Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

I need help to consummate my deal with Lucifuge Rofocale.

Bride of Satan

English is not my first language, so please be patient.

I made a deal with Lucifuge Rofocale in 2016. I won't go deep into details because the post would be too long, but things have changed over the years and the type of things I offer to him in exchange of his support have changed too. After many stuff happening, about a year ago I formally and seriously offered my virginity to him in exchange of a big favor. I started invoking him on a daily basis during nighttime, without being completely sure it would work. And then, after a couple of months, one morning, it DID work. The thing is that I got scared at the moment and I could not "go through with it".

Again, I will not give many details because I feel it would be too personal and you would probably find it ridiculous, but the thing is that when I had the chance to "consummate" with him (he showed up in my dream) it startled me so much that it had actually worked that I woked up sweating and almost fell from my bed. That was around January. And now, that I feel I'm ready to keep my part of the deal i cannot make it happen again. I have been following the the same ritual I had used before, the same candles, the same sigil, I invoke him during the same hours but no matter how much I try it just hasn't happened again; and I "feel" something is off. It's like I offended him.

Anyway, I was hoping someone here might have had a similar experience and maybe you could tell me how to fix things up. Or even if you haven't, any advice is welcome. Serious replies only, I will not bother with people who write to question my experience or my beliefs.

Thank you!

You offended him with your stupidity of thinking that your vagina was so universally important that a God would become your pet over it.

Let alone, he probably just did you favor, and wanted nothing from you in return. Lucifuge definitely did not want "your virginity", where do you even come up with these things? You must educate yourself immidiately in real Satanism.

www.joyofsatan.org.

Ask him for forgiveness and stop thinking your genitals are of universal value and that you can offer them for favors. Rest reassured, the Gods have a lot of nice beings they can experience sexual gratification from. You must not treat yourself as a prostitute that does things from exchange, and not the Gods as pimps who will do you favors.

You watch too much TV and too much Sex And The City.

Why would you be so stupid to do such a thing. And to invoke him and waste his time is just silly. He's my guardian and that's not how you ask for things from him. Alot of the time he will go out of his way to do what you ask without receiving anything from you. You will have better luck through telepathy. It sounds like you are not ready for what it is you are asking for. Because If you were, you would not have freaked out the first time. You are simply not ready for anything he has for you yet. Giving your virginity away for favors is just silly

You call yourself 'bride of Satan's' but then you offer lucifuge rofocale your virginity!!?...bit of a head scratcher that one... don't ya think???

Bride of Satan said:

I made a deal with Lucifuge Rofocale in 2016. I won't go deep into details because the post would be too long, but things have changed over the years and the type of things I offer to him in exchange of his support have changed too. After many stuff happening, about a year ago I formally and seriously offered my virginity to him in exchange of a big favor. I started invoking him on a daily basis during nighttime, without being completely sure it would work. And then, after a couple of months, one morning, it DID work. The thing is that I got scared at the moment and I could not "go through with it".

Again, I will not give many details because I feel it would be too personal and you would probably find it ridiculous, but the thing is that when I had the chance to "consummate" with him (he showed up in my dream) it startled me so much that it had actually worked that I woked up sweating and almost fell from my bed. That was around January. And now, that I feel I'm ready to keep my part of the deal i cannot make it happen again. I have been following the the same ritual I had used before, the same candles, the same sigil, I invoke him during the same hours but no matter how much I try it just hasn't happened again; and I "feel" something is off. It's like I offended him.

Anyway, I was hoping someone here might have had a similar experience and maybe you could tell me how to fix things up. Or even if you haven't, any advice is welcome. Serious replies only, I will not bother with people who write to question my experience or my beliefs.

Thank you!
Why would a GOD want your virginity? Lol Like for real if you are a SS you would know virginity as no value, especially for a God...You could have offered him something more 'simple' like energy (even sexual energy which is very powerful) or to do more RTRs for a while which helps everyone.

luis said:
Bride of Satan said:

Thank you!
Why would a GOD want your virginity? Lol Like for real if you are a SS you would know virginity as no value, especially for a God...You could have offered him something more 'simple' like energy (even sexual energy which is very powerful) or to do more RTRs for a while which helps everyone.
The "giving your virginity to demons) is a famous meme among the brainwashed masses.

Shit,why didn't I think about this before.

Sacrificing virginity for total power makes total sense. But I can make it up by offering someone else's virginity. Yes, this totally makes sense. I was reading all these books about the Kundalini and spiritual alchemical processes and it never struck me that offering up virginities was something that actually works. I need to go stalk my local high school for fresh virgins,for my ritual sacrifice.

100 % kosher guaranteed working
OIP.H55kV7FYqD3iMPNPK9UFDwHaGZ

Lmao wut tha fuk is this bitch, I just want your pussy, not your kids. How fucked up are you

Yeah bullshit English is your second language. You write English like it ain't!!!

Bride of Satan said:
Serious replies only, I will not bother with people who write to question my experience or my beliefs.

It's always a person with an egocentric name ("Bride of Satan", I mean, c'mon) and delusional beliefs that expects we take him/her seriously.

Jack said:

Sacrificing virginity for total power makes total sense. But I can make it up by offering someone else's virginity. Yes, this totally makes sense. I was reading all these books about the Kundalini and spiritual alchemical processes and it never struck me that offering up virginities was something that actually works. I need to go stalk my local high school for fresh virgins,for my ritual sacrifice.

You're joking now, but wait until you see "Satanists" who think that way IRL. There are quite a few of them who bash JoS and think it's a faggy new age thing to meditate and raise your kundalini and real power comes from rituals and sacrifices.

Jack said:

100 % kosher guaranteed working
OIP.H55kV7FYqD3iMPNPK9UFDwHaGZ

Lmao wut tha fuk is this bitch, I just want your pussy, not your kids. How fucked up are you
:) :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm actually surprised at O.P. like people above said. Did you even visit JoS website in 2016? How can you make a deal of such to a person like Rofocal, hell according to our site he isn't even the same species as you but rather some Green-Spectrum Hybrid Nordic.

I kinda get the memetic joke: I'm 12 what is this, what did I read.

I think O.P. is just a troll or some deluded occult troll who probably comes from the weird side of the internet.

Shrekelstein said:
You're joking now, but wait until you see "Satanists" who think that way IRL. There are quite a few of them who bash JoS and think it's a faggy new age thing to meditate and raise your kundalini and real power comes from rituals and sacrifices.

Well funny enough if they believe that then they are probably closer to playing "xtians" rather than Satanists. Sure Satan and the Gods accept respectable "sacrifices" like an energy ball, RTR, or even some flowers or food. But the fact these people have to kill a living thing as a degenerated form of sacrifice hell even recently reading some anti-christian websites "sacrifice" has the same appearance to a simulated ritual performed in Mithraism, bread and wine as blood and flesh of the host in their Mithric religion for the Indo-Aryans in the Middle East.

Sure rituals and sacrifices have power. But the JoS despite mentioning such stuff I'd wager to state JoS is more like a sleight of hand teacher. In other words you don't need to waste time, money, and effort in ritual just to acquire something.

Either way I have no idea idea why BoS's posted was approved my best guess it's just HP.Cobra trolling us so we can troll back the trollers. And I guess on a genuine level of respect to help us understand just how crazy and deluded some people are. So either way lets give thanks to one of the HP.s who approved this and shows us the crazy things some people state.

There sure as some crazy motherfuckers out there.

Gear88 said:
I think O.P. is just a troll or some deluded occult troll who probably comes from the weird side of the internet.
Regardless, it is still important to let readers know what is correct and what is incorrect. They can see this and be informed.

these people have to kill a living thing as a degenerated form of sacrifice hell even recently reading some anti-christian websites "sacrifice" has the same appearance to a simulated ritual performed in Mithraism, bread and wine as blood and flesh of the host in their Mithric religion for the Indo-Aryans in the Middle East.
Remember - "god" loves the smell of burnt offerings as "sacrifice". Also - in Futurama, they go into the underground, which is Old New York. In there, there are mutants, and they meet a big beast thing named El Chupanibre (from El Chupacabra), and according to legend only an unspoilt virgin can appease the monster as a "sacrifice", AKA "snackrifice". It's very jewish. It is not Gentile at all. Plus this episode is all about teaching robots to feel emotion, so... "Sacrificing" Humans and Animals is very jewish.

Either way I have no idea idea why BoS's posted was approved my best guess it's just HP.Cobra trolling us so we can troll back the trollers.
You know things. Newbs don't. They need to be informed.

Also from Futurama, the same "unspoilt virgin" who was to be "sacrificed" said something to someone, which I could repeat here to the OP - Go consummate yourself.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back