Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How do you deal with Magick Karma (the one that kicks you down during magick working)

TanzanianGod

Satanic greetings everyone.

So how do you deal with Karma that tries to kick you down while doing a spell? I am not talking about past life karma.

While doing a magick working, at the height (between day 20-40) shit happens. From deppression to bad shit happening etc. How does one deal with it.

Our good Hp maxine gave a comment about this in the JOS site on the section of how to use the satanic rosary. She said karma will kick you down and keep kicking you down until you know how to deal with it.

How do you deal with it then? Is the only solution to keep doing the working? Isnt there a way of deflecting the karma so that the magick happens more powerfully?

NB:
Karma is the Reaction of any action you take. With enough knowledge karma can be deflected.

Share this knowledge.

I know what you’re talking about, it has happened to me everytime with big goals/changes

you just keep going at it, there’s really no way around it

I have had times where I literally want to give up on the workings because of the strange stuff that starts to happen.

That’s why u gotta do workings or spells on things that it’s close to 100% certainity you won’t lose the motivation or will, so things that are really meaningful or needed

Just keep doing it intensely, it might seem counter intuitive but if sht starts happening it’s a sign the energy is working fully

Note that this is my limited experience. It also happens that you don’t really achieve or get what you want within the 40 days, rather some time after finishing the working, can be days weeks or months, but results should creep in, in any case you ain’t happy with what you get, do the working again or try a different approach to it

Body it, grin and bear it, don't give up.

iu

Like the Iggster, lol.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back