Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Joe Biden "accidentally" calls for jihad against America

hailourtruegod

I say accidentally because it's 100% this man is falling apart and not all their in the head anymore. I almost feel bad for him that they're putting him thru this. They now have their corrupt VP to step in for him. Anyways, here's biden calling for jihad against America and people breaking down his speech,

This guy is a xian but he does a well job breaking this down

Joe Biden Accidentally Calls for Jihad against America

https://youtube.com/c/Acts17Apologetics/videos?disable_polymer=true&itct=CBAQ8JMBGAEiEwiKqc7d5ZXrAhWQ34IKHSjJCUc%3D&disable_polymer=true&disable_polymer=true

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1293415537926500352

hailourtruegod said:
I say accidentally because it's 100% this man is falling apart and not all their in the head anymore. I almost feel bad for him that they're putting him thru this. They now have their corrupt VP to step in for him. Anyways, here's biden calling for jihad against America and people breaking down his speech,

https://invidio.us/c/Acts17Apologetics/videos?disable_polymer=true&itct=CBAQ8JMBGAEiEwiKqc7d5ZXrAhWQ34IKHSjJCUc%3D&disable_polymer=true&disable_polymer=true

Here is maybe a better explanation of this (I didn't see what he said at all in either link) where someone explains it better and yeah you can see what he's saying.

https://youtu.be/iOhjQ9qoVJw

I remember one time Biden said America should literally be under the control of China or something similar.

You could go down to any local nursing home and find someone more coherent and fit to run for president than Sleepy joe.

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I remember one time Biden said America should literally be under the control of China or something similar.

You could go down to any local nursing home and find someone more coherent and fit to run for president than Sleepy joe.

So you think he just said that cause he had a senior moment or just picked a random quote from Mohammad to say.

Me personally I believe he knew what he was saying and did it intentionally. He banked on the fact most Americans know nothing about Islam or how the Quran is read so he thought he would not get caught.

Unfortunately many of these Democrap politicians actually literally do hate America strongly and want it destroyed.

So you think he didnt know what he was saying or that this wasn't put in the script by someone who is an informed Muslim and knows exactly what they are saying. Like he said the Arabic word Jihad is literally used in this quote.

The other 2 links it didn't play for me.
The youtube did though.

When I clicked I was thinking youtube took it down already.

Anyways, I cant stand the guy nor before even.
The Democrat the donkey the working class or as i see it the slave mind.

My family hates Trump so much they love Democrats it and believe the news like no tomorrow on everything.

Its really crazy how things are going and man I hate seeing it.

That guy is clearly mentally unstable and needs certain medicines to be lucid so he can hold some interviews.
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/joe_bidens_mental_decline_sadly_evident_twice_yesterday.html
Look for the video with `Joe Biden Remarks on Economy`. He said
"Despite a litany of public appeals from many people including me back in January not to let American lives and the U.S. economy on the world hang on his confidence quote the Chinese word"
Wtf

slyscorpion said:
SouthernWhiteGentile said:

So you think he just said that cause he had a senior moment or just picked a random quote from Mohammad to say.

Me personally I believe he knew what he was saying and did it intentionally. He banked on the fact most Americans know nothing about Islam or how the Quran is read so he thought he would not get caught.

Unfortunately many of these Democrap politicians actually literally do hate America strongly and want it destroyed.

So you think he didnt know what he was saying or that this wasn't put in the script by someone who is an informed Muslim and knows exactly what they are saying. Like he said the Arabic word Jihad is literally used in this quote.

If Democraps HATE America so much. And grandpa joey especially like Obeezy said recently "Biden can create a fuck up", in other words he's a civilization wrecker.

...Then what happens when they get "Allah Snackbared" and have their heads rolling across the floor after being decapitated?

Glory to Pislam until they themselves get killed.

Kinda like good goys they love everything the jews do till they get communized and sent to a gulag or murdered cuz )))schmuck useful idiot((( served his purpose.

SeerOfSS said:
The youtube did though.

My family hates Trump so much they love Democrats it and believe the news like no tomorrow on everything.

I think enough people are turning on the Democrats that they probably won't win in November in some places and maybe trump can be reelected. I mean yeah he's not the greatest and neither are many of the other people in that party but it would be at least 5 times better for us if they won. Democraps are bad enough that I think everyone here in America on this forum should go vote and vote Republicans in. Too bad you can't convince your family that voting is a waste of time or something.

In the Midterms I got out to vote and just picked all Republicans. I mean yeah i am hesitant to do it cause of all the xtian crap in that party but I think as time goes on that will dissappear from the Republicans platforms as people are pretty much abandoning it in droves in the USA anyways.

slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:
The youtube did though.

I think enough people are turning on the Democrats that they probably won't win in November in some places and maybe trump can be reelected. I mean yeah he's not the greatest and neither are many of the other people in that party but it would be at least 5 times better for us if they won. Democraps are bad enough that I think everyone here in America on this forum should go vote and vote Republicans in. Too bad you can't convince your family that voting is a waste of time or something.

In the Midterms I got out to vote and just picked all Republicans. I mean yeah i am hesitant to do it cause of all the xtian crap in that party but I think as time goes on that will dissappear from the Republicans platforms as people are pretty much abandoning it in droves in the USA anyways.

Agreed he is not the best, but he does shake things up.
Personally I find it funny on some things that he does for it really riles then up of course that is my family to.

As for the family, I don't find it sad. It actually gives me something to poke them at. I mean there has been time I tell them facts but They say interesting and then say so...
One of my family members when voting comes he asks, whom you going to vote for? I tell him the same thing, whom I want to. He gives me a look, Mm... As he not unhappy but wants to say more and complain kind of thing.
Its like when they talk about Hitler and what he done and how bad it was and such.
Can't change old timers that has been influenced and think them always right waste of energy (reason i just poke at them)

The next few years will be bumpy from how I understand that is.
The Artificial religion is breaking more and more though so that is nice still.

Honestly the impeachment was funny, what a shake that was on them.

Democrats trying really hard and them that ran and are ex presidents are really trying to push the public to for for Democrat.
Didn't watch any of them though. Can't stand them.

Will be nice to see the out come and see my family get more riled up again over this.

slyscorpion said:
hailourtruegod said:

https://invidio.us/c/Acts17Apologetics/videos?disable_polymer=true&itct=CBAQ8JMBGAEiEwiKqc7d5ZXrAhWQ34IKHSjJCUc%3D&disable_polymer=true&disable_polymer=true

Here is maybe a better explanation of this (I didn't see what he said at all in either link) where someone explains it better and yeah you can see what he's saying.

https://youtu.be/iOhjQ9qoVJw

That's the video I meant to link. Weird that it didn't work. Thank you for providing the video.

SeerOfSS said:
slyscorpion said:
SeerOfSS said:
The youtube did though.

Agreed he is not the best, but he does shake things up.
Personally I find it funny on some things that he does for it really riles then up of course that is my family to.

As for the family, I don't find it sad. It actually gives me something to poke them at. I mean there has been time I tell them facts but They say interesting and then say so...
One of my family members when voting comes he asks, whom you going to vote for? I tell him the same thing, whom I want to. He gives me a look, Mm... As he not unhappy but wants to say more and complain kind of thing.
Its like when they talk about Hitler and what he done and how bad it was and such.
Can't change old timers that has been influenced and think them always right waste of energy (reason i just poke at them)

The next few years will be bumpy from how I understand that is.
The Artificial religion is breaking more and more though so that is nice still.

Honestly the impeachment was funny, what a shake that was on them.

Democrats trying really hard and them that ran and are ex presidents are really trying to push the public to for for Democrat.
Didn't watch any of them though. Can't stand them.

Will be nice to see the out come and see my family get more riled up again over this.

Cool way of looking at this. I have liked some of Trumps things he said too. I mean even when he does the enemies bidding sometimes he's too obvious in the way he did it like one example is that thing where they had Jews declared a race under the law to combat antisemitism in colleges or something. LOL I dont think they wanted that and a few of them freaked out.

Anyways yeah Trump is funny sometimes. I certainly would like to keep him for now its definitely way better than anything else in recent history.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back