Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Parenting Thread

Sundara

This is a thread for spiritual satanists who are parents or soon-to-be parents.

Please post if you are one of these things or experienced with children.

This is to share advice on how to better plan meditations and rituals around the typical schedule of parenting, which can sometimes be chaotic. Suggestions, experiences, and more are welcome.

Most of us are aware that the list of ways to better ourselves as parents can be quite endless, and the world currently poses many challenges for raising a family as-is. Let’s share constructive and reasonable ways we can work around these challenges, or simply point out what they are for future parents who may be unaware.

Let’s also share the joys and benefits of having children, as the jews despise this of us. Let’s help each other find balance and happiness within the strife of parenthood during war. Not all can homeschool, not all can currently afford the best of foods. We can promote these things but be mindful of alternatives. There is a trend in the promotion of hating children amongst our society, and the destruction of happiness within the family is the goal of the jews. Children are innocent, our future, and an absolute must. This extends to the people we have children with as well.

Please try to prevent bad mouthing your coparent or other parents in this thread. Things can be difficult if you’re not together or if they’re heavily influenced by the enemy. Let’s try to promote togetherness and we can discuss ways around this as well. If there is ever a time to try and set certain differences aside, it should be for family and children.

I hope we can help each other grow and strengthen our families through this thread. In the future, I hope to see some group family restoration rituals as well for ourselves and for our gentile people as a whole.

The family unit has taken a disastrous hit. The quickest way the jews can control a nation is through the media and the family unit. The media is also used as a tool to break down the family unit. Religion, media, and education system are all specific targets to hit the family. If the jew can influence how a family raises their children, this ensures death and does their job for them. Ideology, propaganda, fears, traumas, lies. This gets passed on. Each and every one of us should be doing our best to fight for, restore, and protect our families with all of our might.

Hail Satan!

SS parents have my respect, children are a blessing. Plan to have them in the future, but now is too early.

Would love to find someone and start a family, but am I the only one who feels like it's gotten harder to find a decent partner or mate? A succubus might be nice too, but I'm not quite at that level. In any case, I'll keep working on myself, since I feel a duty to any children and partner I might have, to be a strong father and husband.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back