Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Useful Spiritual Mediation that can be done in Lucid Dream?

Necrorifter

As the title has stated. I notice that I continuing to try to do meditation in a lucid dream but stumbling all over it because I cannot focus on one task, such as do I summon my guardian demons for a guide or do I do aura cleansing, or do I try to reach my subconscious and try to peer into my previous lives, etc.

Now that I think about this... How useful is it to do meditation within a dream, considering most of those involved controlling your aura and energy, stuff that does not really exist in your mind. Such as aura cleansing... it does not even make sense considering you are not cleaning your aura but your mind if done within a dream. But perhaps I am viewing this wrong way.

My question is... Does daily spiritual meditation we do can be done from a lucid dream or only from the awakening moment... is there any spiritual related tasks that I can do from a lucid dream? I am aware of astral temple and projection, but I have a long while to go before I can even focus enough to not just wake up and actually projecting and be able to separate which is an astral realm and which is just a false awakening.

I do not desire to contact guardian demon considering the last one didn't end well for me. (Just read one of my first posts for details) So, I am relying on information from you guys and website. But Joy of Satan does not seem to have much information on a lucid dreams.

Necrorifter said:
As the title has stated. I notice that I continuing to try to do meditation in a lucid dream but stumbling all over it because I cannot focus on one task, such as do I summon my guardian demons for a guide or do I do aura cleansing, or do I try to reach my subconscious and try to peer into my previous lives, etc.

Now that I think about this... How useful is it to do meditation within a dream, considering most of those involved controlling your aura and energy, stuff that does not really exist in your mind. Such as aura cleansing... it does not even make sense considering you are not cleaning your aura but your mind if done within a dream. But perhaps I am viewing this wrong way.

My question is... Does daily spiritual meditation we do can be done from a lucid dream or only from the awakening moment... is there any spiritual related tasks that I can do from a lucid dream? I am aware of astral temple and projection, but I have a long while to go before I can even focus enough to not just wake up and actually projecting and be able to separate which is an astral realm and which is just a false awakening.

I do not desire to contact guardian demon considering the last one didn't end well for me. (Just read one of my first posts for details) So, I am relying on information from you guys and website. But Joy of Satan does not seem to have much information on a lucid dreams.

I was under the impression lucid dreaming was similar to, just not exactly, like astral projection. I think in that sense, anything you do, like aura cleaning, still acts upon your soul. Even if your dream body was not your soul, you are still in control of your consciousness, therefore you could still direct and manipulate energy, regardless of where your body was.

Getting to a lucid dream state and practicing there has been a personal goal of mine. Not everything can translate well, but I think you should just experiment and see what works and what doesn't. You could still void meditate and do any energy manipulation, you just might not be able to vibrate stuff. You could also do "chores" such as cleaning the aura of your pet or family. For that, it might be easier to find a way from the lucid dream to a full astral state. You could still practice your astral senses, as well.

I read your other post about your GD. That was not your actual GD in any way. It sounds like an enemy attack that was trying to confuse you. It seems like you realized that, but I just wanted to confirm it to you. With that said, don't let that scare you from further attempts with talking to your GD or other demons. Don't let the enemy win with that they were trying to accomplish, which was harming your relationship/interaction with the demons.

Before worrying about doing other meditations, try and stabilize your lucid dreams such that you can maintain them and focus. Like you said, there isn't much here, but there may be some tips on the subreddits or something. The rest is just up to you to experiment and train.

Blitzkreig said:
Necrorifter said:

I was under the impression lucid dreaming was similar to, just not exactly, like astral projection. I think in that sense, anything you do, like aura cleaning, still acts upon your soul. Even if your dream body was not your soul, you are still in control of your consciousness, therefore you could still direct and manipulate energy, regardless of where your body was.

Getting to a lucid dream state and practicing there has been a personal goal of mine. Not everything can translate well, but I think you should just experiment and see what works and what doesn't. You could still void meditate and do any energy manipulation, you just might not be able to vibrate stuff. You could also do "chores" such as cleaning the aura of your pet or family. For that, it might be easier to find a way from the lucid dream to a full astral state. You could still practice your astral senses, as well.

I read your other post about your GD. That was not your actual GD in any way. It sounds like an enemy attack that was trying to confuse you. It seems like you realized that, but I just wanted to confirm it to you. With that said, don't let that scare you from further attempts with talking to your GD or other demons. Don't let the enemy win with that they were trying to accomplish, which was harming your relationship/interaction with the demons.

Before worrying about doing other meditations, try and stabilize your lucid dreams such that you can maintain them and focus. Like you said, there isn't much here, but there may be some tips on the subreddits or something. The rest is just up to you to experiment and train.

Alright, thanks for information. I know it was not guardian demon in my old posts nor is it demon as I was already dedicated and even request them to state that they are loyal to Satan only for them not to respond to me. I just do not know if it was enemy attack or just "natural story" of dream and this was just perfect timing for "enemy" of the dream to fight me as my normal dream have.

I should try out void meditation, I am actually curious how will that impact lucid dream considering lucid dream are you awakening your mind inside the dream yet void meditation calm your mind, thus risk you fall back to regular dream.

Once I mastered or bring it to decent enough skill for void meditation, I will try out other practices of spiritual meditation. As for guardian demon, I have long since put it off because even if I am not afraid of enemy attack, I still do not know what to even offer that feel like valuable to them when I do contact them. Offer energy or promise still feel worthless since I am not quite strong enough yet to actually give decent amount of energy that is if I am even doing it correct as I currently cannot feel my energy nor can I actually hold on to promise and fulfilled it, so I want to wait and become stronger and better before I contact Satan or find out who is my guardian demon. There also the whole matter that even if it is not demon in my old posts, it does not change the fact that I did not even think of possible enemy attack and geninue thought it was demon in that time. So I still have lot of knowledge to sort through before I feel ready to work along with them and still feel useful.

Necrorifter said:
Alright, thanks for information. I know it was not guardian demon in my old posts nor is it demon as I was already dedicated and even request them to state that they are loyal to Satan only for them not to respond to me. I just do not know if it was enemy attack or just "natural story" of dream and this was just perfect timing for "enemy" of the dream to fight me as my normal dream have.

I should try out void meditation, I am actually curious how will that impact lucid dream considering lucid dream are you awakening your mind inside the dream yet void meditation calm your mind, thus risk you fall back to regular dream.

Once I mastered or bring it to decent enough skill for void meditation, I will try out other practices of spiritual meditation. As for guardian demon, I have long since put it off because even if I am not afraid of enemy attack, I still do not know what to even offer that feel like valuable to them when I do contact them. Offer energy or promise still feel worthless since I am not quite strong enough yet to actually give decent amount of energy that is if I am even doing it correct as I currently cannot feel my energy nor can I actually hold on to promise and fulfilled it, so I want to wait and become stronger and better before I contact Satan or find out who is my guardian demon. There also the whole matter that even if it is not demon in my old posts, it does not change the fact that I did not even think of possible enemy attack and geninue thought it was demon in that time. So I still have lot of knowledge to sort through before I feel ready to work along with them and still feel useful.

In theory, void meditation should boost the lucidity of your dream because it enhances the awareness/control of your mind and thoughts. There was some data somewhere online that said void meditation prior to sleeping boosted the likelihood that the person would become lucid in their dreams.

You don't have to contact your GD for no reason. My main point was that you shouldn't be scared of doing so. Taking proper precautions with AOP, returning curses, and anything you would normally do to avoid enemy attack applies here just as much as it does at any other time in your life. Don't feel like contacting your GD will immediately result in attack, because it will not.

You don't have to necessarily offer them anything just to contact them, unless you want to make a deal or something. You could just try sending a message of gratitude. Regardless of that, if you don't feel like you want to, don't worry about it, just don't avoid it because of the enemy is all. Asking Satan who your GD is is also perfectly fine and not dependent on your power level or anything.

The point of the enemy attack was to be purposely confusing to you and lead you to false conclusions, therefore the feelings you felt were certainly genuine. What you did was correct, which was to still ask them of their loyalty to Satan. That is why you always ask, because any entity can bear a false identity to try and confuse you. They could've presented a loving emotion toward you, for example, just as easily as a cruel one. They presented the cruel one, in this case, because the intent was to get you into conflating that emotion with your GD, which would hurt your spiritual advancement.

Anyway, have a good day.

Blitzkreig said:
Necrorifter said:

In theory, void meditation should boost the lucidity of your dream because it enhances the awareness/control of your mind and thoughts. There was some data somewhere online that said void meditation prior to sleeping boosted the likelihood that the person would become lucid in their dreams.

You don't have to contact your GD for no reason. My main point was that you shouldn't be scared of doing so. Taking proper precautions with AOP, returning curses, and anything you would normally do to avoid enemy attack applies here just as much as it does at any other time in your life. Don't feel like contacting your GD will immediately result in attack, because it will not.

You don't have to necessarily offer them anything just to contact them, unless you want to make a deal or something. You could just try sending a message of gratitude. Regardless of that, if you don't feel like you want to, don't worry about it, just don't avoid it because of the enemy is all. Asking Satan who your GD is is also perfectly fine and not dependent on your power level or anything.

The point of the enemy attack was to be purposely confusing to you and lead you to false conclusions, therefore the feelings you felt were certainly genuine. What you did was correct, which was to still ask them of their loyalty to Satan. That is why you always ask, because any entity can bear a false identity to try and confuse you. They could've presented a loving emotion toward you, for example, just as easily as a cruel one. They presented the cruel one, in this case, because the intent was to get you into conflating that emotion with your GD, which would hurt your spiritual advancement.

Anyway, have a good day.

I see, thank you for your words of wisdom, have a good day to you as well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back