Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Ritual to Cause Rain?

Soaring Eagle 666

There are currently a lot of wildfires in California during the heat wave. Is there a ritual I can do to create rain?

I know that many of these fires are intentional, and that the jews are manipulating the weather to some extent, but rain would at least help clean the smokey air.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
There are currently a lot of wildfires in California during the heat wave. Is there a ritual I can do to create rain?

I know that many of these fires are intentional, and that the jews are manipulating the weather to some extent, but rain would at least help clean the smokey air.
I used this one successfully a couple of times. Vibrating these also attracted rain more to my area in general while I was testing around.

Sigil-Rain-MMQ-Full.png

This is a necronomicon mantra. On my first test I did both mantras for 108 reps while outside and visualizing that sigil in the sky. You vibrate the upper mantra first for X amount of reps, and then the lower mantra for that same amount also. Then just do the usual, state an affirmation and visualize your result.

Yeah, rain to put all the wildfires out in California would be super helpful. The last thing America needs is for its ultra-liberal communist China-loving anti-white jew-fellatiating Bernie Sanders voting pot smoking heroin shooting crack smoking liberals to take refuge in Texas or some other red state where they will surely vote in candidates even more insane than the last.

Remember, communists are not human. They are worse than a rat with rabid vampirism, and that's an insult to rats.

THURISAZ
ThorRune.gif

can be used to
raise and guide thunderstorms and direct lightning
so I would think using it more 'softly', using less repetitions, and affirming and visualising correctly, it might cause rain; however, The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it.

Shael said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

I used this one successfully a couple of times. Vibrating these also attracted rain more to my area in general while I was testing around.

Sigil-Rain-MMQ-Full.png

This is a necronomicon mantra. On my first test I did both mantras for 108 reps while outside and visualizing that sigil in the sky. You vibrate the upper mantra first for X amount of reps, and then the lower mantra for that same amount also. Then just do the usual, state an affirmation and visualize your result.
Where is the mantra Sheal? I can not see

Shael said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:

Sigil-Rain-MMQ-Full.png

man this is amazing! From where can I take those necronomicaon mantras?

Mondol said:
Where is the mantra Sheal? I can not see
You cant see the image? The mantras are literally written in there.

Here is a direct link to the image in case it doesn't show for you for some reason. https://i.ibb.co/rpnvcZM/Sigil-Rain-MMQ-Full.png

Ravenheart666 said:
Here is the pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2rfq684ak8tju1/the_necronomicon_spell_book.pdf?dl=1

Be advised that the commentary and other stuff in it is bullshit. The only stuff that is relevant are the mantras themselves as well as the original descriptions of them. They are usually described in two parts, with one part being the xian idiotic commentary of the guy, and the other part being the actual description of what it does.

The sigils are also less high-definition in there. The one I shared here is a vector-recreation of the sigil that I made myself so as to make it available in a high resolution.

Shael said:
How the ShSh part of the second mantra is supposed to be vibrated?Should it go like a long SHSHSH or more like... SHSH(small pause) and then continue the other Sh part?
Also the sigil is better without the circle right?

Νίκος said:
Shael said:
How the ShSh part of the second mantra is supposed to be vibrated?Should it go like a long SHSHSH or more like... SHSH(small pause) and then continue the other Sh part?
I did it with the small pause. And my tests were done with this exact sigil so I cant say anything about the effectiveness without the circle. Imo the necronomicon sigils use the circle to focus the energy. You are free to try it without the circle though, if you want that. In the "paint.net" program you can just enter this image and use the white brush to remove the circle.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
yes you can do a ritual. Or just witchcraft really.
Interesting. Just the "Raise -> Program -> Direct" kind of procedure? I thought I would need something more powerful, but this is the easiest, so I'll try this immediately! Thanks!

Shael said:

This is a necronomicon mantra. On my first test I did both mantras for 108 reps while outside and visualizing that sigil in the sky. You vibrate the upper mantra first for X amount of reps, and then the lower mantra for that same amount also. Then just do the usual, state an affirmation and visualize your result.[/quote]

That looks very effective, especially since you've tried and verified it. I'll try this if simple witchcraft isn't enough. Thanks!

[quote="FancyMancy"]THURISAZ
[img]https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThorRune.gif
can be used to
so I would think using it more 'softly', using less repetitions, and affirming and visualising correctly, it might cause rain; however, The power of this rune is wild and a strong mind/will is needed to direct it.

Of course! I should have thought of checking the Runes page. I'll use THURISAZ in an effort to prevent any more cloud-to-earth lightning, which was the cause of several large fires. Thanks!

Νίκος said:
Shael said:
Also the SHAYEGURRA part - is it SHAY-GURRA or SHAY-EH-GURRA?

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Interesting. Just the "Raise -> Program -> Direct" kind of procedure? I thought I would need something more powerful, but this is the easiest, so I'll try this immediately! Thanks!

Ye, but I think you might need to raise it till you feel (a little) charged, then send it off. This is something that'd also depend on the strength of your soul. So trying out the other things suggested would not be a bad idea either.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Shael said:

This is a necronomicon mantra. On my first test I did both mantras for 108 reps while outside and visualizing that sigil in the sky. You vibrate the upper mantra first for X amount of reps, and then the lower mantra for that same amount also. Then just do the usual, state an affirmation and visualize your result.[/quote]

That looks very effective, especially since you've tried and verified it. I'll try this if simple witchcraft isn't enough. Thanks!

[img]https://www.joyofsatan.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/ThorRune.gif
can be used to

Of course! I should have thought of checking the Runes page. I'll use THURISAZ in an effort to prevent any more cloud-to-earth lightning, which was the cause of several large fires. Thanks!
It would be nice to perform this in front of christians (later, when it is safe to do so) and use whichever christian songs which have words such as "rain down" in them, and demonstrate that "god" can't do things which "mere" man can! That would make christians happy!

FancyMancy said:
I pronounce it as MASH-SHA-YE-GUR-RA. Bear in mind that there should not be any "pauses" in this word aside from the very tiny gaps between the two "SH"s and the two "R"s. The gaps are done in the same manner as between the A's of "RAAM" from the Sun Square mantra.

FancyMancy said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:

Shael said:

can be used to

It would be nice to perform this in front of christians (later, when it is safe to do so) and use whichever christian songs which have words such as "rain down" in them, and demonstrate that "god" can't do things which "mere" man can! That would make christians happy!

Haha, but I wouldnt do so, because I would not want to sing those disgusting songs..

Shael said:
FancyMancy said:
I pronounce it as MASH-SHA-YE-GUR-RA. Bear in mind that there should not be any "pauses" in this word aside from the very tiny gaps between the two "SH"s and the two "R"s. The gaps are done in the same manner as between the A's of "RAAM" from the Sun Square mantra.
Sweet! Cool.

Shael said:
Ravenheart666 said:
Here is the pdf: https://www.dropbox.com/s/x2rfq684ak8tju1/the_necronomicon_spell_book.pdf?dl=1

Be advised that the commentary and other stuff in it is bullshit. The only stuff that is relevant are the mantras themselves as well as the original descriptions of them. They are usually described in two parts, with one part being the xian idiotic commentary of the guy, and the other part being the actual description of what it does.

The sigils are also less high-definition in there. The one I shared here is a vector-recreation of the sigil that I made myself so as to make it available in a high resolution.

Dude , thanks that's awesome. Now I see those are the necronomicon spells , right? I know this isn't the right topic to ask such questions but I was wondering are those like actual Sumerian Kabala or they're thoughtforms ? Might start a topic about it soon enough. Also if HP's approve of this thing I might go ahead and vectorialize all of them.

Ravenheart666 said:
Dude , thanks that's awesome. Now I see those are the necronomicon spells , right? I know this isn't the right topic to ask such questions but I was wondering are those like actual Sumerian Kabala or they're thoughtforms ? Might start a topic about it soon enough. Also if HP's approve of this thing I might go ahead and vectorialize all of them.
They're not thoughtforms. It's just mantras with sigils to focus the energies properly on that specific goal (like for example influencing the weather, in the case of that sigil).

You can definitely vectorize them if you want to, as long as you make sure to be very precise with it. If you want someone to review them, you can email me and I'll take a look. My forum name at protonmail dot com.

Also, you should skip the sigils with the numbers 20, 21, 22, 23. Those are deathspell mantras that would also affect the user in a harmful way, atleast for now. There may be techniques to utilize them safely but that stuff is not currently known yet.

Soaring Eagle 666 said:
...message ping...
Ravenheart666 said:

They aren't thoughtforms rather they are either God names i.e. a lower ranking God but a powerful one or a force of nature energy that is derived such as like Runes i.e. constellation and planetary association i.e. exo-cosmic like Eihwaz(being a Generational planet Rune in a safe way i.e. sublimated version).

Also to point out at O.P.: Consider using the Necronomicon Rune/Glyph/Symbol/Yantra. As without binding circle.

In recent times some people have tested a circle and non-circle versions, some believe the circle internalizes the energy i.e. keeps it in a small space and promotes certain internal magick. My best guess is if your using it with just the symbol and not the circle it spreads the energy or externalizes.

Either way some people believe the circle is not blasphemous rather it's a matter of specific case usage.

This is in case some people are like o_O, Why does it have a binding circle? answer: your free to use it without the circle just read what I mentioned and use search for experiments done by prior members.

Gear88 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
...message ping...
Ravenheart666 said:

They aren't thoughtforms rather they are either God names i.e. a lower ranking God but a powerful one or a force of nature energy that is derived such as like Runes i.e. constellation and planetary association i.e. exo-cosmic like Eihwaz(being a Generational planet Rune in a safe way i.e. sublimated version).

Also to point out at O.P.: Consider using the Necronomicon Rune/Glyph/Symbol/Yantra. As without binding circle.

In recent times some people have tested a circle and non-circle versions, some believe the circle internalizes the energy i.e. keeps it in a small space and promotes certain internal magick. My best guess is if your using it with just the symbol and not the circle it spreads the energy or externalizes.

Either way some people believe the circle is not blasphemous rather it's a matter of specific case usage.

This is in case some people are like o_O, Why does it have a binding circle? answer: your free to use it without the circle just read what I mentioned and use search for experiments done by prior members.

Read on joyofsatan.org the page about symbols. It should be in there.

Gear88 said:
Soaring Eagle 666 said:
...message ping...
Ravenheart666 said:

Shael said:
Ravenheart666 said:
They're not thoughtforms. It's just mantras with sigils to focus the energies properly on that specific goal (like for example influencing the weather, in the case of that sigil).

You can definitely vectorize them if you want to, as long as you make sure to be very precise with it. If you want someone to review them, you can email me and I'll take a look. My forum name at protonmail dot com.

Also, you should skip the sigils with the numbers 20, 21, 22, 23. Those are deathspell mantras that would also affect the user in a harmful way, atleast for now. There may be techniques to utilize them safely but that stuff is not currently known yet.

Thanks bros, I'll keep that in mind! As soon as I can I wil make the vectors , Shael. 88 you red my mind about the circles.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back