Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

New Members - How to Post a New Topic/Thread

FancyMancy

:!:

ZXm2i9g.png

Maybe this thread should be stickied/pinned! :lol: We can consider my post there on the bottom-right as being my signature for this here. :cool:

Do you think you could make a guide on this and then we can pin it?

I wamted to make a guide for a very long time. The forum has numerous functions that would make everything better for everyone.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I wamted to make a guide for a very long time. The forum has numerous functions that would make everything better for everyone.

Is it possible to make the button's color red? This would make it much more noticeable. It being white makes it blend so easily with the background.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I haven't thought about making a guide exactly. I, and others if they want, could do things and they could be put together. As you and others know how I can be in my long posts, I would need an editor or editors. Since begining to type this to you, I have made a start on it.

You would think someone would be lacking in intelligence if they couldn't figure that one out. I mean even little kids can these days.

But a guide should be posted for posting images and some of the other stuff like signatures and avitars etc.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Better specify for it which points you want…
To make a wide and correct.

SdD said:
HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

Better specify for it which points you want…
To make a wide and correct.
I was going to ask what would be required, but I decided to do it myself and as I said - anyone can edit it before the final draft.

They can read my "Ask All Questions" topic. I answered this question probably 15 times. If anyone ever read the whole thing, they might not have any more questions.

I'm surprised this even needs to be a thread.

A hopeless retard with an IQ of 60 can figure out how to use a forum!

ShadowTheRaven said:
I'm surprised this even needs to be a thread.

A hopeless retard with an IQ of 60 can figure out how to use a forum!
You don't see the button if you're in "New" " Unread" "Unanswered" or "Active."

You only see the button from in one single specific subforum. So many people never see the button and don't know where it is.

HP. Hoodedcobra666 said:

I am about ready to post the draft I made, but I am just waiting for a couple of other posts to be approved so that I can link to them. If one does not appear, then I didn't post it so I will have to post it then wait for it to be approved so I can link to it in the guide...then post the guide. I'll post the guide draft in New Members: How to Create a New Topic and Navigate the Forums, in case that should be added.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back