how it was all a hoax and that more people were going to die from the lockdown than from the virus and her reply was

"Atleast they won't die from the virus."

I'm like holy shit who have I been talking to for the last 1 hr. Is this a hallucination ? Or is she simply dumb ?

I tried doing the same thing of presenting facts and data to some other people and absolutely none of them could grasp wtf I was talking about, especially the women who said I was a conspiracy theorist and the fact that the scientific community and the prime minister was urging everyone to stay home was enough evidence that I was wrong.

Masks are tools to blend in and disguise yourself. Sure it's hard to breathe sometimes and gets sweaty when wearing for too long. But I prefer to Blend in with the Crowd rather than Standing out. Stealth mode On :D

Jack said:
I encountered this personally. I was trying to show a woman the truth about this which started going sideways really really fast. She wasn't responding to logic and facts and was emotional from the beginning.

I showed her how the case fatality rate and the death rate was similar to or lower than the flu and how it was all a hoax and that more people were going to die from the lockdown than from the virus and her reply was

"Atleast they won't die from the virus."

I'm like holy shit who have I been talking to for the last 1 hr. Is this a hallucination ? Or is she simply dumb ?

I tried doing the same thing of presenting facts and data to some other people and absolutely none of them could grasp wtf I was talking about, especially the women who said I was a conspiracy theorist and the fact that the scientific community and the prime minister was urging everyone to stay home was enough evidence that I was wrong.

They are the biggest hypocrites. But I haven't encountered this personally though. Maybe to little extent with a relative a month ago.

What made me to write this post was a recent visit to a lab for blood test.

The guy was paranoid lol. But he was saying things like I mentioned above.

I was starting to open my mouth and said very little...but I didn't speak loudly so he didn't understand me properly.

What he spoke next is what made me shut my mouth and a thought came into my mind "What if he is just checking out on me to know if I believe in it or not?"

I kept quiet then.

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
Masks are tools to blend in and disguise yourself. Sure it's hard to breathe sometimes and gets sweaty when wearing for too long. But I prefer to Blend in with the Crowd rather than Standing out. Stealth mode On :D

Yeah I'm like that too :mrgreen: But it suffocates.

PanStellar said:
I wear a mask because I don't want to give them another ..valid.. tally mark for their corona counting jubillee. They tend to lie by default.. I'm sure it's exhausting.. So if I were to catch the real virus via my carelessness, it would be like I'm giving the Statistic Illusionists a freebee, becoming another number, another building block for Global Communism. Therefore, when precautions come up in conversation, I'm wearing a mask while saying that Cv19 is a real virus created for the purpose of justifying bullshit... very ominous bullshit.. across the globe. Any truly (((invasive))) measures, however, will not be followed by me. Sure I'll go around looking like a germaphobe, making the ((authorities)) happy, but that's where I draw the line. :D

Yeah one should wear the mask to avoid penalties or a fake test though.

But just it's not always a good idea to teach every other person that seems intelligent to you about this fraud. Because a majority of populace online even from villages know the truth about W.H.O too nowadays.

So no need to tell them about this fraud(but only online warfare can be done for this). Only discuss and enlighten the trusted relatives (the ones you can trust) and family members about this fraud.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back