Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

China to force gamers to use real name in games

Larissa666

I am really wondering is there end to this madness in this communist dystopia.

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/amp/2020-08-03-china-introducing-real-name-verification-for-video-games-in-september

Whatever your personal opinion of video games is, it doesn’t matter. This is madness.

Many Chinese gamers choose platforms like steam. At least I won't play games made by Tencent or NetEase. :roll:
As far as I know adults seldom have time restrictions or pay restrictions in these games. It mainly pevents children from playing games all day long and use up their parents' money. Of course gamers can use strangers' IDs if they want. Most games don't need facial recognition.
Gamers can't see each others real names or IDs in games.
I don't think it really matters.

Epic Games is suing Apple for censoring them on their store after disregarding the rules and using different buy methods.

TopoftheAbyss said:
Epic Games is suing Apple for censoring them on their store after disregarding the rules and using different buy methods.

So does Google, because they just did the same what Apple did. Epic is gonna sue them both.

Also, China is behind Epic. Epic has ties to Tencent, so think carefully before you jump to defend Epic. There are no “good guys” in this case.

Larissa666 said:
TopoftheAbyss said:

So does Google, because they just did the same what Apple did. Epic is gonna sue them both.

Also, China is behind Epic. Epic has ties to Tencent, so think carefully before you jump to defend Epic. There are no “good guys” in this case.
I never defended Epic. I know full well it has ties to China but I'm enjoying the corpo wars.

The new Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War looks great. The teaser features Yuri Bezmenov describing the communist takeover.
https://youtu.be/zVSP9BM1o5Q

TopoftheAbyss said:
The new Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War looks great. The teaser features Yuri Bezmenov describing the communist takeover.
https://youtu.be/zVSP9BM1o5Q

they went balls deep with this one. lets just hope they do not add twists to it to change the narrative. I see they don't want to hide it anymore, they just want people to google "yuri bezmenov" and get redpilled and that to me is much better than whatever they put in the game itself, a much clearer and direct message for all the kids who will definitely play it

If this is pulled correctly then it's gonna be much more effective than changin the education system, just imagine

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back