Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Paintable RTR page problems

Is anyone else having issues scrolling the paintable RTR page on an Android device?

I've noticed the last month or so two finger scrolling is very unreliable and only works 30-40% of the time often producing no input.

It worked fine before?

Centralforce666 said:
Is anyone else having issues scrolling the paintable RTR page on an Android device?
I've noticed the last month or so two finger scrolling is very unreliable and only works 30-40% of the time often producing no input.
It worked fine before?

Sorry for late response. I normally use the computer, but I just tested it on android, with the Vivaldi browser. The Paintable RTR (light) seemed to work ok. I noticed it lagged or had some delay right after painting over the letter where it wouldn't allow scrolling for a second or two. Besides that, scrolling seemed to work fine. It could be a browser thing, you could try a different browser.

Additionally, you could try the interactive version. I tested it briefly and it seemed to work ok. I only tested it in the app by HPHC, not through the browser, however.

Centralforce666 said:

It worked fine before?
Try these:
1. Make sure you touch both fingers to the screen at exactly the same time.
2. Leave at least a finger's width between the two fingers, otherwise it may detect them as a single giant finger.
3. Try using Chrome or Firefox, if you aren't already.
4. Use a Private/Incognito browser tab.
5. Close any open web pages, if there are any.

Let me know if that helps! If not, then tell me what model of phone you're using, and I'll try to fix the glitch.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back