Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Enemy attacks up lately?

Poweredbythesun

Website
www.satanisgod.org
Enemy attacks up lately?

Is it just me or have other people had what seem to be A LOT of unfortunate events happen lately?

To elaborate; I had canker sores that wouldn't go away on each side of my mouth for almost a week straight and it hurt to eat, then I had major car problems (which were fixed and then other serious problems resulted), and now I'm dealing with a family member that's living with me that may have converted to Christardanity under my nose. And a lot of unexpected minor inconveniences that are too numerous to mention have happened too.

Something to note about this too is I'm still seeing support from the gods, and blatantly so in financial terms. (Getting asked if I want to do overtime out of the blue has been a big one lately) So I know this has something to do with the enemy :/

For two weeks I have been attacked hard and during the night I understand that they are desperate.. :mrgreen:

Poweredbythesun said:
Enemy attacks up lately?

Is it just me or have other people had what seem to be A LOT of unfortunate events happen lately?

To elaborate; I had canker sores that wouldn't go away on each side of my mouth for almost a week straight and it hurt to eat, then I had major car problems (which were fixed and then other serious problems resulted), and now I'm dealing with a family member that's living with me that may have converted to Christardanity under my nose. And a lot of unexpected minor inconveniences that are too numerous to mention have happened too.

Something to note about this too is I'm still seeing support from the gods, and blatantly so in financial terms. (Getting asked if I want to do overtime out of the blue has been a big one lately) So I know this has something to do with the enemy :/
I feel the same way, kinda

Poweredbythesun said:
Enemy attacks up lately?

Well Cobra has made a couple sermons recently about how this war is heating up and the enemy is getting desperate, so it shouldnt really be a surprise to you. The enemy consists of more than just jews and the reptiles are just as scared i would imagine, they know their end is coming soon so theyre firing in all directions trying to take everyone out before theyre taken out themselves.

Just increase your protection and rtr's if possible. I believe its been said 2 rtr's a day keeps the curses at bay

Poweredbythesun said:
Enemy attacks up lately?

Could be a bad astrological transit.

Poweredbythesun said:
Enemy attacks up lately?

They have.
Keep your Aop strong.
Aop around the people you care for.
And Void.

Poweredbythesun said:
Enemy attacks up lately?

Yup they've hit me hard too. Its been coming and going for alittle over 2 and a half months.

yeah this year has been a pain in the ass, January-April was some out of this world stuff for me, I still can’t believe how intense the attacks were sometimes

the only thing that is certain is to never desist bro

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back