Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Men and women

AlexElPM

Both men and women have a masculine and feminine side. Every human being presents these two sides and they must be balanced. This can be seen in astrology and one can determine the natural tendencies that someone will have just by looking at his natal chart.

But there are some differences between men and women. Beyond the most obvious (men have a penis and women have a vagina), there are physical variations. Men tend to build more muscle, be hairier, have a deeper voice, etc. Women are just the opposite: less stronger than men, higher voice, etc.

All these physical characteristics are determined by the amount and type of hormones present in the person. What I am aware of (if I am not mistaken) is that the astral body affects the physical body, and the physical body affects the astral body. It is a reciprocal action. Chakras affects parts of the body, and activating them one can generate different types of hormones.

To give an example, testosterone is recognized as the most masculine hormone. It's in charge of giving men all the characteristics that I mentioned above. Can even change the behavior (more aggressive).

So... just like how I mentioned first, I know that men and women have a masculine and feminine side, but... are we that similar in that?? If the physical body is a reflect of the astral body (and vice versa) you could think that a man would have a more masculine disposition just by seeing how his physical body is.

And I don't think that is something that can relate to homosexuality and things like that. There are homosexual men that are masculine and homosexual men that are feminine.

AlexElPM said:
Both men and women have a masculine and feminine side. Every human being presents these two sides and they must be balanced. This can be seen in astrology and one can determine the natural tendencies that someone will have just by looking at his natal chart.

But there are some differences between men and women. Beyond the most obvious (men have a penis and women have a vagina), there are physical variations. Men tend to build more muscle, be hairier, have a deeper voice, etc. Women are just the opposite: less stronger than men, higher voice, etc.

All these physical characteristics are determined by the amount and type of hormones present in the person. What I am aware of (if I am not mistaken) is that the astral body affects the physical body, and the physical body affects the astral body. It is a reciprocal action. Chakras affects parts of the body, and activating them one can generate different types of hormones.

To give an example, testosterone is recognized as the most masculine hormone. It's in charge of giving men all the characteristics that I mentioned above. Can even change the behavior (more aggressive).

So... just like how I mentioned first, I know that men and women have a masculine and feminine side, but... are we that similar in that?? If the physical body is a reflect of the astral body (and vice versa) you could think that a man would have a more masculine disposition just by seeing how his physical body is.

And I don't think that is something that can relate to homosexuality and things like that. There are homosexual men that are masculine and homosexual men that are feminine.

-> https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42705&p=179897&hilit=feminine+men#p179897

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back