Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Misfortune during Sun Squares?

Cynthia

I started doing the sun squares for material wealth during the sign of Leo. Lately I have been experiencing some events that have made it harder to get to work and go about my everyday life. I got a new job that pays a little more which I am grateful for. On the other hand, I just had to spend 700 dollars to get my brakes fixed and now the car shakes and loses battery so it isn't safe to drive and I have to bicycle to work (which isn't too terrible but I wish my car wasn't so risky so I could have more time in my day). I barely afforded rent and I can't afford another repair on my car. Is it normal to have these experiences during Sun Squares? I am grateful for the new opportunities I've had and I feel blessed for the life I have but I have noticed a lot of crap has happened lately and it's a little overwhelming. I don't care about being rich, I just want to be able to safely afford rent and other necessities and get out of student debt and maybe eat healthier. This is why I am doing the sun squares. Anyone have advice/experience? Your time is appreciated.

Thank you and have a great day!

Hail Satan!

This issue is prevalent while doing squares. Either do a complementary working of protection against unfortunate situations or push on. Don't break the days by any means necessary.

What affirmation did you use? If its not a 'wrong' affirmation then it may just be some negative karma of your own.

https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=40133

Check out this thread I started regarding negative sun square manifestations.

This was my first sun square. Upon completion, things were much better. It takes some getting use to the energy. There was also a blockage in my heart causing a build up of energy. I had a few instances of digestive issues that were very random and out of the ordinary. I know they had something to do with the sun square. But, the negative manifestations weren’t the sun square necessarily. It was shit that was already either in my soul or happening, so regardless of the sun square things would’ve gone south sooner or later. Also, be sure to look at transits going on. This still occasionally happens with the solar mantra for the physical, Nama.

Two days ago, I hit a deer going 70-80. This happened right in the middle of doing runic vibrations. Directly after my solar “Nama” vibrations.

Going through shitty transits, been doing solar mantras to counter this.

That accident was going to happen, but I got extremely fortunate if you think about it. Going that high of a speed, my daughter was in the car and had undone her seatbelt. That deer could’ve gone through my windshield, we could’ve swerved off the road. My car only got a cracked radiator and bumper. Typically, a deer that size and at that speed would total a car if not kill drivers. My neck only hurts a little bit. My daughter was sleeping, she didn’t even wake up or move in the slightest. With her front belt undone, I don’t know how it’s even possible. This was also a hand from the gods, I couldn’t have had the energy to do that.

Saturn is retrograde right now, if you’ve got any planets or house angles/cusps in Aquarius, check out your chart.

While I was doing the runic vibrations, I felt all of the energy smash into the deer as if a wall was place between my car and the deer. Not sure what happened to the deer. But we’re lucky as hell.

Your car would’ve needed those services sooner or later and it probably takes a lot less energy than it does to save your life if your brakes went. The solar square is very will-sensitive too. You’ve got to have a stronger mindset to better direct these energies. “I HAVE the money, it’s coming now” KNOW that you are going to have the resources to fix this situation.

The solar mantra could’ve just saved your life or saved you further money spent down the line, but if you’re looking for different results you’ve really got to tailor your affirmations and “strong arm” it, not just think it but really will it. Will it good. If you’re doing the physical square.

Jack said:
This issue is prevalent while doing squares. Either do a complementary working of protection against unfortunate situations or push on. Don't break the days by any means necessary.

Thank you for your advice! It is good to know that this is sort of normal. Again, crazy stuff had been happening and the car thing has been difficult to adjust to but I've also had really positive things like a better paying job happen. And I'm grateful to even have employment during this time. I will strengthen my aura of protection. Thank you again!

Hail Satan!

luis said:
What affirmation did you use? If its not a 'wrong' affirmation then it may just be some negative karma of your own.

"Extreme wealth, stability, and happiness are mine now, in a positive, healthy, and safe way for me."

It might be karma. I've straightened out my life since becoming a Satanist but I've made mistakes in the past.
Thank you!

Hail Satan

Sundara said:

This was my first sun square. Upon completion, things were much better. It takes some getting use to the energy. There was also a blockage in my heart causing a build up of energy. I had a few instances of digestive issues that were very random and out of the ordinary. I know they had something to do with the sun square. But, the negative manifestations weren’t the sun square necessarily. It was shit that was already either in my soul or happening, so regardless of the sun square things would’ve gone south sooner or later. Also, be sure to look at transits going on. This still occasionally happens with the solar mantra for the physical, Nama.

Two days ago, I hit a deer going 70-80. This happened right in the middle of doing runic vibrations. Directly after my solar “Nama” vibrations.

That accident was going to happen, but I got extremely fortunate if you think about it. Going that high of a speed, my daughter was in the car and had undone her seatbelt. That deer could’ve gone through my windshield, we could’ve swerved off the road. My car only got a cracked radiator and bumper. Typically, a deer that size and at that speed would total a car if not kill drivers. My neck only hurts a little bit. My daughter was sleeping, she didn’t even wake up or move in the slightest. With her front belt undone, I don’t know how it’s even possible. This was also a hand from the gods, I couldn’t have had the energy to do that.

Saturn is retrograde right now, if you’ve got any planets or house angles/cusps in Aquarius, check out your chart.

While I was doing the runic vibrations, I felt all of the energy smash into the deer as if a wall was place between my car and the deer. Not sure what happened to the deer. But we’re lucky as hell.

Your car would’ve needed those services sooner or later and it probably takes a lot less energy than it does to save your life if your brakes went. The solar square is very will-sensitive too. You’ve got to have a stronger mindset to better direct these energies. “I HAVE the money, it’s coming now” KNOW that you are going to have the resources to fix this situation.

The solar mantra could’ve just saved your life or saved you further money spent down the line, but if you’re looking for different results you’ve really got to tailor your affirmations and “strong arm” it, not just think it but really will it. Will it good. If you’re doing the physical square.

Thank you so much for your advice and sharing your experience! It really helped to read what you went through too as this seems similar to what I've been going through. I feel moodier lately as well and this might be some repressed emotions although I've sort of been blaming the car situation (which may not be the reason I'm feeling this way at all). Thank you for putting it into perspective too, it helps me realize things really could have been a lot worse and makes me grateful to be alive and be able to keep going anyway. I will also try to focus on healing any blockages. When I do the cleaning after the rtr I keep seeing a lot of filth I have to push out around my solar plexus chakra so maybe that is blocked and I need to work on that. It makes sense since I've struggled with self confidence issues for a long time. Anyway, thank you so much for your help! I will keep pushing forward!

Hail Satan!

Sundara said:

Saturn is in Capricorn btw right now 26 degrees. So check planets here instead or house cusps but other than that good post.

My thoughts on this may be more along the lines of bad karma. I had really bad misfortune at first when doing a money working last summer and ended up with way less. But it was mainly the karma thing. You may want to do a freeing the soul working on this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170301125247/https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

Oh yeah thanks for catching that, saturn retrograded into Capricorn. Uranus and Neptune in Capricorn on later degrees will be in some folks charts in their mid twenties. I read somewhere that Saturn can help bring structure to the energies of these planets at times, so I wonder how that will go with transits and retrogrades when it isn’t someone’s ruler. I remember one of the absolute best years of my life had had a strong Saturn Neptune Uranus configuration in the solar return. Saturn retrograde or transiting over outer planet chart rulers though, maybe nah. With a lot of meditation and pre-planning it might be able to go the same.

slyscorpion said:
Sundara said:

Saturn is in Capricorn btw right now 26 degrees. So check planets here instead or house cusps but other than that good post.

My thoughts on this may be more along the lines of bad karma. I had really bad misfortune at first when doing a money working last summer and ended up with way less. But it was mainly the karma thing. You may want to do a freeing the soul working on this.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170301125247/https://eridu666.webs.com/Words-of-Power.htm

Thank you for the advice and the link!

Hail Satan

Cynthia said:
luis said:

"Extreme wealth, stability, and happiness are mine now, in a positive, healthy, and safe way for me."

It might be karma. I've straightened out my life since becoming a Satanist but I've made mistakes in the past.
Thank you!

Hail Satan
I honestly think it's just negative karma coming out of you. It can happen with meditation, do you clean and protects yourself every day? This should help to remove the negative karma and to not let it manifest, I have had pretty good results to the point where no matter where my Saturn is, it does not manifest. Looking at my transit and where my Saturn is, it should have manifested in a certain way but it did not and I don't have too much problems in my life. This took a bit more of a year of doing my cleaning/protection every day to reach this point and still I keep doing it.

luis said:
Cynthia said:
luis said:

Thank you!

Hail Satan
I honestly think it's just negative karma coming out of you. It can happen with meditation, do you clean and protects yourself every day? This should help to remove the negative karma and to not let it manifest, I have had pretty good results to the point where no matter where my Saturn is, it does not manifest. Looking at my transit and where my Saturn is, it should have manifested in a certain way but it did not and I don't have too much problems in my life. This took a bit more of a year of doing my cleaning/protection every day to reach this point and still I keep doing it.

I do the basic aura cleaning and spinning and protection. I might need to start doing more reps of the cleaning and protection though. I am a really anxious person and I think I just need to keep going and I'll make progress. Thank you for your advice!

Hail Satan!

Cynthia said:
luis said:
Cynthia said:

Thank you!

Hail Satan

I do the basic aura cleaning and spinning and protection. I might need to start doing more reps of the cleaning and protection though. I am a really anxious person and I think I just need to keep going and I'll make progress. Thank you for your advice!

Hail Satan!
If you can do 216 reps of Surya or Raum for cleaning/protection, if not then 108. Especially if you do meditations you need to clean/protect yourself really well or negative karma can manifest. I had the same experience as before I did little protection while I meditated and negative karma manifested, now it does not happen anymore.

luis said:
Cynthia said:
luis said:

Hail Satan!
If you can do 216 reps of Surya or Raum for cleaning/protection, if not then 108. Especially if you do meditations you need to clean/protect yourself really well or negative karma can manifest. I had the same experience as before I did little protection while I meditated and negative karma manifested, now it does not happen anymore.
Thank you! I will add this to my meditations :)

luis said:
Cynthia said:
luis said:

Hail Satan!

HPS Maxine has warned against doing 108 vibrations:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=69365&hilit=108#p69365

Keep in mind that if that started happening right after you got the car fixed it might mean the mechanics are dishonest and did that purposefully to get you to pay more money to them, this especially can happen if you're a woman.
This could or could not have happened, but it's something to keep in mind. Maybe change mechanic if your intuition tells you so.

HailVictory88 said:
luis said:
Cynthia said:

Hail Satan!

HPS Maxine has warned against doing 108 vibrations:
https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=18092&p=69365&hilit=108#p69365
HP Hoodedcobra said 108 is fine only if you do it for 40 days or multiple. There are better numbers but 108 is not super bad especially if done for 40 days. Of course if you still don't want to use it then there are 100 and 216 which are good. That post is because Mageson posted new information that he read from the others HP and put on the forum without giving true information after the other HPS busy as they are come to fix what he did. (If you don't know what I'm talking about read the new post about traitors, I honestly always had doubts but I still cannot fully believe Mageson is a traitor, but just looking at the replays from the others HPS in that post you linked you can see there was something wrong, he posted information that was not supposed to come up at that point and even gave them wrongly just to feel special)
In the same link you posted HP HoodedCobra does say that 108 is not bad at all, just do it for at least 40 days or multiple, never as a one-shot type of spell. There are some other post but right now I don't have the time, look in the forum and you can find it, it was posted as a replay from HP HoodedCobra.

Aquarius said:
Keep in mind that if that started happening right after you got the car fixed it might mean the mechanics are dishonest and did that purposefully to get you to pay more money to them, this especially can happen if you're a woman.
This could or could not have happened, but it's something to keep in mind. Maybe change mechanic if your intuition tells you so.

Maybe :( My intuition says not to trust any mechanics though lol. Idk maybe it's just because it's always so expensive whenever I get anything fixed. Kind of like how no one likes seeing the dentist. I'll try to find a better place though. When I had enough money to get the alternator fixed (turns out that was what it was) it was a lot cheaper and I had just enough to get it fixed and to afford groceries. I am grateful to Satan to be safe. And things are improving over time despite the bumps in the road.

Thanks for the information, I apologize if I confused anyone, I have limited knowledge and sometimes forget what the rest of a topic says, just didn't want anyone to get hurt by misapplying information, I don't mean to spread disinformation.

It wasn't just me? I had to replace ball joints and wheel bearings on my car costing me $500 some dollars. It's kinda fucked how you start a working to bring yourself some more money but you end up losing money instead.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back