Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

so 3 years of nothing

Big Dipper

hey, so my problem is chronic laziness (i think) and for the 3 years, starting this month, that i've been an SS i dont have a thing to show for it and it's really shameful. My problem was gaming as i did not stop for about 17 years, i just stopped a couple months ago finally, but then after that i just keep procrastinating and not get almost anything done. i hold the rtrs as highest priority and i make up for the ones i skip sometimes when i have HOURS to do them ( im getting caught up tonight, so i can start doing more reps), but even when i have HOURS i still dont do anything. is there some sort of way to fix this procrastinating like with a saturn square when its out of retro, or something since "getting up and doing it" hasn't worked for 3 years now?

Set yourself a goal, or goals and start working towards them. When you reach your goal(s), set new ones.

I would go for Mars instead and you can start that at any point. Fire gives more motivation if you want maybe invoke that too (please don't go overboard or do more than 7 breaths)

With Saturn I would at least wait till Aquarius if your going to do it. More likely it will turn out positive because it felt way more positive there and I even did it and had positive outcome as did my partner the energy actually helped us a lot actually surprisingly.

A good affirmation for Material Mars Square is "i am a motivated hard worker".

I can understand totally I have been lazy with meditations a lot of the time but at least I do the rtr a lot each day. So I think the Gods are happy anyways.

Do you have a Mutable sign as ruler or prominent that can lead to trouble sticking with things.

Big Dipper said:
hey, so my problem is chronic laziness (i think) and for the 3 years, starting this month, that i've been an SS i dont have a thing to show for it and it's really shameful. My problem was gaming as i did not stop for about 17 years, i just stopped a couple months ago finally, but then after that i just keep procrastinating and not get almost anything done. i hold the rtrs as highest priority and i make up for the ones i skip sometimes when i have HOURS to do them ( im getting caught up tonight, so i can start doing more reps), but even when i have HOURS i still dont do anything. is there some sort of way to fix this procrastinating like with a saturn square when its out of retro, or something since "getting up and doing it" hasn't worked for 3 years now?

i forgot to mention i have only been doing the basics like: aop, aura clean, chakra clean and spin, void, and just recently returning curses for 3 years.

slyscorpion said:
I would go for Mars instead and you can start that at any point. Fire gives more motivation if you want maybe invoke that too (please don't go overboard or do more than 7 breaths)

With Saturn I would at least wait till Aquarius if your going to do it. More likely it will turn out positive because it felt way more positive there and I even did it and had positive outcome as did my partner the energy actually helped us a lot actually surprisingly.

I can understand totally I have been lazy with meditations a lot of the time but at least I do the rtr a lot each day. So I think the Gods are happy anyways.

Do you have a Mutable sign as ruler or prominent that can lead to trouble sticking with things.

i only have one ruler no co-rulers and it's cardinal, but everything else is fixed, aside the sun, mars, asc, and pluto those are mutable (and little boy chiron as well...). Also mars is conjunct pluto if that adds to it. also thanks for the square info, but im doing a moon thing where i use the moon mantra for a set number of times and days to raise water element, would mars/saturn square get in way?

Big Dipper said:

Study this sermon and engrave it into your mind: Excuses About Meditation - And It’s Necessity by HP HoodedCobra666

I think your laziness is due to imbalance or negative karma. You should do the munka working for negative karma, some SS reported that after doing this working, their laziness and procrastination were eliminated.

In my opinion, you should do this working:

Munka Working For Negative Karma by Luis
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

Big Dipper said:

You mentioned you had a problem with gaming. Do you still game a little? Do you do anything else electronically, like browse social media or watch YouTube videos? Anything else that might be distracting you? I ask because I struggled similarly with electronic addictions. If you are being exposed to something that promotes the stimulation of dopamine production, this can lead to problematic addictions or habits that could easily be mistaken for simple procrastination or laziness. I recently started a thread on dopamine detoxing. I would kindly recommend you check it out. You may find it helpful. https://www.ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=42975

Your problem is that you don't have a goal. I do not think that doing any squares or anything would help much since the problem is fundamental.

I was same as you. Reading novels upon novels and procastination after procastination.

One day I read in one of my favourite novels where the mc said 'Do what you want to do in your life' Others may laugh, scorn or even hate you for doing what you want but in the end there would be no regrets because you are living your life doing what you want. Tell me, what is more grand than that?

So, ask yourself first. What do you want to do in your life? Is it advancing endlessly so that you don't get drowned by the river of time? Or is it to enjoy life along with advancement ? Is it to rid the world of the pest ?
Take days or months to find answer to this question.
Once you have found what you want to do,make an image of the goal.
So that when you wake up and do things which require effort, you remember the image and find yourself content over the meaning and reason for your efforts.

And whenever you ask yourself 'Why am I doing this ?'
Your answer should always be 'Its because I want to'

There you go, quote me if need further advice.

Username said:
Your problem is that you don't have a goal. I do not think that doing any squares or anything would help much since the problem is fundamental.

I was same as you. Reading novels upon novels and procastination after procastination.

One day I read in one of my favourite novels where the mc said 'Do what you want to do in your life' Others may laugh, scorn or even hate you for doing what you want but in the end there would be no regrets because you are living your life doing what you want. Tell me, what is more grand than that?

So, ask yourself first. What do you want to do in your life? Is it advancing endlessly so that you don't get drowned by the river of time? Or is it to enjoy life along with advancement ? Is it to rid the world of the pest ?
Take days or months to find answer to this question.
Once you have found what you want to do,make an image of the goal.
So that when you wake up and do things which require effort, you remember the image and find yourself content over the meaning and reason for your efforts.

And whenever you ask yourself 'Why am I doing this ?'
Your answer should always be 'Its because I want to'

There you go, quote me if need further advice.

okie dokie thanks for advice

Big Dipper said:

Make sure you eliminate the items that are currently consuming your time. This will force your brain to operate on a baseline of less instant-gratification.

Try a Mars or Saturn working, like others suggesting. You can also use plutonian energy through eiwhaz or aum yamaya nama/svaha mantras to transform you. Nathiz can also be used.

Additionally, try these hypnosis programs:

https://www.naturalhypnosis.com/procrastination-elimination

https://www.wendi.com/courses/do-it-now-end-procrastination (try this one first, much better value)

Big Dipper said:

You can also add to your aop affirmation "motivated" like here:

"I´m at all times spiritually, physically and mentaly: safe, secure, motivated, purified, protected, powerfull, strong, and healthy in a positive way for me."

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41513&p=181154&hilit=hatha+aop#p181154

Blitzkreig said:
Big Dipper said:

Make sure you eliminate the items that are currently consuming your time. This will force your brain to operate on a baseline of less instant-gratification.

Try a Mars or Saturn working, like others suggesting. You can also use plutonian energy through eiwhaz or aum yamaya nama/svaha mantras to transform you. Nathiz can also be used.

Additionally, try these hypnosis programs:

https://www.naturalhypnosis.com/procrastination-elimination

https://www.wendi.com/courses/do-it-now-end-procrastination (try this one first, much better value)
okie dokie ill give it a try thanks

Academic Scholar said:
Big Dipper said:
START: Waning moon in Scorpio, Capricorn, Aquarius or Pisces. Recommended to do in the hour of the Sun but any hour works.

when i look on the satanic calendar it only shows full moons, last q, first q, and new moons. are any of those waning or would i just go outside and look to tell if its waning? it looks like 23rd of august would be the time to start, or am i wrong, also i'm doing a moon mantra for 90 days already for my water element, would it get in the way, or can i do them together? thanks for the big help. everyone else too.
*finger pistols*

Academic Scholar said:
Big Dipper said:
1. Raise your energies: https://archive.fo/nLuwC
2. Vibrate MUNKA 9 times into each of your seven chakras (from root chakra to crown chakra) while visualizing a brilliant white-gold light.
3. Affirm 9 times:
“In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras and their extensions are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever.”

Do this for 40 days, 80 days or 90 days.

How to pronounce MUNKA: https://archive.is/87FxL

so, im on day 4 of 90 of this munka working, but i've been using the affirmation : "In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever" , but i forgot to add "and their extensions" do you know if its safe to add that part now?

slyscorpion said:
Are you sure that's material? It sounds like it would be spiritual right? I'm thinking of doing a mars or saturn square, but im doing a 90 day munka working. Would the mars square get in the way; i'm on day 49? Also, would the full affirmation be: "in a postive in healthy way for me i am a motivated hard worker"? thanks
(side note: if one has mars conjunct their pluto in natal would there be like an extra boost, or something?)

Big Dipper said:
slyscorpion said:
Are you sure that's material? It sounds like it would be spiritual right? I'm thinking of doing a mars or saturn square, but im doing a 90 day munka working. Would the mars square get in the way; i'm on day 49? Also, would the full affirmation be: "in a postive in healthy way for me i am a motivated hard worker"? thanks
(side note: if one has mars conjunct their pluto in natal would there be like an extra boost, or something?)

It might be better to try it as a spiritual. Your right it may have more effect that way not sure.

If you do Saturn Square wait till it gets in Aquarius. The energy from it there is a lot better and less likely to cause problems. In fact I liked that working there and felt like the energy was actually freeing somewhat.

The energy of Saturn in Capricorn is not extremely great. You would have to be quite a high vibration for that not to at least feel bad and make you wonder if you should stop the working.

(And that is the secret when the working was created Saturn and anything else malefic can be made positive and worked on only if the person meditates a lot does cleansing and has a high vibration) you have a low vibration this working so much is going to go bad you will wish you never did it.

Big Dipper said:
so, im on day 4 of 90 of this munka working, but i've been using the affirmation : "In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever" , but i forgot to add "and their extensions" do you know if its safe to add that part now?

I only now noticed this. Affirmations can not be changed during the working.

Henu the Great said:
Big Dipper said:

I only now noticed this. Affirmations can not be changed during the working.
I noticed that i've been sayin "my 7 chakras" not "my 7 major chakras". im on day 49. Have i been sending this energy to other chakras instead of my main 7? If so, i think i need to risk it and change it to "my 7 major chakras".

Big Dipper said:
So, im on day 4 of 90 of this munka working, but i've been using the affirmation : "In a positive and healthy way for me, my 7 major chakras are completely and permanently free from any and all negative karma now and forever" , but i forgot to add "and their extensions" do you know if its safe to add that part now?
Just keep doing it the same way you've been doing it. It is fine, looks good to me.

Big Dipper said:
Too many words is not always better. It is sometimes best to use as few words as possible, while still being specific. I think your affirmations look great, you do not need to change anything.

Just keep doing it, and let us know how it works. After about a month, or maybe a little more, you will probably start feeling the effects.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
Big Dipper said:
Too many words is not always better. It is sometimes best to use as few words as possible, while still being specific. I think your affirmations look great, you do not need to change anything.

Just keep doing it, and let us know how it works. After about a month, or maybe a little more, you will probably start feeling the effects.
Today was the last day of the 90 day munka :D. I eventually changed the affirmation to " my 7 major chakras" from "my chakras" and I forgot to add the "and their extensions" part, so I hope this works. I dont feel any different now and im not sure what I would feel or when I'll feel it. I'll update if something major happens just for science.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back