Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Time moves so slow/Human Instinct?

Bravera

Is it foolish to create change in the physical world without spiritual intention? Are the tiny actions lost in the grand scheme of things or do the daily actions create real change? I pursue excellence as my duty and responsibility, but I fear that maybe I should just choose freedom and focus the majority of my energy on spiritual progression..
----
I have studied the actions of Animals as almost perfect knowledge on how we should live our lives, but I consider, wouldnt it be better to study "Human Instinct"? What is Human Instinct and how can we build a proper understanding of this?

Bravera said:
Is it foolish to create change in the physical world without spiritual intention? Are the tiny actions lost in the grand scheme of things or do the daily actions create real change? I pursue excellence as my duty and responsibility, but I fear that maybe I should just choose freedom and focus the majority of my energy on spiritual progression..
----
I have studied the actions of Animals as almost perfect knowledge on how we should live our lives, but I consider, wouldnt it be better to study "Human Instinct"? What is Human Instinct and how can we build a proper understanding of this?

Like i say if you want to have worth and meaning you have to create it. Most humans are in the scheme of things kind of worthless whether positive or negative. If you want to be great you have to do what it is that gives you worth.

In the scheme of things no matter what we did in the physical or how we acted 99 percent of it really doesnt fully matter in the long run so far as the grander scheme of things. The Gods are not bothering with 99 percent of it unless something is really bad or really positive and actually creates some kind of change in the world they probably don't have much of an interest in it.

Doing the rtr and race awakening and anything else we did gives us worth. When the world changes for the better or worse whoever wins over the earth plane in the end. 99 percent of what we did today our little dramas what we wore what we ate the dumb stuff the gossip etc will be forever forgotten so best to not bother with a lot of stuff most humans do as its mindless.

In 1000 years only the major things will be remembered. So to be great is the goal.

So if you want worth make an impact in some way. I know not all of us can make history or any of that but in the bigger picture all of this is the truth.

We are full of worth by making ourselves useful and laboring for the service of mankind. The 1 percent is the great things people have done. To always be remembered.

Just being great in some way though and powerful gives you purpose. Doing the rtr even once means you have more meaning than the 99 percent. Being deep and intelligent means you have more meaning.

All the little things will be forgotten someday and only the big things will ever be remembered in your mind and the minds of others. So try to be special and great.

That is the point.

For example on the origional planet of the greys and some other places that lost to the enemy. Nothing little was ever remembered anyone did or ever will be again. No one exists that wasn't great. However those that were like we are SS at the time are with the Gods now and are always remembered.

So no matter what if you try to be great you have worth.

The fact that my name is probably written down somewhere even today in at least one of my incarnations in the ancient times no matter who I was (will figure that out later maybe or ask the Gods) is something that gives me pride. Since I do remember being in the pyramids of egypt strongly.

So that means I am great cause I would alwayd be remembered even if negatively today.

That is the point of existence to really try to make impact. Strive to do it again and again as much as you can and always try to be the greatest you can be. That is the purpose of life I believe. Little stuff doesn't matter a lot but can be fun for a time depending on what it is so dont be down about that still enjoy life and be yourself but this perspective should help you detach from dumb drama worries and stresses.

Good luck.

slyscorpion said:
Bravera said:
----

Like i say if you want to have worth and meaning you have to create it. Most humans are in the scheme of things kind of worthless whether positive or negative. If you want to be great you have to do what it is that gives you worth.

In the scheme of things no matter what we did in the physical or how we acted 99 percent of it really doesnt fully matter in the long run so far as the grander scheme of things. The Gods are not bothering with 99 percent of it unless something is really bad or really positive and actually creates some kind of change in the world they probably don't have much of an interest in it.

Doing the rtr and race awakening and anything else we did gives us worth. When the world changes for the better or worse whoever wins over the earth plane in the end. 99 percent of what we did today our little dramas what we wore what we ate the dumb stuff the gossip etc will be forever forgotten so best to not bother with a lot of stuff most humans do as its mindless.

In 1000 years only the major things will be remembered. So to be great is the goal.

So if you want worth make an impact in some way. I know not all of us can make history or any of that but in the bigger picture all of this is the truth.

We are full of worth by making ourselves useful and laboring for the service of mankind. The 1 percent is the great things people have done. To always be remembered.

Just being great in some way though and powerful gives you purpose. Doing the rtr even once means you have more meaning than the 99 percent. Being deep and intelligent means you have more meaning.

All the little things will be forgotten someday and only the big things will ever be remembered in your mind and the minds of others. So try to be special and great.

That is the point.

For example on the origional planet of the greys and some other places that lost to the enemy. Nothing little was ever remembered anyone did or ever will be again. No one exists that wasn't great. However those that were like we are SS at the time are with the Gods now and are always remembered.

So no matter what if you try to be great you have worth.

The fact that my name is probably written down somewhere even today in at least one of my incarnations in the ancient times no matter who I was (will figure that out later maybe or ask the Gods) is something that gives me pride. Since I do remember being in the pyramids of egypt strongly.

So that means I am great cause I would alwayd be remembered even if negatively today.

That is the point of existence to really try to make impact. Strive to do it again and again as much as you can and always try to be the greatest you can be. That is the purpose of life I believe. Little stuff doesn't matter a lot but can be fun for a time depending on what it is so dont be down about that still enjoy life and be yourself but this perspective should help you detach from dumb drama worries and stresses.

Good luck.

I understand and I agree but I also want to believe that I can let Satya shine through me.. and in each of my actions that light can reflect off of me and into the people around me. And then the light just keeps bouncing around and soon were all just Shining Legends, so maybe It is of extreme importance to shine as bright as possible right now? Actions today are massive compared to actions tommorow, because actions today can be built upon, actions tommorow cannot be built upon until tommorow?

It makes me wonder if an RTR done right now instead of an hour later is of greater value o.o? Maybe that RTR will give someone else just that slight little edge to do their RTR early, and suddenly we got a avalanche of early RTRs, then were all doing RTRs a day in advance, and well you get the idea, Winz Train arrives a little sooner?
----
I dont know much about all the legends that existed, but surely it wasnt just the achievements, but the process that lead them to those achievements as well? Otherwise those achievements would not have been possible.
----
The sum of all actions creates the end result?

Bravera said:
----

I think unfortunately that is the case. The physical world certainly matters, but as far as what gives the best return for your time, investing into spiritual gains would give you much more in return. You have to work smarter, not harder.

I have actually changed my career path to allow me more free time. Slaving away for 1 or 2 extra hours, after you already put in 8, won't change anything, whereas if you meditated for an extra hour a day, that would yield exponentially more return over some course of time.

It depends exactly what actions you are speaking of. Some cannot be avoided, but I think a lot can. Once your spiritual power grows, wealth will grow too, and then you can hire people to take care of the chores or work you need done, for example. If you are referring to a job, I don't think the extra time is ever worth it in our current climate.

Your coworkers may not understand, but they will in 20 or 30 years why it was better for you to spend less time at work and more time meditating for everyone's sake. You will still be able to demonstrate excellence while still inputting the minimum amount of time because you would be operating as a much more advanced being than those around you. In this sense, it would make sense to take less hours now, even if it makes you look like a "slacker" since you aren't slaving away for 12 hours for some Jew.

I think human instinct is completely unknown to us without applying any spiritual knowledge to it. I personally don't consider humans a fully expressed being yet. Our evolution doesn't even stop at the Magnum Opus, so I don't think you can truly study the field of human instinct in the low-energy people around you.

In a broad sense, the physical world never would be disconnected from the spiritual, so I think the answer to your first question is yes. You are operating with significantly less insight than you should have, so of course your actions can be naive or incorrect.

Bravera said:
It's very very simple.

You just take your grand goal, and you divide it into some main goals you will want to achieve before you will have fully completed the grand goal. Then you make yourself aware of all the things you will need in order achieve these goals, and go down on the list. You will need to acquire specific skills, and specific knowledge related to what you want to achieve. You need to train daily in whatever way is appropriate to your goal, so you develop these skills and talents that you need. You need to study and acquire the knowledge relevant to your goal.

In that sense, phsyical action is very much worthwhile as it directly contributes to you reaching your goal. The important part is to keep your mind pure and straight, so you strive towards a good goal for the right reasons, and so that you will not have your path distorted by emotional dirt or traumas along the way. This is also what spirituality is for. It helps you to ensure this, as well as to give your material efforts a "boost" in effectivity.

Bravera said:
----
In my opinion, even physical action is still "magic", because there is a will behind it and so you are putting energy into the outcome, the stronger your soul the easier it will become to materialize what you want even without doing 40 days spells. Now if we are talking about someone who is not really that advanced then if you want to obtain something "big" then you may need spells. It really depends on what you want to do materialize and how spiritually strong you are.

Putting energy to advance would definitely helps you even on the material plane, as the more you advance the more your thought manifest quickly, having a clean and protected soul would help you so the negative karma of your past lifes and the negative energy that you have don't manifest anymore, this is something I noticed lately when I look at my chart my Saturn does not bothers me anymore as I'm clean/protected enough that even a Retrograde Saturn (transiting my houses) doesn't manifest anymore. Imagine how big of help this will be in your life and this is just by regular meditations without doing specific workings. Advancing is great ;)

Blitzkreig said:
Bravera said:
----

I think unfortunately that is the case. The physical world certainly matters, but as far as what gives the best return for your time, investing into spiritual gains would give you much more in return. You have to work smarter, not harder.

I have actually changed my career path to allow me more free time. Slaving away for 1 or 2 extra hours, after you already put in 8, won't change anything, whereas if you meditated for an extra hour a day, that would yield exponentially more return over some course of time.

It depends exactly what actions you are speaking of. Some cannot be avoided, but I think a lot can. Once your spiritual power grows, wealth will grow too, and then you can hire people to take care of the chores or work you need done, for example. If you are referring to a job, I don't think the extra time is ever worth it in our current climate.

Your coworkers may not understand, but they will in 20 or 30 years why it was better for you to spend less time at work and more time meditating for everyone's sake. You will still be able to demonstrate excellence while still inputting the minimum amount of time because you would be operating as a much more advanced being than those around you. In this sense, it would make sense to take less hours now, even if it makes you look like a "slacker" since you aren't slaving away for 12 hours for some Jew.

I think human instinct is completely unknown to us without applying any spiritual knowledge to it. I personally don't consider humans a fully expressed being yet. Our evolution doesn't even stop at the Magnum Opus, so I don't think you can truly study the field of human instinct in the low-energy people around you.

In a broad sense, the physical world never would be disconnected from the spiritual, so I think the answer to your first question is yes. You are operating with significantly less insight than you should have, so of course your actions can be naive or incorrect.

Your right some days I really want to just work an additional 15 hours so I can obtain my freedoms and goals ASAP, and other days i just want to finish everything 3 hours early and go home, I had an interview yesterday to move into a new position that I've been waiting for months to obtain, I dont want to give up some of my current freedoms but I have to accomplish more.
----
Do you think by examining Young Children we can find "Human Instinct"?

Shael said:
Bravera said:
It's very very simple.

You just take your grand goal, and you divide it into some main goals you will want to achieve before you will have fully completed the grand goal. Then you make yourself aware of all the things you will need in order achieve these goals, and go down on the list. You will need to acquire specific skills, and specific knowledge related to what you want to achieve. You need to train daily in whatever way is appropriate to your goal, so you develop these skills and talents that you need. You need to study and acquire the knowledge relevant to your goal.

In that sense, phsyical action is very much worthwhile as it directly contributes to you reaching your goal. The important part is to keep your mind pure and straight, so you strive towards a good goal for the right reasons, and so that you will not have your path distorted by emotional dirt or traumas along the way. This is also what spirituality is for. It helps you to ensure this, as well as to give your material efforts a "boost" in effectivity.

Ok, I need to stop procrastinating and write down my goals on paper, I've heard it 1000 times to write them down every day.. In the name of Shael I will write down my goals today! ^_^

You are very intelligent, I am aware of what you say, and I dont know my path forward but I know I will thank myself tommorow.

I was considering how important conciousness is, and maybe void meditation stops us from building conciousness, but maybe it's one of those Soft Resets, like a warmup, a windup to hit the ball out of the park.

As I grow, I feel younger, like a child, I want to be reborn in each moment, I want to enter the trance of the moment, but I dont want to sacrifice the future.. idk the right balance of past, present, and future

Bravera said:
I was considering how important conciousness is, and maybe void meditation stops us from building conciousness, but maybe it's one of those Soft Resets, like a warmup, a windup to hit the ball out of the park.
Void Meditation is essential to temper your mind and consciousness. Rest assured that it will not cause you damage in any way, even if you did it for like an hour every day. The mind needs a certain degree of temperance to not fall into bad habits, such as laziness. Constant and useless internal dialogue is another one of these bad habits. In most cases, you are better off just keeping your mind still and clear.

I know that, in the beginning, this may seem scary. But that's the reaction of your fake ego, that very dialogue that keeps talking to you in your head all these useless comments and shit. It's the reaction of it because doing these things would shut it up, as well as the reaction of your mind in general because this is something new and unfamiliar at first. But as with all things, even if they are scary, there is usually no harm in giving it a try for a few days and seeing what happens. Use Void Meditation to refine that inner voice. Not to "kill" it, but to clear away the useless parts that comment on everything in internal dialogue 24/7. Thinking is completely fine, but try to avoid useless internal dialogue.

If we truly look at the grand scheme of things/big picture, there is quite literally an eternity ahead of us. Its not as if every action we take, every meal we eat, the poop in your toilet is meant to be something that changes the world. And if we look at things more deeply its not up to us to determine someone else's fate/actions. All we should focus on is our own will and intentions, align it with spiritual advancement of ourselves and our people as a whole. There's individualism and collectivism and there needs to be a balance of both.

If one wants to be remembered and written down in the history books or if one wants to be kept as someone in the shadows that's up to the person in question. If one wants to throw their all into the cause and nothing else or if one wants to put it side by side with other matters of personal importance then that's also up to the person in question. One person alone is incapable of changing things on the grandest of scales and that's why collective effort is necessary regardless of advancement level. Of course the more one put's in the correct and proper effort the more rewards one reaps. But regardless any change requires both power and time. The more power the less time it takes and vice versa but one person alone cannot shoulder the burden of the whole, we each do our part. While in the process its easy to become blind to the achievements and progress made when constantly staring at the end goal and at times will even feel as if no progress is made at all. This is because one narrows their vision and stops looking at things as a whole. If effort is made then there is progress regardless of how little.

One last note, the Spiritual and the Physical must not be looked at separately. They work in tandem with each other. Just like the human body works as a whole so does the separate planes. Spiritual intent without physical action is meaningless just as physical acts without consciousness is also meaningless. Spiritual advancement and knowledge acquisition along with experience that comes with time all are required to reach Godhood. There is no need nor reason to rush because time is necessary in all things; Have patience. So broaden your horizons, look at all the things that is necessary, write it down, and then act. The mind will forget so keep what's important close at hand to cement it into memory. The world continues to run with or without us but our will is what influences what direction OUR world will go in.

*side note* about human instinct. Our Gods used themselves as reference for our creation. This means if one wants to truly understand how we should be then look to the Gods as they are our guides, our teachers, and our role models on how to live.

*last side note* The Jews are indeed a plague, a parasite that must be exterminated but their destruction is not the main importance. Their rule is but a mere season and is quite transient. A mere couple of thousands of years within eternity? We will destroy them and move on with our advancement. I remember once reading a sermon(although I dont really remember where or what it actually was about since it was a long time ago) that one should focus on spiritual advancement and the things important to them for the most part. When one does RTRs one should put their all into that and then when finished remove it from one's mind. Outside of that one should go about their daily lives normally, focusing on what they should do to advance, their hobbies, their responsibilities, etc as the main goal is to reach the highest levels. Plus who wants to think about that poop loving cult 24/7 when they could be looking at true beauty.

Zeffie of the Wind said:
If we truly look at the grand scheme of things/big picture, there is quite literally an eternity ahead of us. Its not as if every action we take, every meal we eat, the poop in your toilet is meant to be something that changes the world. And if we look at things more deeply its not up to us to determine someone else's fate/actions. All we should focus on is our own will and intentions, align it with spiritual advancement of ourselves and our people as a whole. There's individualism and collectivism and there needs to be a balance of both.

If one wants to be remembered and written down in the history books or if one wants to be kept as someone in the shadows that's up to the person in question. If one wants to throw their all into the cause and nothing else or if one wants to put it side by side with other matters of personal importance then that's also up to the person in question. One person alone is incapable of changing things on the grandest of scales and that's why collective effort is necessary regardless of advancement level. Of course the more one put's in the correct and proper effort the more rewards one reaps. But regardless any change requires both power and time. The more power the less time it takes and vice versa but one person alone cannot shoulder the burden of the whole, we each do our part. While in the process its easy to become blind to the achievements and progress made when constantly staring at the end goal and at times will even feel as if no progress is made at all. This is because one narrows their vision and stops looking at things as a whole. If effort is made then there is progress regardless of how little.

One last note, the Spiritual and the Physical must not be looked at separately. They work in tandem with each other. Just like the human body works as a whole so does the separate planes. Spiritual intent without physical action is meaningless just as physical acts without consciousness is also meaningless. Spiritual advancement and knowledge acquisition along with experience that comes with time all are required to reach Godhood. There is no need nor reason to rush because time is necessary in all things; Have patience. So broaden your horizons, look at all the things that is necessary, write it down, and then act. The mind will forget so keep what's important close at hand to cement it into memory. The world continues to run with or without us but our will is what influences what direction OUR world will go in.

*side note* about human instinct. Our Gods used themselves as reference for our creation. This means if one wants to truly understand how we should be then look to the Gods as they are our guides, our teachers, and our role models on how to live.

*last side note* The Jews are indeed a plague, a parasite that must be exterminated but their destruction is not the main importance. Their rule is but a mere season and is quite transient. A mere couple of thousands of years within eternity? We will destroy them and move on with our advancement. I remember once reading a sermon(although I dont really remember where or what it actually was about since it was a long time ago) that one should focus on spiritual advancement and the things important to them for the most part. When one does RTRs one should put their all into that and then when finished remove it from one's mind. Outside of that one should go about their daily lives normally, focusing on what they should do to advance, their hobbies, their responsibilities, etc as the main goal is to reach the highest levels. Plus who wants to think about that poop loving cult 24/7 when they could be looking at true beauty.

Thank you this is the information I was looking for.

I think I feel serene and my life just became so much simpler because of your post.
I will continue to do what I like, and adjust my habits to build a stronger Soul.
I suppose there is a great difference between my 10x Goals and what is neccessary, I will instead focus on what is necessary.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back