Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

During doing FRTR, unfortunately a break time come

Abdullah

Today, when I was doing FRTR, my mother was calling me to help her something. I already did half completed but when I began to last chants, my mother immediately was calling me for something work. After doing help to mom, I again begin chanted the last two reverse chanting.
My question is : Was my ritual valueable that time?
During doing FRTR, if we break for doing some work in middle ritual time of FRTR, will My w
Ritual broke?

Hail Father Satan
Joy Bangla

If that happens I guess Just in your head say the affirmation at the end 3 times and call the rest of it a loss. It happened a couple times to me as well with a distraction. I mean if you have to pause for a few seconds to a minute or two say something your totally fine (if you feel you have to redo the letter you were on) but if your talking 20 minutes to an hour call it a loss so far as your count for that day and redo it later. But I would still say the affirmation at least in your mind. That's cause at least you focused on destroying some of the letters so not total loss on the energy realm but loss so far as counting it as a complete rtr.

But do do this asap again cause it kind of leaves you a open to enemy curses. As it opens a gate for lack of a better word in destroying them as another ss said on here. I always felt kind of shitty when I didn't finish it not cause I didn't finish it but something else I noticed that too. It was like I had more enemy energy on me or around me. You may have as well.

So close the gate by doing it again asap in the full rtr.

Whatever you do don't beat yourself up cause your doing it that's what counts retry later.

Better if next time you can make a quick excuse to give you another 20 or so minutes to finish this.

Mondol said:
Today, when I was doing FRTR, my mother was calling me to help her something. I already did half completed but when I began to last chants, my mother immediately was calling me for something work. After doing help to mom, I again begin chanted the last two reverse chanting.
During doing FRTR, if we break for doing some work in middle ritual time of FRTR, will My w
Ritual broke?

Hail Father Satan
Joy Bangla
Probabily not but do not worry about it. Just try your best, I know that family can be a problem when you are meditating.

Mondol said:
Ritual broke?

Hail Father Satan
Joy Bangla

As a overal rule breaks are not good and if it is still valid, probably but less effective.
It´s most of the time best to finish. Or not get disturbed in the first place.

The enemy uses distractions against us a lot whenever we do RTRs and meditations. Its happened to me plenty of times in the past. I have tried to do 2 sun squares in the past, only to be half way done and then suddenly stupid shit starts happening that makes me have to stop. Also, I was doing the RTR one day and I was also interrupted by my mom. My mom was drunk at the time and was high on drugs, so she is easily manipulated by enemy influences and shit. She was beating on my bedroom door and screaming at me to open the door, for absolutely no reason at all. Then forgot about the whole thing a few minutes later and never remembered why she was beating on my door.

The enemy cant really affect you directly the way that they want to, but they can use your family and people around you to cause distractions.

Fire said:
The enemy uses distractions against us a lot whenever we do RTRs and meditations. Its happened to me plenty of times in the past. I have tried to do 2 sun squares in the past, only to be half way done and then suddenly stupid shit starts happening that makes me have to stop. Also, I was doing the RTR one day and I was also interrupted by my mom. My mom was drunk at the time and was high on drugs, so she is easily manipulated by enemy influences and shit. She was beating on my bedroom door and screaming at me to open the door, for absolutely no reason at all. Then forgot about the whole thing a few minutes later and never remembered why she was beating on my door.

The enemy cant really affect you directly the way that they want to, but they can use your family and people around you to cause distractions.

I'm really sorry you went through that and I hope you are staying safe and that your situation improves

Fire said:

My friend "Fire", please listen to me,, guide your mom first. Mother is the one person who firstly come to us during trouble. Please, teach your mom not to drink drunks. Take your mom to doctor for curing please. Mother is the mother Mother is the real love human goddess. May Father Satan Bless your mother. Really I pray for your mother for curing. Again, I am saying, please, take your mother to doctor.

I pray for your mother:
"Oh Mother Lilith, bless his mother because you are also a mother. You know , how much a mother's value have and how much a mother's love and guide need to her child for her child's future empowerment. Bless his mom Father Satan."

Also thanks for reply me fire.
May Father Satan bless and guide your Mother.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back