Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Russian COVID vaccine is dangerous

ROH REVOLUTION

Germany's health minister has warned that Russia's new coronavirus vaccine hasn't been properly tested and could cause the public to mistrust future vaccinations if it turns out to be unsafe or ineffective.

Russian President Vladimir Putin on Tuesday said his government had given regulatory approval to the world's first coronavirus vaccine and hoped to begin mass production soon.

The vaccine, however, has not completed its phase 3 trials, which are considered key in demonstrating the safety and efficacy of a vaccine and which are usually completed before regulatory approval is given.

Never miss out on healthcare news. Subscribe to Dispensed, Business Insider's daily newsletter on pharma, biotech, and healthcare.

"It can be dangerous to start vaccinating millions, if not billions, of people too early because it could pretty much kill the acceptance of vaccination if it goes wrong, so I'm very sceptical about what's going on in Russia," German Health Minister Jens Spahn told the German radio station Deutschlandfunk on Wednesday, in comments reported by Reuters.

"I would be pleased if we had an initial, good vaccine, but based on everything we know — and that's the fundamental problem, namely that the Russians aren't telling us much — this has not been sufficiently tested," he said.

Spahn's remarks echo those of Dr. Anthony Fauci, the top US infectious-disease expert, who on Tuesday said he "seriously doubts" that Moscow had developed a safe and effective vaccine that was ready for use.
He said while the US had numerous vaccines in development, "if we wanted to take the chance of hurting a lot of people or giving them something that doesn't work, we could start doing this, you know, next week if we wanted to — but that's not the way it works."

Putin insisted the vaccine had been fully tested.

"I know that it works quite effectively, forms strong immunity, and, I repeat, it has passed all the needed checks," he said Tuesday.

He added that one of his daughters had been inoculated with a shot of the treatment and was feeling well.

But warnings issued by the likes of Fauci and Spahn underscore concerns that Russia has taken shortcuts to score points against their geopolitical rivals. The vaccine has even been called "Sputnik V," a nod to the satellite that the Soviet Union sent into space before the US could launch one.

ROH REVOLUTION said:

I cannot tell who is Jewing who right now, but obviously avoid any vaccines anyway. Putin is a Jew, but I cannot tell if Fauci is a jew or not. Either way, Fauci is working for Jewish interests. Seeing these two factions battle is interesting, but I do not think anything fruitful can be concluded.

Putin may make the vaccine mandatory, however this is but a minor gentile setback in the grand scheme of things. As HP HoodedCobra mentioned, this is NOT the enslaving, microchipping, nanobots vaccine meant to put the nail in our coffin. However, it is a mRNA vaccine, which as of now, we cannot tell exactly how dangerous it is.

What we do know is that if this vaccine was going end all gentiles forever, the Gods would be sending us tons of signs and helping in every way. Since that is not the case, I think we should keep our heads on tight and just keep blasting the RTR. Avoid the vaccine to the best of your ability and continue your stockpile for the future turmoil.

If you are forced to get the vaccine, use a healing working, such as Satanama and direct all the energy towards countering the vaccine's damage. Take solace in your power meditation and yoga, for they provide the body with a tremendous amount of bioenergy. A cell or body with a high degree of bioenergy can do all the fixing, detoxing, healing, building, etc that it needs to do, therefore a high-energy body will counter the vaccine or other toxins with ease.

In conclusion, we were not given reason to freak out, so don't do that. Invest your energy into the RTR, your training, and in creating a material stockpile for the future. Do not stress, we have some time to prepare, so start now and work slowly towards these goals.

Something that the mainstream media doesn't mention, is that the Russian vaccine is not really Russian... Long story short, the situation is same as the manufacture of many other products. The label says "Made in Russia/Germany/Italy/" etc, but it is clearly only assembled there, while most of the components are made in China, by the big jew-owned corporations. The situation with the vaccine is the same, it's pretty much only bottled and packaged in Russia, but in reality it's made by the multinational, Jew-owned big pharma cartels.

About the vaccine, obviously they have different plans for each country. Some countries had (and still have) insane lockdowns and mass hysteria, while in others, life was going as normal, and there was no mass hysteria, and the lockdown was very mild, close to non-existent. So in my opinion, most likely in the countries where they had strict lockdowns and mass hysteria, such as Russia, Italy, Spain, and others, the vaccine will probably have the most severe side effects (the most common of which probably will be infertility). In countries where lockdowns were mild, the side effects will probably be less severe, and the vaccine probably won't be mandatory (at least in my opinion). In all cases, I won't take this vaccine no matter what, and I advise everyone the same.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back