Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Is there something about RH Negative blood type?

luis

I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1RZ8FZrNiA which is pretty interesting, it say RH Negative blood type is pretty rare, scientist do not know how it could even exist here on earth and it may be "alien". What do you think about it? We know the Gods did have kids here on earth, is it possible this blood type originated from them?

luis said:
I saw this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1RZ8FZrNiA which is pretty interesting, it say RH Negative blood type is pretty rare, scientist do not know how it could even exist here on earth and it may be "alien". What do you think about it? We know the Gods did have kids here on earth, is it possible this blood type originated from them?

One thing for sure is that Hitler has it, if that points to anything. It could be possible, but also equally could be a generic thing.

Along with the Basque country, the other place which has a high proportion of it is the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. There's a situation similar to the Yazidis there in that people living there are white mostly.

I've asked this question a couple times before to no avail. Lets see if anything new can come of it.

The other theory is that they are the old Europeans (like in Ancient Crete), before the Indo-Aryan migration into Europe. That would imply that Rh+ individuals are instead connected in that way to the Gods.

13th_Wolf said:
luis said:

One thing for sure is that Hitler has it, if that points to anything. It could be possible, but also equally could be a generic thing.

Along with the Basque country, the other place which has a high proportion of it is the Atlas Mountains in Morocco. There's a situation similar to the Yazidis there in that people living there are white mostly.

I've asked this question a couple times before to no avail. Lets see if anything new can come of it.

The other theory is that they are the old Europeans (like in Ancient Crete), before the Indo-Aryan migration into Europe. That would imply that Rh+ individuals are instead connected in that way to the Gods.
To me it's not that impossible to think the Gods had kid here who then had kids and so on. So now there are a group of people who share this type of blood but they are in a minority. If you look at the video it explains that RH negative people do have things that other people do not have like an extra vertebra and so on. But like you said it could mean nothing and just some generic stuff.

i think it was mentioned here in jos ,that RH Blood is a Cohen blood reptile = the pure Rabbi

sonnenkraft said:
i think it was mentioned here in jos ,that RH Blood is a Cohen blood reptile = the pure Rabbi
I don't think so, I mean there is a city full of Whites that have this type of Blood.

sonnenkraft said:

Thats a lie.
For so far Im aware, every race has either RH+ or RH- blood. RH+ being the most common at about 85% if I remember correct.

luis said:
13th_Wolf said:
luis said:

To me it's not that impossible to think the Gods had kid here who then had kids and so on. So now there are a group of people who share this type of blood but they are in a minority. If you look at the video it explains that RH negative people do have things that other people do not have like an extra vertebra and so on. But like you said it could mean nothing and just some generic stuff.

Do you havr a resource linking extra vertebrae to RH- blood?
Ive heard of it, but not in correlation before.

sonnenkraft said:
Which? Positive or negative? The jew amounts to just under 0.2% of the World's population (if my maths is correct!). That's quite a lot less than 15%.

FancyMancy said:
Which? Positive or negative? The jew amounts to just under 0.2% of the World's population (if my maths is correct!). That's quite a lot less than 15%.
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Thats a lie.
For so far Im aware, every race has either RH+ or RH- blood. RH+ being the most common at about 85% if I remember correct.
luis said:
I don't think so, I mean there is a city full of Whites that have this type of Blood.

it was an argument here in old forums i remember that it was mentioned that blood RH - negative is reptilian rabbi , but anyway i don't believe that and no one knows the real jewish blood type .

Dear satanist Do you think that Jewish people have a different blood type, that is the real question ?

sonnenkraft said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Thats a lie.
luis said:

it was an argument here in old forums i remember that it was mentioned that blood RH - negative is reptilian rabbi , but anyway i don't believe that and no one knows the real jewish blood type .
I should clarify what I said - that the oFfIcIaL figures say the jew is 0.2% of the World population. We know a lot of j00z don't admit it.

Lunar Dance 666 said:
sonnenkraft said:
FancyMancy said:
Lunar Dance 666 said:
Thats a lie.
luis said:

K let me put it bluntly then. If RH- was a jewish rabbi's thing, not only would I not have gotten any help, but Id have been killed by Satan or some of the other demons.
Also RTRs would have felt like a curse to me, and they do not.
So stop speculating and focus on the task at hand.
Its not jewish. Some jews may have it but its because they mixed with us and the jews originally are just gentile DNA modified with reptilian DNA.

I was thinking that since the soul also runs yhrough the blood, and is a part of / contains DNA, itd make sense if jewish blood was different from gentile blood, however the factors for such are probably not in the main categories as we know, like Rh-/+ or type A/AB/B/O but perhaps expressed in a more subtle way.

sonnenkraft said:

WHAT? AM I A JEWESS? No. I can’t accept that.

EA666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

That guy was spewing bullshit. He is also pretty stupid if you ask me. Saying that Astrology doesn't exist and shit like that.

EA666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Calm down thats nonsense. Also everyone has the RH factor in their blood. Just theres + and - .

Lunar Dance 666 said:
EA666 said:
sonnenkraft said:

Calm down thats nonsense. Also everyone has the RH factor in their blood. Just theres + and - .

RH negative means the absence of Rhesus Monkey protein in blood. Sonnenkraft just talked about something that was discussed in JoS but which is not true. Everything shared here is not true. A lot of RH negative Satanists can suspect themselves because of misinformation. Things shouldn't be claimed so easily. I know I am not a jewess.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back