Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Star lords

Power of Justice [JG]

I noticed in a couple of topics mentioned that Satan and Astarte are star lords, but never really what that means. Is it like a power increase depending on your location in the universe?

Also does it have to do with your birth chart or something? Apparently start lords are really hard to come by and only in the past couple thousand years Astarte has been groomed to be a star lord just like Satan.
And from what i've seen on the forums its just the 2 of them that bear such a title, meaning in the past half a million years or so that Satan has been around its only ever been him, until Astarte came to be. But does she rule over this galaxy as well or another ?

Like in this part of the galaxy Satan is the ruling star lord.

Not to turn it too sci-fi'y or sci-fantasy but a Star lord is probably just a leader it probably requires a lot of training and effort and might not be the job for everyone. It COULD hold a spiritual rank as a possibility but it seems to be just a epithet.

Satan is Top leader of the Nordic Empire, Orion empire. But Satan also has Astarte as commander of the Aldebaran, Sirius, and Taurus regions.

I do recall reading in Bibliotechapleyades(I know, I know) but it said the Earth is in the Western Imperium. So I don't know exactly how you calculate that but all I know is Astarte controls this region as certain HP.s like HP Jake have mentioned this is technically Aldebaran territory i.e. territory of the Empire of Orion.

I considered that possibility, but she's implied to be extremely special for some reason(Astarte)

Also if we were going by age,experience or maturity there's hundreds of gods that are far older than her.

Gear88 said:
Not to turn it too sci-fi'y or sci-fantasy but a Star lord is probably just a leader it probably requires a lot of training and effort and might not be the job for everyone. It COULD hold a spiritual rank as a possibility but it seems to be just a epithet.

Satan is Top leader of the Nordic Empire, Orion empire. But Satan also has Astarte as commander of the Aldebaran, Sirius, and Taurus regions.

I do recall reading in Bibliotechapleyades(I know, I know) but it said the Earth is in the Western Imperium. So I don't know exactly how you calculate that but all I know is Astarte controls this region as certain HP.s like HP Jake have mentioned this is technically Aldebaran territory i.e. territory of the Empire of Orion.

Larissa666 said:
First time I hear of something like this.

Me too, even the search about "star lords" only returns this thread (and some irrelevant ones):

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=star+lords&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

Shrekelstein said:
Larissa666 said:

Me too, even the search about "star lords" only returns this thread (and some irrelevant ones):

https://ancient-forums.com/search.php?keywords=star+lords&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search

If you search for star lord without the s at the end you get all the results, like these ones:

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=34824&p=139604&hilit=Star+lord+astarte#p139604

https://ancient-forums.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=15534&p=86415&hilit=Star+lord+astarte#p86415

Shrekelstein said:
Larissa666 said:

Me, three. I was just thinking it was like System Lords from Stargate... I suppose if you're a star-faring civilisation, you wouldn't call yourself Star Lord/Lady; you'd just call yourself Leader, Emperor/Empress, like a country "leader" is not called Country Leader, but President or Prime Minister, and a city "leader" is not called City Leader, but Major, for example. It does just sound science-fiction-y, like with Star Trek's star-bases, star-ships, etc. - and sci-fi's Star-Trek, Star-gate, Star-Wars. Because "star" makes it sound non-pop-music-like! Maybe if Babylon 5 was named Star 5, or Red Dwarf was named Red Dwarf Star, they might have got somewhere!

FancyMancy said:
Shrekelstein said:
Larissa666 said:

Me, three. I was just thinking it was like System Lords from Stargate... I suppose if you're a star-faring civilisation, you wouldn't call yourself Star Lord/Lady; you'd just call yourself Leader, Emperor/Empress, like a country "leader" is not called Country Leader, but President or Prime Minister, and a city "leader" is not called City Leader, but Major, for example. It does just sound science-fiction-y, like with Star Trek's star-bases, star-ships, etc. - and sci-fi's Star-Trek, Star-gate, Star-Wars. Because "star" makes it sound non-pop-music-like! Maybe if Babylon 5 was named Star 5, or Red Dwarf was named Red Dwarf Star, they might have got somewhere!
Mayor*

I stand corrected. Still, only one person is using that expression across different threads. And that person isn't a HP, so you shouldn't take this seriously enough to make a thread about it. I think this is more of a private thing where you should ask him directly what he means.

Powerofjustice said:

Star Force Fugitive Alien or GTFO :lol:

Sorry. Jokes are like crack to me. You kids who grew up in the 90s watching Joel and the bots will probably get the reference.

I typed up what I read and remembered from the years of reading these sites.

If I'm wrong or being a troll or some disinformationalist take it for what it's worth. But then again it's not out of the realms of existence there are names and titles bestowed to people for such things.

Even the Daemons have their titles like King or Prince or Marquise.

I'm not trying to create a meme just posting things I learned.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back