Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

On the Rose Cross and the Golden Dawn

Seby

From the wiki page on the Golden Dawn:
Eventually, the Osiris temple in Weston-super-Mare, the Horus temple in Bradford (both in 1888), and the Amen-Ra temple in Edinburgh (1893) were founded. In 1893 Mathers founded the Ahathoor temple in Paris.
I know that the Golden Dawn is the enemy according to JoS and they use Jewish symbols but they created Temples in honor of the Gods which means they connected to Them. So something good must have come out of it?

Now on the Rose Cross, HP Mageson stated it was a Satanic secret society and that it used Pagan symbols. I searched the symbols but found nothing Pagan, only xian bullshit and Hebrew letters.
But I found this:
In his work "Silentium Post Clamores" (1617), the rosicrucian Michel Maier (1568–1622) described rosicrucianism as having arisen from a "Primordial Tradition" in the following statement: "Our origins are Egyptian, Brahmanic, derived from the mysteries of Eleusis and Samothrace, the Magi of Persia, the Pythagoreans, and the Arabs."
Lastly, the Rosicrucian Manifestos. Again, it looks like xian bullshit and some believe they are a hoax.
What do you think?

I'm bumping this with Queen Elizabeth I.
Queen-Elizabeth-I.jpg

She was a Satanic woman and the symbolism in her paintings prove it.
Queen%2BElizabeth%2BI%2B1.jpg

In the paintings she wears red, black and white jewels. The serpent is often found with her like this one coiled in her hands that was over painted.
10159snakereveal.jpg

131ee56f1f98f4b63e0ceb7afd344faa.jpg

Another serpent is shown on her dress holding a red apple. The rainbow is also part of this painting but it lost its colors, still we can see the motto "non sine sole iris" (no rainbow without the sun) which symbolizes the chakras and is found in Amaruca as the Feathered Serpent.
This last painting was done late in her life but she still looks very young because she had risen her serpent.

I'm bumping this with Queen Elizabeth I.
Queen-Elizabeth-I.jpg

She was a Satanic woman and the symbolism in her paintings prove it.
Queen%2BElizabeth%2BI%2B1.jpg

In the paintings she wears red, black and white jewels. The serpent is often found with her like this one coiled in her hands that was over painted.
10159snakereveal.jpg

131ee56f1f98f4b63e0ceb7afd344faa.jpg

Another serpent is shown on her dress holding a red apple. The rainbow is also part of this painting but it lost its colors, still we can see the motto "non sine sole iris" (no rainbow without the sun) which symbolizes the chakras and is found in Amaruca as the Feathered Serpent.
This last painting was done late in her life but she still looks very young because she had risen her serpent.

The Gods do rule over pagans, but that doesn't mean they approve of paganism with enemy characteristics or paganism that uses the names of the Gods to brag about molesting children to seem edgy. I mean, Crowley died a sad and pathetic drunk...

The Rosy Cross does have a few Satanic elements from what I read, but again, people back then only had 0.2 percent of the information they have now and were inoculated with xianity from birth until death, plus the enemy having no real barrier to entry. So it mainly being hebraic demon-abusing bullshit is not surprising.

Some here has been said on Queen Elizabeth before. I'm not sure how much she knew or if she rose her serpent, but she was very intelligent (Mercury square Uranus on her chart), studied the Classics as a child and knew up to seven languages including Latin and Ancient Greek. She was also abused and defiled as a child by those who were supposed to be her guardians and the churches (Pluto 1st house).

She had 25 degrees Leo on her North Node in the seventh house of marriage, the law and contracts, suggestive of these things involving secret plots constantly attempting to murder or imprison her. When she was old, a reptilian doctor named Ricardo Lopes who was given special clearance into England for medical reasons attempted to assassinate her via poisoning. I believe the Gods protected her and England in some way.

A lot of her political expediency and refusal to marry is lost on historians, she had to create Protestantism with Catholic aspects ('Anglicanism') to get the worst types of xians off of her and England's neck. This trick worked until Cromwell came along backed by shekels from Amsterdam and instituted a zionist dictatorship, while the Catholics got to the Stuarts.

Karnonnos said:
The Gods do rule over pagans, but that doesn't mean they approve of paganism with enemy characteristics or paganism that uses the names of the Gods to brag about molesting children to seem edgy. I mean, Crowley died a sad and pathetic drunk...

The Rosy Cross does have a few Satanic elements from what I read, but again, people back then only had 0.2 percent of the information they have now and were inoculated with xianity from birth until death, plus the enemy having no real barrier to entry. So it mainly being hebraic demon-abusing bullshit is not surprising.

Some here has been said on Queen Elizabeth before. I'm not sure how much she knew or if she rose her serpent, but she was very intelligent (Mercury square Uranus on her chart), studied the Classics as a child and knew up to seven languages including Latin and Ancient Greek. She was also abused and defiled as a child by those who were supposed to be her guardians and the churches (Pluto 1st house).

She had 25 degrees Leo on her North Node in the seventh house of marriage, the law and contracts, suggestive of these things involving secret plots constantly attempting to murder or imprison her. When she was old, a reptilian doctor named Ricardo Lopes who was given special clearance into England for medical reasons attempted to assassinate her via poisoning. I believe the Gods protected her and England in some way.

A lot of her political expediency and refusal to marry is lost on historians, she had to create Protestantism with Catholic aspects ('Anglicanism') to get the worst types of xians off of her and England's neck. This trick worked until Cromwell came along backed by shekels from Amsterdam and instituted a zionist dictatorship, while the Catholics got to the Stuarts.

Sorry for asking so directly, but how long did it take you to learn that much about astrology? Where did you learn it? That's what I'd aspire to be regarding knowledge!

TopoftheAbyss said:
I know that the Golden Dawn is the enemy according to JoS and they use Jewish symbols but they created Temples in honor of the Gods which means they connected to Them. So something good must have come out of it?

It's good mixed with bad, with more bad than good. They were an organization that mixed together almost every system of magick that they found, no matter where they came from. So they had Egyptian and Greek magick together with kike Kablahblah, Enochian, Alchemy, kike grimoire nonsense, Astrology, Tarot, talismans, and theatrical ceremonies for initiation and other uses.

r2vven said:
Sorry for asking so directly, but how long did it take you to learn that much about astrology? Where did you learn it? That's what I'd aspire to be regarding knowledge!

It doesn't take that long. Use Azazel's Astrology (including the aspects and degrees) to look at the charts of relatives, friends, historical figures, celebrities, anyone with biographical information and optimally a birth time, contrast and compare. I'm honestly an amateur compared to many here.

Use Astrotheme for this, its quite beginner-friendly.

These images aren’t necessarily proof, there’s plenty of Jews who steal satanic symbolism. I’ve heard some nasty things about her and sacrifices, but our people do also get slandered. Curious to know more about this.

Sundara said:
These images aren’t necessarily proof, there’s plenty of Jews who steal satanic symbolism. I’ve heard some nasty things about her and sacrifices, but our people do also get slandered. Curious to know more about this.
She used occult knowledge to destroy the Spanish fleet who was coming to England to bring catholicism.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Sundara said:
She used occult knowledge to destroy the Spanish fleet who was coming to England to bring catholicism.

Ahhh fuck yes

No, it's about the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn, a British 19th century occult society.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hermetic_Order_of_the_Golden_Dawn

ShadowTheRaven said:
Are you talking about Golden Dawn, the Greek fascist group?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back