Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Was this an intentional mistake when creating humans/races?

The fact that people of 2 separate races can procreate is really strange to me and is a major flaw that only gives weight to Jewish argument that it is natural and totally isn’t beastiality.

But maybe they have a point, a horse can fuck a donkey and create a mule, we just have the same thing going on with humans today on a larger scale.

This seems very simple to me, if you want separate races to exist and for the those races to maintain purity, make it so that they literally can’t mix with each other.

Maybe one day when technology isn’t held back when can have a way to do this in the womb or post birth like a birth control pill or injection.

Thoughts?

Yes, procreation in the form of miscagenation can happen. Yet, White genes are merely lost in the process.

This is a failsafe because simply, the mismanagement of the blood is in this way evened out. The White body engaging in this behavior is removed.

Gentiles are not a different species altogether, and these limitations have to do with the earth and the environment. Everyone classifies as human species, and within the same broadest category of species, procreation can happen.

This in nature is a way to avoid total extinction as life can tend towards compromises more than the death of a species. This is against full advancement which is refinement.

Yet this path is actually bestial and inferior to the path of racial refinement, and does not contribute to advancement in the longterm nor differientation alone (everyone becomes the same) and the far end of it is what happens with the mule and other numerous issues, health, mental or otherwise.

I have explained this indepth in another topic.

I was thinking if we will get back to the three original races in the future.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
The fact that people of 2 separate races can procreate is really strange to me (...)
Ever had a dog?
Dogs of different races can procreate and give birth to mutt dogs, but sometimes this leads to scarce health. Like it is "ok" till a certain point only, after that, the majority of offspring has serious health problems. I don't remember in detail, but I read about man-made dog breeds suffering from this - while natural ones and normal mutts don't. You can surely look that up on the internet.

That said, the melting of human races is blatantly artificial, and will end in no-race low-IQ muslims whose only scope in life is to serve the jew and die.

I understand your point but Humans are not dogs. There was intelligent design behind us.

I have many dogs and all of them are mutts but dog breeds and races are very different and mixing (even the best of the race) has proven to not be beneficial in any way and just brings both of them down, unlike dogs where they inherit the best traits.

TopoftheAbyss said:
That's not possible without an Apocalyptic event where many people lose their lives. Or it could be done in a couple million years. Who knows ?

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
TopoftheAbyss said:
That's not possible without an Apocalyptic event where many people lose their lives. Or it could be done in a couple million years. Who knows ?
Apocalyse sounds more accurate; it wouldn't take millions of years. If some Gods and Goddesses are to return in the next couple of decades, then things will work after that time. Once the World learns the real truth properly and finally, then things will get better. Either most will understand and realise, and things will be easy; or only few will, but they will be strong and protected, so it would be more difficult but they would be powerful...so then it would still work in the end. I'd say more like decades, but to be very extra safe, say a century, not millions of years.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:

I understand your point but Humans are not dogs. There was intelligent design behind us.

I have many dogs and all of them are mutts but dog breeds and races are very different and mixing (even the best of the race) has proven to not be beneficial in any way and just brings both of them down, unlike dogs where they inherit the best traits.
The Gods follow nature laws. I doubt the made a mistake. The thing is, people are brainwashed and they cant see the truth, if a White makes a kid with a Black, the White gene is compleatily lost, normally one would have seen this and thought that if you keep doing this Whites (and after a point even Blacks) would not exist anymore but no one can 'see' it.

I remember before I was a SS i definitely could not see it. There were some people where i live who could and they were considerated bigoted but they were the normal ones all along...

HauptSturm said:
Big noses were a mistake.

I agree

adb.png

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back