Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

are street preachers lost causes

seriously these people are so thick and stupid and everytime someone gives them a reasonable argumanet such as homosexuality occurs in nature they immediately say that those animals need jeshit craps or that just beacuse you get homosexual urges/desires that you should suppress them because they think that is somehow equivalent to wanting to punch someone because of an urge and saying that because homosexuals can't reproduce that they in his retarded opinion think they have "no right" to have sex because street preachers think sex is only for heterosexual marriages and not TO EACH THEIR OWN! and that doesn't even cover how they claim the bible doesn't promote slavery :roll: :roll: when it does or how they think only men should be leaders and not women because of what he says are natural roles and how children should blindly obey their parents regardless of what their rules are but that he complains when a child is raped without realizing his bible promotes that.

also as a final note what will happen to these obnoxious street preachers when the Fourth Reich is established :mrgreen: :mrgreen: will they be outlawed and if so what will their charge and punishment be since they seem very deep into their enemy program are they curable or no. :shock: :shock:

oh as a funny side note one of them Dorre Love was recently arrested and had his preaching booth, cameras, books and even phone taken away from him and was assaulted by a man who was 200 pounds bigger than him and had his megaphone taken by him and according to him all the christians present were also arrested lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
is this a Final RTR effect :lol: :lol:

Crystallized Mushroom said:
seriously these people are so thick and stupid and everytime someone gives them a reasonable argumanet such as homosexuality occurs in nature they immediately say that those animals need jeshit craps or that just beacuse you get homosexual urges/desires that you should suppress them because they think that is somehow equivalent to wanting to punch someone because of an urge and saying that because homosexuals can't reproduce that they in his retarded opinion think they have "no right" to have sex because street preachers think sex is only for heterosexual marriages and not TO EACH THEIR OWN! and that doesn't even cover how they claim the bible doesn't promote slavery :roll: :roll: when it does or how they think only men should be leaders and not women because of what he says are natural roles and how children should blindly obey their parents regardless of what their rules are but that he complains when a child is raped without realizing his bible promotes that.

also as a final note what will happen to these obnoxious street preachers when the Fourth Reich is established :mrgreen: :mrgreen: will they be outlawed and if so what will their charge and punishment be since they seem very deep into their enemy program are they curable or no. :shock: :shock:
I used to follow those fire and brimstone street preachers

I was deep into that shit years ago.

They are a lost cause.

Concentration camps will probably be their future.

"Baby, you need 'jesus'" is such a meme. I prefer the meme of "2000 years of 'Coming Soon'" for the "second coming" of jewsus. If Animals need jewsus, then why do some christians say that Animals don't have Souls? Why does "jesus" not "come down" and correct its followers for being so stupid and fighting among themselves? If "god" created time and space, then that means it is outside of it, and that means, therefore, that it is not bound by it...so that also means that it can see the past, present and future. So while it can see all of that, it chose, very deliberately, to appoint "priests" who it knew would rape Children and nuns, and with christians paying money each week, christians are funding this Worldwide Child-raping (and nun-raping) mafia; therefore, christians are also evil. "If money is the root of all evil, why do churches beg for it all the time?!" Why also don't churches go to the current "the" pope and demand money off it instead?

InfoPlease and Wikipaedia said, a couple of years ago, that there are 2.2 billion (2 200 000 000) christians in the World. If each gave £€$¥10 every Sunday, then that means 2 200 000 000 * 10 * 52 weeks = 1 144 000 000 000 (1 trillion, 144 billion) £€$¥ that the church earns per year, assuming £€$¥10 is the 10% of the wage of £€$¥100 per week. One wonders why "the" popeses and the churches need all that money, and force Children to be raped and starve to death, instead of spending it on them.

Once the Anti-christ returns and christianity is banned globally, I think christians would be segregated so that they can preach on the streets of their own segregation. At the same time, they should wonder why their "god" has forsaken them, just like "jesus" cried when it "was" hanging on a stick.

Street preachers and any type of preachers of the enemy programs will be outlawed. Don’t get yourself so worked up over their stupidity. Many of them are deeply lost.

It’s not just homosexuality. Their entire belief system is based on lies. Everything the enemy programs preach is unnatural and destructive. This is the point of their existence. This is why we fight with the rtrs.

You also have to learn to pick your battles. Arguing with a preacher is often one of those battles not worth your time. They’re beliefs aren’t grounded in logic and a real perception of reality. But with delusion and over emotionalism. That’s a fight you can’t win and is a waste. The final rtr breaks down these astral bindings that are deluding people. Even still some people are too far gone, but those that can break free will be able to. Do rtrs and do activism online. These are your best options.

I know their type. I used to watch them on youtube. I do not mind about them anymore, and instead I do final rtr every day to annihilate their spiritual power stolen from us.

They will be outlawed and frowned upon. As for the punishment, someone else than me can decide that.

oh as a funny side note one of them Dorre Love was recently arrested and had his preaching booth, cameras, books and even phone taken away from him and was assaulted by a man who was 200 pounds bigger than him and had his megaphone taken by him and according to him all the christians present were also arrested lol :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
is this a Final RTR effect :lol: :lol:
It is so memeful that they have done elements of it on Grand Theft Auto.

Eric13 said:
Street preachers and any type of preachers of the enemy programs will be outlawed. Don’t get yourself so worked up over their stupidity. Many of them are deeply lost.

It’s not just homosexuality. Their entire belief system is based on lies. Everything the enemy programs preach is unnatural and destructive. This is the point of their existence. This is why we fight with the rtrs.

You also have to learn to pick your battles. Arguing with a preacher is often one of those battles not worth your time. They’re beliefs aren’t grounded in logic and a real perception of reality. But with delusion and over emotionalism. That’s a fight you can’t win and is a waste. The final rtr breaks down these astral bindings that are deluding people. Even still some people are too far gone, but those that can break free will be able to. Do rtrs and do activism online. These are your best options.
I just wish there was a way to save at least ONE of them but your right they are LOST CAUSES and everything they follow is wrong.
also how man unnatural and destructive teaching does the enemy truly have and what do they affect specifically?

of the true light said:
seriously these people are so thick and stupid and everytime someone gives them a reasonable argumanet such as homosexuality occurs in nature they immediately say that those animals need jeshit craps or that just beacuse you get homosexual urges/desires that you should suppress them because they think that is somehow equivalent to wanting to punch someone because of an urge and saying that because homosexuals can't reproduce that they in his retarded opinion think they have "no right" to have sex because street preachers think sex is only for heterosexual marriages and not TO EACH THEIR OWN! and that doesn't even cover how they claim the bible doesn't promote slavery :roll: :roll: when it does or how they think only men should be leaders and not women because of what he says are natural roles and how children should blindly obey their parents regardless of what their rules are but that he complains when a child is raped without realizing his bible promotes that. :twisted: :twisted:

They are a lost cause.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'd love to see them in a concentration camp will they wear nazi camp badges lolz what color would the triangle be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

and here is a fine example of the david lynn retard preacher arguing with a BLM supporter over Homosexuality, Abortion, Oral sex, Anal sex and Masturbation calling them "wrong" and "destroying life" also there is an "ex-homosexual" in there as well who is self hating big time. the street preacher david bitch thinks sperm is only for an egg and that all sex outs outside heterosexual procreative sex are somehow "wrong" and he aslo blames abortion among Black People as part of problems in Black Community.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G_ccMt_z_U&lc=UgxNR0G6xjv4pu-Fesh4AaABAg.9SMS4VHjk559SMTryvg-B4

Street preachers, if they have a microphone, will gather crowds. Especially downtown in the summertime or tourist season.

If you are okay with giving out Satanic tracts that are folded (so people will stick them in their pockets, which is more likely with folded tracts with one unfolded sheet of paper that it's on) with these crowds, and you are not risking your job, family, children, or your life, do so.

I did this in the downtown crowds that gathered to listen to one preacher. Sandwich board and Jesus everything-I simply handed my tracts out to a bunch of people and left. I don't think they remember my face because I look ordinary and do not stand out, in either appearance or clothing. I blend into crowds.

I don't get in arguments with street preachers or talk to them, they are practiced and I am not. Speaking for myself, here.

If I knew my stuff inside out and practiced talking and answering hard questions (in my room, to myself, or just brainstorming) I might, but I can defend myself physically and spiritually and I don't have a criminal record and know when to get out of people's way so it stays that way. I don't need to be a hero in some situations. I just need to be safe, alive, and out and far away from dangerous situations that escalate.

Eric13 said:

I just wish there was a way to save at least ONE of them but your right they are LOST CAUSES and everything they follow is wrong.
also how man unnatural and destructive teaching does the enemy truly have and what do they affect specifically?

So these people won't even wake up when all the enemy and barrier and everything else is gone? This is going to be Interesting.

slyscorpion said:
Eric13 said:

So these people won't even wake up when all the enemy and barrier and everything else is gone? This is going to be Interesting.

probably alot of them are already getting arrested and they think "god" is testing them or something like that and wants xians to repent

of the true light said:
seriously these people are so thick and stupid and everytime someone gives them a reasonable argumanet such as homosexuality occurs in nature they immediately say that those animals need jeshit craps or that just beacuse you get homosexual urges/desires that you should suppress them because they think that is somehow equivalent to wanting to punch someone because of an urge and saying that because homosexuals can't reproduce that they in his retarded opinion think they have "no right" to have sex because street preachers think sex is only for heterosexual marriages and not TO EACH THEIR OWN! and that doesn't even cover how they claim the bible doesn't promote slavery :roll: :roll: when it does or how they think only men should be leaders and not women because of what he says are natural roles and how children should blindly obey their parents regardless of what their rules are but that he complains when a child is raped without realizing his bible promotes that. :twisted: :twisted:

They are a lost cause.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I'd love to see them in a concentration camp will they wear nazi camp badges lolz what color would the triangle be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Christards get purple triangle.

Kurat said:
of the true light said:

They are a lost cause.

Christards get purple triangle.

https://www.geni.com/projects/PURPLE-TRIANGLE/51494

It's like the story that you shouldn't go with partners of your own race because of some jewish lie.
When I look at my partner's skin and see that it's lighter than mine, I get excited about it, and like telling the rabbis to fuck off, only I enjoy doing the opposite of what they say?
Like, going vegan and eating bugs!
I think about it and I have more fun eating meat.

whats also funny is that there are channels DEBUNKING STREET PREACHERS MADE BY OTHER STREET PREACHERS
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

oh i just wanted to say one of these street preachers if not more are being ruined by their behavior being exposed for not agreeing with like flat earth for example and for smoking weed and fornicating and also living off of his followers donations and being a parasite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its funny his name is Dorre Love i call him DUMBre LUST heres one of his videos look at the comment section :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99_eCtiR_Gk&t=318s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rms3uH1qdpY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oh i just wanted to say one of these street preachers if not more are being ruined by their behavior being exposed for not agreeing with like flat earth for example and for smoking weed and fornicating and also living off of his followers donations and being a parasite :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its funny his name is Dorre Love i call him DUMBre LUST heres one of his videos look at the comment section :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99_eCtiR_Gk&t=318s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rms3uH1qdpY

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so is it just me that thinks its funny these wackos are turning on each other? i'm sure its the RTR effects

just for fun videos of street preachers getting arrested :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fmCQgm5a1fA&t=10s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AY868wBps&t=41s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXFznx7GW5U&t=122s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDmR-AkPvlM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back