Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

How to perform 666 Meditation correctly?

Hello, how do I perform the 666 raising energy meditation?

It says to vibrate VUU(Solar Plexus Chakra), VAA(Heart Chakra) and VOOHH(Sixth Chakra)
I'm unsure how to do it do we
1. breathe in: Vibrate VU VA VO?? or
2. Breath In: Vibrate VU.....Breathe in VAH.....Breathe in VOOHHH ?

I'm not 100% sure what the instructions are anymore since I have no idea where the web page is stored.

Dude it really couldn’t be any simpler.

But if you insist. It goes vibrate Vu into solar chakra 6 times
Vibrate vah into heart chakra 6 times
Vibrate voh into 6th chakra 6 times

SatanisactuallyGod said:

You literally just ignored what I wrote, I know how it goes but wasn't sure if you do all 3 in one breath or one after the other. But the correct answer has already been given

is this the one your talking about?
JKujMoQ.png

NoCreativeNameHereV2 said:

It says to vibrate VUU(Solar Plexus Chakra), VAA(Heart Chakra) and VOOHH(Sixth Chakra)

I'm not 100% sure what the instructions are anymore since I have no idea where the web page is stored.

VU 6 times, VA 6 times, VO 6 times. If you want to do more than 6 reps you do so by repeating the whole meditation for another round of 6's, not by increasing the reps for one round.

Actually, you can increase the reps of 666 meditations. There is no difference in redoing the meditation several times in one session vs. increasing the reps of each word.

The 6 reps given are a safe guideline to follow as the energies produced can be overwhelming for individuals who aren't accustomed to a rapid increase of vril.

I do 18 reps as it a multiple of 6, 9, and also a power number in itself. This method is very effective in raising energy for a working.

VUH18X Solar Chakra
VAH 18X Heart Chakra
VOH18X Sixth Chakra

Just be sure to work on the rest of your chakras after to balance your soul out.

Way_Seeker666 said:

VU 6 times, VA 6 times, VO 6 times. If you want to do more than 6 reps you do so by repeating the whole meditation for another round of 6's, not by increasing the reps for one round.

Syt said:
Actually, you can increase the reps of 666 meditations. There is no difference in redoing the meditation several times in one session vs. increasing the reps of each word.

The 6 reps given are a safe guideline to follow as the energies produced can be overwhelming for individuals who aren't accustomed to a rapid increase of vril.

I do 18 reps as it a multiple of 6, 9, and also a power number in itself. This method is very effective in raising energy for a working.

VUH18X Solar Chakra
VAH 18X Heart Chakra
VOH18X Sixth Chakra

Just be sure to work on the rest of your chakras after to balance your soul out.

Way_Seeker666 said:

It's not only for raising one's energies, it creates a connection between the 3rd and 6th chakras like the king and queen meditation. HP Mageson told me this. It was another advanced member that told about the numbers remaining 6 each. Numerology matters. Higher reps may be fine as an energy raiser but may not give the same effects.

Syt said:

VUH18X Solar Chakra
VAH 18X Heart Chakra
VOH18X Sixth Chakra

Just wanted to inform you that the 4th chakra is not the heart chakra and should not be referred to as such. The true heart chakra is the sixth chakra.

Shrouded said:
Just wanted to inform you that the 4th chakra is not the heart chakra and should not be referred to as such. The true heart chakra is the sixth chakra.

This meditation provided by Lilith to Maxine also known as the 666 energy raiser or VU/VA/VO meditation.

It is a miniature KnQ(King and Queen) it might not be as massive as a KnQ meditation but non the less it is considered beneficial for the Spiritual Warfare we use it for albeit it is by no means ONLY for warfare but can be used as a standalone meditation.

The 4th is indeed the Heart chakra i.e. the 4th in the line counting both down and up. In simplest terms there is always 3 chakras above and below the 4th representing the 4th in both counting from Sahasrara down or Muladhara up.

Your confusing the Heart is in the Face so to speak of the Ida and Pingala. Both Nadi swoop down to the nose nostrils representing a heart.

I also hope you understand the Manipura is the more powerful or more prominent i.e. the solar chakra. But also do realize that while the Heart chakra or Anahata might not be powerful as the Solar it IS to some level a VERY important chakra and our downplaying of it is merely to teach some realism to New Agers and other Meditators but do realize in the future there might be things and information expressing the Anahata chakra as having it's importance to it's own degree separate to that of other chakras.

Despite that we do realize the Anahata chakra has importance and we aren't trying to "ignore" chakras rather we believe it needs to be less empowered to the extreme in comparison to New Agers and other meditators whom focus or hyperfocus on Anahata chakra to a detrimental degree especially considering that mercury is manufactured by Anahata rather than the Throat chakra kinda like the say the "Grass is blue and the Sky is Green" i.e. esoterically and exoterically we perform Budh mantras on Throat i.e. mercurian mantra and Shukra mantra on Anahata i.e. Venusian mantra into the Anahata albeit this information is more to advance meditators rather than outright a beginner merely if the beginner wishes to learn why there is that switch-a-roo when it comes to understanding of meditating on those two chakras.

SatanisactuallyGod said:

You literally just ignored what I wrote, I know how it goes but wasn't sure if you do all 3 in one breath or one after the other. But the correct answer has already been given

No, you obviously just suck at understanding. That’s not my fault.

Anyone can easily understand what I wrote but if you insist on the simplest answer it goes:
Breathe in, focus and vibrate Vu into the solar chakra.(repeat 6 times)
Breathe in, focus and vibrate vah into the heart chakra.(repeat 6 times).
Breathe in, focus and vibrate Voh into the 6th chakra(repeat 6 times)

What’s so hard about that to understand?

SatanisactuallyGod said:
No, you obviously just suck at understanding. That’s not my fault.

Anyone can easily understand what I wrote but if you insist on the simplest answer it goes:
Breathe in, focus and vibrate Vu into the solar chakra.(repeat 6 times)
Breathe in, focus and vibrate vah into the heart chakra.(repeat 6 times).
Breathe in, focus and vibrate Voh into the 6th chakra(repeat 6 times)

What’s so hard about that to understand?

Code:

That is your previous reply, where does it state to vibrate them in separate breaths or each in their own breath?? No where its just a copy and paste from Raising Energies web-page maybe if you took the literal 20-30 seconds out your day you would've replied with the correct way to perform 666 meditation but you clearly didn't and now you're being a smart ass cause I said you ignored what I wrote which you clearly did

Also I don't understand what was so hard about you saying this in the first place? you answered my question alongside someone else now I have concrete proof on the correct way to doing it. This is probably the last time I'm going to respond to you. Next time read what I write then post your reply instead of copying instructions that clearly don't specify the correct way to doing it and labeling it as simple.

Taurus said:
is this the one your talking about?
JKujMoQ.png

That is the Satanama Meditation it has the VU VA VO raising energies exercise but it doesn't mention whether to vibrate these in one breath or each in their own breath. But I've been given the correct answer to performing the exercise from 2 people, thank you nonetheless.

I believe some are making a simple meditation complicated. Feel free to experiment in whichever way you feel comfortable but here is the original excerpt of the meditation taken from it's sermon:

Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

Please perform the 666 meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. The vibrations for the 666 meditation are also included in the mp3 for this ritual.

Please be warned, if you are new to meditation, the meditation below is very powerful. You will feel your soul. This is nothing to be concerned about. Satanism is very spiritual. The 666 meditation is more powerful than the RAUM meditation that we performed in the past before these rituals. Lilith instructed with the 666 meditation and told me she wants more power generated.

666 Meditation:

1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.

2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times

3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.

If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.

Syt said:
I believe some are making a simple meditation complicated. Feel free to experiment in whichever way you feel comfortable but here is the original excerpt of the meditation taken from it's sermon:

Reverse Torah Ritual for Sunday, 21 of June 2015

Please perform the 666 meditation to raise your powers before performing the ritual. The vibrations for the 666 meditation are also included in the mp3 for this ritual.

Please be warned, if you are new to meditation, the meditation below is very powerful. You will feel your soul. This is nothing to be concerned about. Satanism is very spiritual. The 666 meditation is more powerful than the RAUM meditation that we performed in the past before these rituals. Lilith instructed with the 666 meditation and told me she wants more power generated.

666 Meditation:

1. Vibrate VUUUUU into your solar chakra 6 times.

2. Vibrate VAAAHHHH into your heart chakra 6 times

3. Vibrate VOOOHHHHH into your 6th chakra 6 times.

If you are uncomfortable with too much energy AFTER the ritual is finished, ask your Guardian Demon or call on Satan to take the energies.

That’s what I’m saying lol, it’s literally so simple and easy to understand. But whatever, I’m over it.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back