Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russia Says It Has Covid Vaccine Been Researching For Six Years (LOL)

magickeye9 said:

What is interesting is that Gates and Fauci, and by extension: the media, are all shitting on the vaccine. Additionally, Bill Gates said (I wish I still had the article) somewhere that the first-arriving vaccines would not be sufficient, but the later ones will. Perhaps this implies that this vaccine and others are relatively safe, but that his select few will carry something especially damaging.

Doing some research, so far Gates has invested into AstraZeneca, CureVac, Moderna, and Johnson and Johnson (Janssen Pharmaceutical). Looking at their vaccine methods:

AstraZeneca: "Non-Replicating Viral Vector" vaccine

CureVac: mRNA vaccine

Moderna: "LNP-encapsulated mRNA" vaccine

Janssen: "Non-Replicating Viral Vector" vaccine

Russian: "Non-Replicating Viral Vector" vaccine

I think based off the fact that Gates invested in both types of vaccine, it is not the type of vaccine that poses the issue, rather something else put into it. It sounds like the US will be faced with at least the Moderna one, so pay attention to that. Unfortunately they are using the mRNA vaccine, so who knows what sort of damage that will inflict.

Just like with all things, do the opposite of what the Jew says. I think the fact that the Media is overreacting on Russia's vaccine, just like they did on hydrochloroquine, implies something about it. Putin is a Jew and should not get our trust either, but it is worth paying attention to what happens.

https://greatgameindia.com/covid-19-vaccine-side-effects/

If this doesn't sound red alarm then I dont know what else does. They have been officially protected from all legal action if vaccine destroys your health.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back