Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Madamme Tussaud Statues, for Clones?

sahasrarabliss

This has been on my mind for several months..just sharing this now.

So, What I think is this could be the sneakiest way to get the accurate measurements of a famous celebrity or a famous ministers who work for people, mostly of the gentile nations, in order to make their clones as to replace them with their clones when the leader of a country tries to go against their agenda. Secretly killing the minister/celebrity and replacing them with their slave clones.

Similar thing has happened lately with the North Korea Dictator. Masses and even news media had a doubt whether if it's really Kim or his clone ?!

Human Cloning is possible. It's being done in secrecy.

Havign said, look at their Madame tussad data, they have already got the point to point, inch to inch accurate measurements of too many famous celebrities and leaders of the nations.

Cloning does not give you an identical person, just a person with the same DNA. It is no different than twins. A twin is like a clone of the other twin, because the DNA is the same. But the twins can be very different from each other in many ways. Plus the age would be different. You clone someone who is 50 years old, and this baby clone is 50 years younger than them.

What they do is they take somebody who is already physically similar to the person they want to copy, and they do plastic surgery all over them to make their body look like the other person's body.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back