Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Should I be using the Energies of Mercury to help my Career?

Ignisalas

Been getting a YouTube and streaming career going here lately but haven't had much luck with it. I've been looking into the birth charts of a lot of big youtubers and streamers and ive noticed that almost 100% of the time, mercury is in their 10th house. Even looking at the charts of people who I don't even know the birth time of, I can still determine that mercury should be in they're 10th house, just by looking at other charts. Mercury will be like 5-10 degrees away from the 10th house, in like either the 11th, or 9th, but when I study the chart further, I can determine that the persons mercury should be in the 10th, and that also gives me a bit of an idea of what the persons actual birth time is. Most of the big youtubers and streamers have a strong mercury influence. Most of the time the Sun is in they're 10th house as well, but mercury is the dominant energy I guess since it rules over stuff like the internet, electronics, communication and stuff.

I don't have a strong mercury in my own personal chart, its in its sign of detriment, and also its only in my 8th house, and conjunct to my Saturn. My 10th house is ruled by Venus, so doing a mercury square wont help out my 10th house, but I do however have virgo on the cusp of my 2nd house, so im guessing that a mercury square could help with my 2nd house. The mercury square is a pretty big square, so I don't feel like keeping up with it everyday. I just wanted to use the seed mantra of mercury and use affirmations.

Im not sure how I should word an affirmation to help out with my YouTube and streaming career. Or what exactly should I do with the mercury mantra? Should I visualize myself with a yellow aura and affirm that the energy of mercury is making my YouTube and streaming career successful, or should I target myself with the affirmation, and say that energy is making ME successful with YouTube and streaming. So many options, id like if any of you guys could give me an idea on what I could do to help out my career spiritually and with magic.

I've never used the mantra, or energy of Mercury before ever, so Im guessing this could be a fun learning experience on how Mercury's influence affects me.

Mercury the planet of mass communications, trends and social media being channeled into the 10th House of success and hard work is not be surprising on a streamers chart. From looking over the big YT names who have birth times, some whose channels revolve around exhibiting their interests, drama, skills and purchases also have Mercury in 9th or Mercury in Sagittarius, these give a boost to engaging with foreigners as well.

But the one thing that is also worth mentioning is that a lot of YTers also have Mercury as their chart ruler, which makes sense.

Just think about what the strength of 8th House Mercury is. You have a talent for unearthing secrets of all kinds. Maybe a True Crime channel would be more suited to your strengths. Maybe you could combine the streaming with horror video games, mystery and detective video games (point and click) or things of that nature thematically ruled by the 8th. That's just my idea.

Thanks for that. I was also wondering what color I should use for Mercury. I like to put an aura around myself whenever I use planetary mantras. I thought Mercury ruled Yellow along with the sun, but I guess not. I believe its because yellow itself rules computers, intelligence and things like that.
According to JoS astrology, Mercury rules Silver, Slate blue, and gray. Im not very comfortable using silver because its too close to gray, and im sure not using gray for obvious reasons.

Im guessing I should try to use slate blue? Idk. I tried using mercury energies today and I just got done with it. I used 50x mercury mantra and made an affirmation for mercury to empower me and increase my influence and success with my YouTube, streaming, and social media career. I hope It all works out.
I still feel like mercury should be used with yellow colors, instead of slate blue.

Karnonnos said:
Mercury the planet of mass communications, trends and social media being channeled into the 10th House of success and hard work is not be surprising on a streamers chart. From looking over the big YT names who have birth times, some whose channels revolve around exhibiting their interests, drama, skills and purchases also have Mercury in 9th or Mercury in Sagittarius, these give a boost to engaging with foreigners as well.

But the one thing that is also worth mentioning is that a lot of YTers also have Mercury as their chart ruler, which makes sense.

Just think about what the strength of 8th House Mercury is. You have a talent for unearthing secrets of all kinds. Maybe a True Crime channel would be more suited to your strengths. Maybe you could combine the streaming with horror video games, mystery and detective video games (point and click) or things of that nature thematically ruled by the 8th. That's just my idea.

Maybe he'd want to post about the occult instead? Surely that's more relevant lol.

13th_Wolf said:
Karnonnos said:

Maybe he'd want to post about the occult instead? Surely that's more relevant lol.

I tried to avoid that and go for what is more mundane because talking about the occult in terms of what we know on JoS is probably extremely dangerous ground for anyone trying to be really, really popular and making a career out of it. That is, until the enemy is weakened of course. Dropping the occasional thing here and there wouldn't hurt though...

Any planets in the 10th house may actually be helpful especially if they are prominent or the chart ruler.

I have chart ruling Uranus in the 10th house as well as 2 other planets well one of them in the 9th conjunt the 10th by 2 degrees. My youtube channel had about 1300 subscribers when I had it that is pretty good for the subject matter it was on just talking about Satanism and meditation. I wouldn't guess though something like that would get anyone really popular at least right now though.

I think maybe mercury Square could help. I was going to say Saturn conjunct your Mercury can be good here. Saturn gives an air of authority and projects influence. Also maybe pick something to talk about or a subject matter that is really popular sometime. That may give you luck. Look at the news for that. Sometimes people luck out with that.

I am not really trying on this right now cause I dont care much for youtube. But just some advice.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back