Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Planets in the eighth house

Xon

I am wondering how to eliminate the negative influences of the planets in the 8th house. Because my Uranus is in that position and I'm quite scared of what I read in the astrological section of the site:
Death comes suddenly or under unusual circumstances, usually through an accident; unexpectedly.
I thought of a work similar to that devised by Lydia to obliterate Saturn, to solve my problem. Using the Munka mantra or Ansuz / Uruz runes combined with some statements to eliminate the negative influences of Uranus.
Can it work? Is there anything else I can do?

It's not about the force of Uranus it's about the ever-prevalent force of death as a whole. In your chart, Uranus inflects itself upon it, the 8th houses characteristics. Uranus indicates things like liberation, and is actually exalted within the sign of Scorpio which is the sign of the 8th house. Uranus in the 8th is therefore, a more naturalised spot for it.

You like everyone are going to die either way, and even transiting astrology and other types can indicate that even though you may have peaceful indications around your death, it may also not be so as the time comes. The same thing goes the other way for those who seem to have a malefic presence arching over the deathly part of their chart; death could also be peaceful based on other things like solar returns, your own spiritual actions in relation to your karma, natural circuits and the patterns you fall into. It's not always so clear cut in the natal chart.

Back to the point of Uranus being naturalised when involved with the 8th, it concerns itself as a planet with logical things which are to be overcome. Uranus in the 8th house gives foresight into things like death, which is also things like the Magnum Opus and most teachings here. It probably also presages specific interest- the interest you have in this stuff to begin with.

Sudden death isn't really an issue when you know about reincarnation, when you are fighting for a worthwhile cause, and/or there are other people who are made to suffer before they die. It's not something to be afraid of, and as for being worried in everyday life, sure, it can indicate phases of potential ill-fate coming and going but it also would make this more clear to you in its own sense of being in the 8th house- giving insights and whatnot (if you are meditating). These phases of ill-fate occur to everyone regardless of their natal astrology, Uranus in the 8th house provokes the person with it to be on guard either by their own insight, or by experiencing problems and learning to be weary. It also provokes them to learn things about overcoming death, liberation from it and whatnot. When it's said that in Satanism, fear should be out, fear of death is next to number 1- only beaten by fear of the unknown, funnily they both relate in meaning to the same thing.

People fear death because it's unfamiliar usually, which is why people who are close to it accept it if they die as opposed to fearing and ultimately bringing it on prematurely through being worried and indirectly causing their own suffering. The thing about it hurting is nonsense too. Everything hurts and makes you feel something. Some prefer the thought of an easy death, and some want to go out with a bang. Even if your natal chart says one or the other, that might not always be the case, it's not something you get to choose.

I think your problem partly lies in an unnecessary fear of death. Uranus should only have a bad influence if its on a bad degree or aspected poorly. Otherwise it's just benign. Uranus in the 8th house in a positive sense is liberation from death. You need to focus on clearing out negative energy and inconsistencies in general, but if you think this is what causes the problem then you should pursue it by all means.

Xon said:
I am wondering how to eliminate the negative influences of the planets in the 8th house. Because my Uranus is in that position and I'm quite scared of what I read in the astrological section of the site:
Death comes suddenly or under unusual circumstances, usually through an accident; unexpectedly.
I thought of a work similar to that devised by Lydia to obliterate Saturn, to solve my problem. Using the Munka mantra or Ansuz / Uruz runes combined with some statements to eliminate the negative influences of Uranus.

Not sure, someone else can answer that, but what I do know is that consistent power meditating will help you in your journey and can offset negative astrological happenings.

Aura should be cleaned and protection added daily.

Put your effort in meditation and do not fear.

Thank you very much, guys.:D I will focus on getting rid of fear.
@13th_Wolf I really admire your knowledge and I was pleased with your very detailed answer.

The 8th house and Scorpio can sometimes have a lot of draw based on the descriptions astrologically, but for those dealing with it, it can really blow.

You’re going to want to look at the sign that the cusp of your 8th house rules, which planet that rules, and the individual planets that are in the house. If they’re outer planets, a square won’t do. You can do a runic working on this though, one that correlated to the 8th house. A planetary square on the planet the ruler of the house would be directly helpful. Unless it’s saturn or an outer planet.

I’ve been doing a munka working with the affirmation of “freeing myself from negative influences of the 8th house” you can be more specific depending on what your issues are with the house. It might take some time depending on what they are. If someone in your family is terminally ill or there is a long standing court proceeding, anything third party related, this can take time. A separate working on an ill person would be needed. I think I’m being too specific though. Hope everything turns out alright!

Sundara said:
The 8th house and Scorpio can sometimes have a lot of draw based on the descriptions astrologically, but for those dealing with it, it can really blow.

You’re going to want to look at the sign that the cusp of your 8th house rules, which planet that rules, and the individual planets that are in the house. If they’re outer planets, a square won’t do. You can do a runic working on this though, one that correlated to the 8th house. A planetary square on the planet the ruler of the house would be directly helpful. Unless it’s saturn or an outer planet.

I’ve been doing a munka working with the affirmation of “freeing myself from negative influences of the 8th house” you can be more specific depending on what your issues are with the house. It might take some time depending on what they are. If someone in your family is terminally ill or there is a long standing court proceeding, anything third party related, this can take time. A separate working on an ill person would be needed. I think I’m being too specific though. Hope everything turns out alright!
Can a transit of Saturn in the eighth house or on Uranus be dangerous?

Thanks, Sundara :)

Those things taken by themselves would not be cause for worry. Saturn will always be transiting a particular house.

Something to look for would be if a chart ruler is in the eighth house or if Uranus is your chart ruler.

Saturn transits aren’t all hard to deal with if you’re meditating with a good AOP. I had Saturn retrograde directly over my ruler once. That was actually fucking stupid. Lol. Not good things happened, but I did slash through it and ride it well. A good attitude and mentality can really aid in fighting hard times.

Sundara said:
Those things taken by themselves would not be cause for worry. Saturn will always be transiting a particular house.

Something to look for would be if a chart ruler is in the eighth house or if Uranus is your chart ruler.

Saturn transits aren’t all hard to deal with if you’re meditating with a good AOP. I had Saturn retrograde directly over my ruler once. That was actually fucking stupid. Lol. Not good things happened, but I did slash through it and ride it well. A good attitude and mentality can really aid in fighting hard times.
Thanks so much.
Hail Satan!

Xon said:

Just so you know it’s really nothing to worry yourself about too much. A good Aop will do you fine.

I myself have Uranus in the 8th in a powerful position as well. So it’s influences are even stronger. There have been many times in my childhood where something happened and I would be like “I could’ve died” even recently a few years ago when I was not meditating (though I did almost always participate in spiritual warfare before hand) I was working and I had too lift a heavy ladder. I lifted it up and I didn’t have it centred on myself, I started losing my balance and I was going to fall. (had I fell the metal ladder would have fallen on my neck) right as I was about to lose my balance and fall, it felt like someone stopped me and gently pushed me back into my balance. No doubt it was my guardian who saved me from crippling or even killing myself.

The point I’m making is that as long as your trying your best and are doing the RTR’s there is no way the effects of Uranus in the 8th will occur the Gods protect their own what this position does indicate in a positive sense is that you have a very strong interest in the occult and Occult power. As Uranus is a higher octave of mercury, since it rules the mind and intellect.

Hope this helped you.

Have a good day.

ChaosBringer666 said:
Xon said:

Just so you know it’s really nothing to worry yourself about too much. A good Aop will do you fine.

I myself have Uranus in the 8th in a powerful position as well. So it’s influences are even stronger. There have been many times in my childhood where something happened and I would be like “I could’ve died” even recently a few years ago when I was not meditating (though I did almost always participate in spiritual warfare before hand) I was working and I had too lift a heavy ladder. I lifted it up and I didn’t have it centred on myself, I started losing my balance and I was going to fall. (had I fell the metal ladder would have fallen on my neck) right as I was about to lose my balance and fall, it felt like someone stopped me and gently pushed me back into my balance. No doubt it was my guardian who saved me from crippling or even killing myself.

The point I’m making is that as long as your trying your best and are doing the RTR’s there is no way the effects of Uranus in the 8th will occur the Gods protect their own what this position does indicate in a positive sense is that you have a very strong interest in the occult and Occult power. As Uranus is a higher octave of mercury, since it rules the mind and intellect.

Hope this helped you.

Have a good day.
Now that you make me think about it, it occurs to me that in the past I too have experienced some dangerous situation in which I could have died prematurely.
I started doing Inanna's Aop just a week ago, it's very powerful, I feel even more protected now.
It is reassuring to see that someone with Uranus in a similar position to mine doesn't seem worried, thank you.

Good day to you too :D

I have 4 planets in the 8th house including pluto.

I dont think its something negative but I did go through a lot of situations where something could have happened serious but didn't.

I actually do really good in reading and understanding people and helping them in situations that would freak some people out to calm down. People seem drawn to me for advice for some reason and open up.

None of this is that negative but I do get really bored with superficial things and society and someone better not mess with me in the wrong way its hard for me to let go of anything once I become really angry at someone.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back