Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Why are there so many jews trying to be Satanist?

Cynical_Soul

I have seen all over the internet, youtube, and real life a disproportionate amount of jews trying to be Satanist. They spread that qlippoth bs all over the black magick community, preach a weak doctrine of watered down fake Satanism, and they perpetuate the practice of abusing the demons for their petty gain. The way that they all want to be like us, yet still manage to fk everything up is the ongoing proof I need to realize that we really are at war with them. Satan is a prechristian God known by many names. That is the only thing in common with the Abrahamic traditions. The jewish books are only sources of inversion of our truths. They know nothing about the real Satan, they call all of our Gods evil, and they fill the world with inaccuracies about everything of ours. They truly are the first racists, trying to perpetuate their culture at the expense of our truth, ever since that group of Babylonian slaves decided to create a made up culture. They hate all non jews, and constantly find new ways to undermine us and erode our way of life. The qlippoth is not Satanic. It is a bastardized jewish system made up in the middle ages, that was copied from another jewish system, the kabbalah, which was a shitty rip off of the far older Egyptian Book of Gates. Get rid of that qlippoth filth or any other jewish idea they might want to throw into Satanism. They are poisoning the community and I am missing the days of turning jews and christians into human candles. There's so much shit out there anymore, it's difficult to undertake any serious Satanic studies.

They either do it in hope that they will survive or to further corrupt and subvert.

Jews use Satanic imagery and props that are related to Satanism for different reasons. At the bottom of the jewish hierarchy it is just a way to signal for other jews and deviant gentiles to participate in ((kabbalistic)) occult activities. Many of the average jew has no idea about the full scope of their plans and their occult techniques but will be drawn to the energies of jewish magick and the rituals of jewish "mages". At the top however, it gets a lot more complicated, convoluted, and sinister. When one does any amount of research into "Pizzagate" "pedogate" and related what one will occasionally see is the use of imagery that has some connection to Satanism and Satan. The purpose of this is not only to "blame shift" their crimes onto "satanists", which is what they are trying to do during this time when they are being massively exposed. They are DESPERATELY trying to direct attention away from JUDAISM and onto their lower level CLOWNS those jewish black sheep that practice the qlippoth and related blasphemes against our Gods. The other purpose of this imagery is to direct the negative energy of ritual sacrifice of children, adults, and animals to gentiles like us when the energy raised is not used to further their own nefarious spiritual agenda. These curses could NEVER reach our Gods, they instead are directed at us gentiles and the vectors or amplifiers for these curses are the BILLIONS of practicing christians/ catholics and muslims. The catholic church plays a major role in these sacrifices and members of the ((elite)) are presented children to sacrifice and torture/ rape in disgusting jewish rituals BY THE CHURCH. This is covered briefly in a documentary I have posted here a few times... understand there is misinformation in the documentary and while it is a very damning expose it is not made by a Satanist.
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/
Another purpose the jews have in using imagery that is connected to Satanism along with a shitty attempt to scapegoat, is to subtly reveal their activities. It is contained in the jewish kabbalistic teachings that they are taught if they use a sort of subterfuge or otherwise to reveal their plans to their victims they will be "forgiven" of their karma. This is a good example of this tactic linked below: this book is written by an organized group of jews who are fully involved with the jewish cabal that would commit these atrocities and their purpose in writing this book is to blame shift their crimes onto their lower level trash jewish larpers posing as "satanic" as well as to subtly reveal their jewish tribal practices and dealings- a pathetic attempt to avoid their karma.

https://www.amazon.com/Pedophilia-Empire-Chapter-Introduction-Disorder-ebook/dp/B0773QHGPT

This also partly explains one of the jewish rituals known as "the goat of Azazel" in which a goat is sacrificed after the negative energies of their crimes are "directed" onto the goat. In the documentary linked above goats are seen being bred for this use in jewish sacrificial rituals. For those who are newer members... not only have we executed targeted rituals that dealt a HEAVY blow at the jewish practice of shifting the implication of themselves in their own atrocities via occult practices, but the final RTR is now removing the very FOUNDATION of judaism which is the 22 hebrew letters. The FULL extent of the jewish karma the horrific negative energy of their crimes is coming back onto them. They are in a state of total panic and are collapsing now thanks to our RTR's. I remember when I began spiritual warfare the things I went through at the hands of the enemy... They are so weak now they won't even come at you sideways if you get your energies up...
Thank you for reading.
-Satanist

Cynical_Soul said:
I have seen all over the internet, youtube, and real life a disproportionate amount of jews trying to be Satanist. They spread that qlippoth bs all over the black magick community, preach a weak doctrine of watered down fake Satanism, and they perpetuate the practice of abusing the demons for their petty gain. The way that they all want to be like us, yet still manage to fk everything up is the ongoing proof I need to realize that we really are at war with them. Satan is a prechristian God known by many names. That is the only thing in common with the Abrahamic traditions. The jewish books are only sources of inversion of our truths. They know nothing about the real Satan, they call all of our Gods evil, and they fill the world with inaccuracies about everything of ours. They truly are the first racists, trying to perpetuate their culture at the expense of our truth, ever since that group of Babylonian slaves decided to create a made up culture. They hate all non jews, and constantly find new ways to undermine us and erode our way of life. The qlippoth is not Satanic. It is a bastardized jewish system made up in the middle ages, that was copied from another jewish system, the kabbalah, which was a shitty rip off of the far older Egyptian Book of Gates. Get rid of that qlippoth filth or any other jewish idea they might want to throw into Satanism. They are poisoning the community and I am missing the days of turning jews and christians into human candles. There's so much shit out there anymore, it's difficult to undertake any serious Satanic studies.

Its been predicted that this would happen. They are being exposed more and more everyday and they're trying to survive. They will literally do anything to avoid this, despite knowing it won't work they'll still try and corrupt as many people as they can before theyre taken out. Its in their dna to bring the ship down with them should they ever be found out

It's typical jewish behavior. They're trying to infiltrate Satanic groups and take over so that they corrupt them and make them safe to jews. They've been doing this for centuries with Gentile occult groups and organizations, and more so those who are a threat to them.

Satanist said:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/kftvQhTH08U/
Another purpose the jews have in using imagery that is connected to Satanism along with a shitty attempt to scapegoat, is to subtly reveal their activities. It is contained in the jewish kabbalistic teachings that they are taught if they use a sort of subterfuge or otherwise to reveal their plans to their victims they will be "forgiven" of their karma. This is a good example of this tactic linked below: this book is written by an organized group of jews who are fully involved with the jewish cabal that would commit these atrocities and their purpose in writing this book is to blame shift their crimes onto their lower level trash jewish larpers posing as "satanic" as well as to subtly reveal their jewish tribal practices and dealings- a pathetic attempt to avoid their karma.

https://www.amazon.com/Pedophilia-Empire-Chapter-Introduction-Disorder-ebook/dp/B0773QHGPT

What is really interesting is I am no Jew but I felt the same way on this. I thought it bought bad karma to be seen to much by others in a way that you are not. Like for example if some people see me as an xtian or acting like one I think it brings bad Karma to me as well as straight up telling lies about things. I try to avoid and not comment on Nazis btw. This is why I dont straight up lie about my beliefs just don't bring stuff up to 99 percent of people I talk to the ones I do talk to about it are those that agree with me. I had this attitude.

Maybe there really was something too this. I know not related to this but I wanted to comment.

Anyways I believe there are Jews pretending to be Satanist mainly so they can do their crimes and blame it on us.
Even at the vatican I think they try to use Satanic symbols in their stuff when they do the ritual murders. Like for instance in one video it talked about a "golden pentagram" This is so if they are caught they can scapegoat on us.

I think some of them may even add elements of Satanism in this too but the xtian devil worship or Jewish kabbalah stuff. The reason is so it seems legit to any outsider that these people are Satanic.

The other part that wasn't discussed here is some jews are not racially aware. They literally do believe in the whole "god and devil" thing they are always drawn towards bad. They actually think they are scoring points with "the devil" in doing this stuff or carrying out his work. They think that since they know they are evil they have to do this.

This is all crazy and insane to us but this is the way some of those serial killers think if you watched any of the crime shows you know what i mean. I honestly think most to all of those people have to be at least part Jew.

Also they have their own thoughtform version of Satan i believe hooked into the YHVH thing. So later on if what some people here are saying is true that some jews may try to positively portray the Gods and Satanism to "save themselves or lessen their punishment" because they are freaking out and know we won listening to the kind of stuff they put out will connect people into this most likely and still harm gentiles.

Also they try to add stuff into Satanism so that gentiles seeking truth connect to this fake thoughtform instead of the real thing and back into the Jewish matrix.

This is my opinion on this.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back