Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

The most popular song today

I made this post for older or other people that don’t keep up with the mainstream just to show how ridiculous it has gotten. Also motivation for warfare and activism.

https://youtu.be/hsm4poTWjMs

(Lyrics)
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)
I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

[Chorus: Cardi B]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah, you fuckin' with some wet-ass pussy
Bring a bucket and a mop for this wet-ass pussy
Give me everything you got for this wet-ass pussy

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

[Verse 2: Megan Thee Stallion]
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (Yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (Yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be (Huh)
I'll run down on him 'fore I have a nigga runnin' me (Pow, pow, pow)
Talk your shit, bite your lip (Yeah)
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (While you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang (Yeah)
He already made his mind up 'fore he came (Ayy, ah)
Now get your boots and your coat for this wet-ass pussy (Ah, ah, ah)
He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet-ass pussy (Click, click, click)
Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet-ass pussy (Mwah, mwah, mwah)
Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet-ass pussy (Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 3: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Look, I need a hard hitter, need a deep stroker
Need a Henny drinker, need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A1 just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's goin' in dry and it's comin' out soggy
I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (Yeah, ah)
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo

[Verse 4: Megan Thee Stallion]
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin'
Put him on his knees, give him somethin' to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm lookin' for a beatin'
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom-feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet-ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet-ass pussy
I'm talkin' wap, wap, wap, that's some wet-ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet-ass pussy, huh

[Outro: Frank Ski]

Just what the fuck even is this? A true testament to how many people in this society are dumb goyim when this is considered the best “music” oh sorry I mean (((Music)))

I’m so sorry black race to see what they have done to you with this filth. The video and lyrics are beyond degradation, getting millions of people to like actually listen to this is the real humiliation.

The (((Hip hop industry))) has been a MAJOR tool in destroying black culture and western white culture at large since this excrement is now mainstream.

1597020231008-png.576849

IsA3.gif

You know they are very pleased seeing this, wipe that lizard grin off their faces with.

Final RTR
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=3

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

SouthernWhiteGentile said:
I'm one of those people who doesn't keep up whatsoever with any "mainstream music" for a few years now. I don't know if there is race-mixing implied with this song or not (maybe some of the singers are black or smth), but judging purely from the lyrics I actually find this song to be very tame. Just a sex-centered song, basically. I have nothing against those.

If you want some truly disgusting songs, look into "No Roots" or "Only Human". Those two would be my main choices on the biggest musical excrement out there. Back at an old job they blasted goyim radio all day and that's how I found out about those songs. It was my daily ritual to "visit the toilet" for 5 minutes every time one of those songs came on, because they were too disgusting to listen to.

I made this post for older or other people that don’t keep up with the mainstream just to show how ridiculous it has gotten. Also motivation for warfare and activism.

https://youtu.be/hsm4poTWjMs

(Lyrics)
Whores in this house
There's some whores in this house (Hol' up)
I said certified freak, seven days a week
Wet-ass pussy, make that pullout game weak, woo (Ah)

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

[Verse 1: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Beat it up, nigga, catch a charge
Extra large and extra hard
Put this pussy right in your face
Swipe your nose like a credit card
Hop on top, I wanna ride
I do a kegel while it's inside
Spit in my mouth, look in my eyes
This pussy is wet, come take a dive
Tie me up like I'm surprised
Let's roleplay, I'll wear a disguise
I want you to park that big Mack truck right in this little garage
Make it cream, make me scream
Out in public, make a scene
I don't cook, I don't clean
But let me tell you how I got this ring (Ayy, ayy)

[Verse 2: Megan Thee Stallion]
Gobble me, swallow me, drip down the side of me (Yeah)
Quick, jump out 'fore you let it get inside of me (Yeah)
I tell him where to put it, never tell him where I'm 'bout to be (Huh)
I'll run down on him 'fore I have a nigga runnin' me (Pow, pow, pow)
Talk your shit, bite your lip (Yeah)
Ask for a car while you ride that dick (While you ride that dick)
You really ain't never gotta fuck him for a thang (Yeah)
He already made his mind up 'fore he came (Ayy, ah)
Now get your boots and your coat for this wet-ass pussy (Ah, ah, ah)
He bought a phone just for pictures of this wet-ass pussy (Click, click, click)
Pay my tuition just to kiss me on this wet-ass pussy (Mwah, mwah, mwah)
Now make it rain if you wanna see some wet-ass pussy (Yeah, yeah)

[Verse 3: Cardi B & Megan Thee Stallion]
Look, I need a hard hitter, need a deep stroker
Need a Henny drinker, need a weed smoker
Not a garden snake, I need a king cobra
With a hook in it, hope it lean over
He got some money, then that's where I'm headed
Pussy A1 just like his credit
He got a beard, well, I'm tryna wet it
I let him taste it, now he diabetic
I don't wanna spit, I wanna gulp
I wanna gag, I wanna choke
I want you to touch that lil' dangly thing that swing in the back of my throat
My head game is fire, punani Dasani
It's goin' in dry and it's comin' out soggy
I ride on that thing like the cops is behind me (Yeah, ah)
I spit on his mic and now he tryna sign me, woo

[Verse 4: Megan Thee Stallion]
Your honor, I'm a freak bitch, handcuffs, leashes
Switch my wig, make him feel like he cheatin'
Put him on his knees, give him somethin' to believe in
Never lost a fight, but I'm lookin' for a beatin'
In the food chain, I'm the one that eat ya
If he ate my ass, he's a bottom-feeder
Big D stand for big demeanor
I could make ya bust before I ever meet ya
If it don't hang, then he can't bang
You can't hurt my feelings, but I like pain
If he fuck me and ask "Whose is it?"
When I ride the dick, I'ma spell my name, ah

Yeah, yeah, yeah
Now from the top, make it drop, that's some wet-ass pussy
Now get a bucket and a mop, that's some wet-ass pussy
I'm talkin' wap, wap, wap, that's some wet-ass pussy
Macaroni in a pot, that's some wet-ass pussy, huh

[Outro: Frank Ski]

Just what the fuck even is this? A true testament to how many people in this society are dumb goyim when this is considered the best “music” oh sorry I mean (((Music)))

I’m so sorry black race to see what they have done to you with this filth. The video and lyrics are beyond degradation, getting millions of people to like actually listen to this is the real humiliation.

The (((Hip hop industry))) has been a MAJOR tool in destroying black culture and western white culture at large since this excrement is now mainstream.

1597020231008-png.576849

IsA3.gif

You know they are very pleased seeing this, wipe that lizard grin off their faces with.

Final RTR
http://final-rtr-js.epizy.com/?i=3

White Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/RaceRitual.html

Black Race Ritual: https://www.satanisgod.org/11-13-16_Ritual.pdf

I gagged just skimming this.
Cardi B is a black-jew hybrid.
Have you seen her face? An atrocity.
As if the lyrics don’t scream it enough.

Thankfully most people, as far as I know, want to drop kick her as soon as they hear her voice. She best be falling off FAST.

Shael said:

If you want some truly disgusting songs, look into "No Roots" or "Only Human".

I will have to check it out. The titles are already bad enough that I already know what the message will be.

You know what there actually is more positive hip hop music.

https://youtu.be/4rxjP6QlrgQ

https://youtu.be/xExLkzE8mCE

Ok you can find a bunch more stuff like this and a few other ones if you look around dont waste your time on most of the pop music things they have negative energy. Or just let the above songs play similar ones on YouTube and you will find some really cool stuff.

I like the above guy a lot.

slyscorpion said:

Ok you can find a bunch more stuff like this and a few other ones if you look around dont waste your time on most of the pop music things they have negative energy. Or just let the above songs play similar ones on YouTube and you will find some really cool stuff.

I stopped listening to hip hop because it got old and it is also not the music/culture of my race. I’m a rock and roller now.

Even white rappers I won’t enjoy anymore.

I like sexual music but this is just an advertisement for living in a post-Kardashian hell where everyone is an Akhenaten-like conceited plastic beast who wants to play because of muh bhaggggg, muh home in Hamptons and Bugatti, muh BBL, muh mixed catalog baby goals and never actually has sex for reasons of liking anyone and 'cancels' anyone they could ever hope to be close to to blend in with their feed. It's popular because the generation who love it are moulded in its image from childhood. The plastic creature who is the focal point here (whose mother functioned as a pimp to hawk her own daughters sex tape and stepfather defended OJ) are 'relatability and living my best life goals' for twitter types with 'cashapp me' in their bio.

Many cockroaches in the media are trying to turn Wet Azz Pussy via Pavlovian association into some memorial for Sweet Baby jewzuz Floyd, apparently the cellulite overload and gushing Super Soaker titties are an empowering cultural watershed for BLM. These people are squawking endlessly about the K-dog in the video calling her presence racist. In 2020, the enemy has to manufacture the stupidest controversies to drag every paranoid moron, imbecile and coward on their side into the gutter. This type of nonsense is equivalent to that Greek priest calling a Furby 'full of demons'.

The Boaz and Jachin and pussy pop dance for the one with the struggling career, the co-opting of black and red, Alice in Wonderland being ripped off for the billionth time, MK and Lolita Express symbolism, the snakes and cats being used around the 'stars' to prop everything up (and blaspheme Satan), it's all a bunch of enemy vomit to sell cheap crap and advertise... services.

Shael said:
If you want some truly disgusting songs, look into "No Roots" or "Only Human".
I also don't listen to that thing some call "music" nowadays, either; I don't know if I have heard the former, but what's worse is that I've heard the latter being played in centres for personal and mental health which have patients/service users in it. Trying to explain that it is a disgusting song was met with things like, "We can't play music to everyone's tastes", either missing or just sheer ignoring my point, despite it being on the radio (I expect that they didn't have a music-broadcasting license). I don't know if it is just me or not, but from what I can gather, it seems that it is these types of songs, which are negative and destructive, which stay stuck in your head for days and days, so sayeth Eminem, despite listening to other noise/music.

slyscorpion said:
Yeah. Positive rap/hip-hop. When I was a christian, I was introduced to a christian White band called The Worldwide Message Tribe, who then shortened the name to The Tribe. They try un be Black for susej un sheit.

I stopped listening to hip hop because it got old and it is also not the music/culture of my race. I’m a rock and roller now.

From what I have heard, rap/hip-hop is all very samey, just like playing each "new" release of FIFA, Pro Evo., or Call of Duty. It's all the same shit regurgitated or shat-out again endlessly. (Consider the Human Centipede, eating the person in front's...shomething...and passing that torch through you and out to the one behind you. That's what modern "culture" is like.) I think rap/hip-hop, from what I have heard, is the only genre which is more alike than not, and more alike than any other, including other non-rap/hip-hop pop music. It's so easy and shit. Just put a bunch of poems together, some of which have absolutely nothing to do with each other, and say it quickly. There is very little - if any at all - talent in it. I bet if someone created a computer programme, unlike the one which used maths to create "music" (retarded unimaginative, uncreative, unable j00, I bet), then that computer programme could create some rap/hip-hop itself.

It's so easy and shit that even Vanilla Ice can do it! I know I sound like I am being mean here, but while my sentences are like ice - ice, baby - at least I, myself, am not as cold as ice. (Sorry!) I'm quite eclectic in my music tastes. I can listen to a lot, including classical and some pop, rock, metal, heavier band stuff, a bit of rap/hip-hop, a tiny bit of reggae... Those who think or pretend that they like only 1 or 2 genres are not thinking for themselves and they don't like or care about music and the arts and expression, etc.

Perhaps contrary to what I said above - one band, I heard 4 different albums of (I tend to listen to just songs, sometimes). When I was more into that music, in the style and sense of backsliding christian and "rebelling" with "non-christian" music (which had very christian messages/lyrics in it :roll:), I thought its first album was the shit. I listened to it a lot. Their second and third albums were OK. By their 4th album, I hated them, because they sold-out (in the bad way), and they sounded just like any other piece of shit music you've heard 6 milion times before - and people - fans - of that genre and those artists and bands actually believed - were convinced - that they did it for the music ("and fans"!) and not for the money. eye-to-the-roll! Sacre bleu. Oy verily.

Notice in a lot of music, there is also a rap verse puked-up into it - and I admit, even though it is puked-up into it, they can actually sound good; but my point is that we don't need no education; we don't need no thought-control; likewise, we also don't need no other shit put into our own music, genres, cultures, etc. One Black rap/hip-hop artist, Slick Rick, anyone would think was White - until they saw he is Black. He sounds like he's from the (near) "proper" parts of English and is a White, nearly-proper-speaking (or at least sounding) artist...but he's Black!

Just like the picture which didn't load because the site is behind a CloudFlare DDoS-protection (or prevention?) and CrAPTCHA wall, the jew wants us to express "our" "own" selves with other-culture shit. I say "shit" in the sense that not because it is shit (which some of it is), but because you can also express yourself by being diverse and different by eating food which has passed its expiration date by a year. Howzat for some die-versity in foodage?! Dim sum (or a lot), I would say. Die-versity is like putting your electric fire in your cold bath to keep you warm. It's like putting ice cream on pizza; both are great, but they really shouldn't be put together.

slyscorpion said:

It has a warrior vibe to it which does fit white culture. It would do some whites good to be a little to a lot more agressive sometimes what do you think Aryan means. Its connected with Mars/Aries and warrior energy. Hip hop totally fits that. There are other whites on here that like some of it too. We can't go around saying a particular style of music is only one race I dont think. I guess you could say rock in particular metal and alternative rock are mostly white (and unfortunately some white colored Jews) just like rap is mostly black. But what we cant do is say that a particular race owns totally a particular style of music.

What we can say is that the Jews seem to have taken over hip hop and rap music way more than they did rock. There are some good thoughtful and deep things still coming out in rock to this day in the mainstream even but with rap most of it is superficial and Jew nonsense.

slyscorpion said:
It has a warrior vibe to it which does fit white culture. It would do some whites good to be a little to a lot more agressive sometimes what do you think Aryan means. Its connected with Mars/Aries and warrior energy. Hip hop totally fits that. There are other whites on here that like some of it too. We can't go around saying a particular style of music is only one race I dont think. I guess you could say rock in particular metal and alternative rock are mostly white (and unfortunately some white colored Jews) just like rap is mostly black. But what we cant do is say that a particular race owns totally a particular style of music.

What we can say is that the Jews seem to have taken over hip hop and rap music way more than they did rock. There are some good thoughtful and deep things still coming out in rock to this day in the mainstream even but with rap most of it is superficial and Jew nonsense.

I personally would call hip-hop pure Mercury energy than anything else. Its discursive, rules the present trends, here today gone tomorrow, hype obsessed, talk more than fight, perfect for social media, which is also ruled by 3rd house and Mercury. It is frankly difficult to find a rapper without Gemini placements. It also relates a lot to Venus on some levels because money, sex and luxury. A lot of Taurean emphasis rappers, I knew Snoop Dogg was Venus-ruler just by looking at his facial features. Jupiter is another thing, because it makes someone quite likeable and relatable from the get go, good for instant fame.

Hip-hop does have a Martian aesthetic but I find hard-assed Mars-ruler and Aries dominant celebrities in areas way outside of hip-hop. A lot of old musicians (Little Richard) and old-timey actors that got into endless fights and fucked anything that moved (James Dean, Errol Flynn) are Mars-ruler. The fields were not for sissies back then.

It is definitely the least Neptune of all musical genres imo.

slyscorpion said:
slyscorpion said:

I grew up on hip hop, alt rock and nu metal effectively, now I just listen to loads of old 70's/early 80's Punk rock. I feel it achieved a lot more for our freedom of thought than the psychedelic rock and other variants.

I really like the 60's proto-metal bands like Black Sabbath, Sweet, Cactus and others. Also any experimental bands around that similar time too.

That heavy old music I feel is very important for music as a whole nowadays. There's a lot of passion and mental force in it which is absent in music currently, and quite a lot of it can also be described as "ahead of its time".

slyscorpion said:
We can't go around saying a particular style of music is only one race I dont think.
Blacks would disagree. Whites stole their jazz, Whites stole their rock, and now Whites stole their rap/hip-hop.

I guess you could say rock in particular metal and alternative rock are mostly white (and unfortunately some white colored Jews) just like rap is mostly black. But what we cant do is say that a particular race owns totally a particular style of music.
I suppose also Black dancing, i.e. twerking, is for Whites, as well, then?

c0QxYQa.png

While Whites have philosophy, arts, thinking, etc., we also have...

SzVA6cg.png

What contributions came out of elsewhere? Other than sending manufacturing to China, for example, because it's cheaper and they can be wage slaves to save the White-looking jew in White countries a few shekels. What contributions came out of elsewhere? Arse-shaking as a "dance" about vulgarity, murder, drugs/alcohol, abuse, etc.? If I want some perversion for sexual reasons, I might seek some twerking, for example. I like a bit of other-culture music, as I said above, but that's about as far as it goes. There also certainly isn't any warrior "vibe" in it, either. You might be confusing that with, for example, the band Týr. There's a difference between being a warrior and going around on a rampage destroying everything.

We can say what we want. We don't need to be guilted into christian-moral-like thinking.

13th_Wolf said:
That heavy old music I feel is very important for music as a whole nowadays. There's a lot of passion and mental force in it which is absent in music currently, and quite a lot of it can also be described as "ahead of its time".
Ages ago on a programme, Elton John said that these days people don't care about music and things. Before, if you didn't get a number-1-selling album, you could try again; these days, you'll be thrown away. I don't know the exact quote, but that's basically what he said.

FancyMancy said:
Blacks would disagree. Whites stole their jazz, Whites stole their rock, and now Whites stole their rap/hip-hop.

Whites invented the acoustic and electric guitars. Rock sounds nothing it’s blues root, even so there were white blues players back in the day. I don’t know of a single rock or metal band with someone black in it.

FancyMancy said:

Whites invented the acoustic and electric guitars. Rock sounds nothing it’s blues root, even so there were white blues players back in the day. I don’t know of a single rock or metal band with someone black in it.
Animals As Leaders has some great songs. I think it's called progressive metal, not as heavy sounding but very technical and intricate. Tosin Abasi is the main guitar player and he's black, and the other guitar player is Mexican. They play 8 string guitars. Tosin Abasi is very talented, he's probably the best 8-string guitar player. But maybe not the kind of rock/metal you were looking for.

FancyMancy said:
13th_Wolf said:
Ages ago on a programme, Elton John said that these days people don't care about music and things. Before, if you didn't get a number-1-selling album, you could try again; these days, you'll be thrown away. I don't know the exact quote, but that's basically what he said.

He must have said that in the context of studio production, marketing and other things like that which used to cost a lot and you had to rely on others, nowadays in the current perspective it doesn't really matter because you can just learn to produce music yourself and use open source DAW's and other stuff.

+ to me, if I were to make music it wouldn't be about making a number one album as much as it would be about pissing people off and generating controversy. Like the Sex Pistols didn't quite make a number one album, but they did invoke a transformation into what thy educated lot today would call "the modern world", all sorts of values the Nazis pioneered like proper secularisation, and embracing homosexuality got brought around by the punks. Like being gay was illegal in the UK when all of it was going on. Music shouldn't be about money in my opinion, it should be about bringing odd people together who provoke change. The insights of youth, and creating a feeling in society of motion instead of lull and dread.

Of course on platforms and social media like Soundcloud you're one amongst millions, but if you provoke people enough it doesn't make a difference. You can't really make money off music in the same way as previously anyway, because people want music itself to be open and free nowadays, and I agree with them. The only cases for charging money should be live gigs, and merchandise. Even then the line is blurred with all the giveaways and free performances.

Physical wealth is Taurus right? it's the second house. Liquid wealth, the extrapersonal community contacts and general trust, that's Taurus' diaposition sign: Aquarius the 11th house. Look at all the Soundcloud rappers with their online followings, communities and live streaming- that's a premonition of where making money off of music is going to be in the future. Because so many people are now making music, being the "shining pop star in the sky" has become redundant, it's pretty much been the case since the 90's when Grunge hit and people realised anyone could make music. With Soundcloud that's pretty much it now if you want to get no.1 over pure music alone. Being relevant to the level of say the old rockstars, in a musical sense is currently reserved for anyone who has something more serious to bring (like Lil Peep did who practically invented a genre of rapping melodically, doing provocative stuff like face tattoos, and then died which caused a massive interest in him).

Alternative rap currently though is a dead end. The majority of the emo rappers are in a loop copying eachother. The only ones doing anything interesting are the "Satanic" ones and the Cyberpunk-y ones (Shhh- they don't know to call it that yet lol). They try and mix this rap style with metal using computers, which as music currently, is pretty much open season. Slap swastikas on those boys and you've got the next fad, literally. It's like all the Vapourwave Synth Nazi thing in 2012 already set the scene for this stuff. Because of recent history, it's already political and provocative, and it won't come and go like memes or the whole e-girl thing did. It could cause a lot of problems for society, but problems necessary to provoke change like with the Sex Pistols. The only thing I hate about that thought is that you'll have all kinds of extremist behaviour coming out of it, a deep web type of culture like Anarcho-Capitalism or something. Something that jews can latch onto, and other communist types. Either way, it's somewhat the future of music because all of the femininity strangulating that sub culture is going to explode into something serious. You would think Black Lives Matter would have had something come out of it in that way, but apparently not.

Anyway yeah. I think measuring music by whether or not people will like it and it will become a hit right away is a waste, considering people come to love stuff they once absolutely "loathed" like was the case with the 60's. It's cos this jewish society is backwards, if you're hated by your own race because you're singing for them, it will down the line only be a positive thing for. You're only current worry would be what the system itself can throw at you (like prison time), or the occasional nutter trying to attack you. Ultimately, Norf FC are all Nazis at their heart, no matter how much chinese food they eat, lol.

FancyMancy said:

Death, the proto-punk band from Detroit are a favourite of mine, and are all black. They ain't as good as the Stooges though.

FancyMancy said:

This was not my statement. I have just heard that Whites stole Black music which is supposed to include these genres. I should have put it in quote marks.

13th_Wolf said:
+ to me, if I were to make music it wouldn't be about making a number one album as much as it would be about pissing people off and generating controversy.
Oh, Hell yeah! (I'd post a Stone Cold picture of him saying that, but I CBA to look for or make one.)

Like the Sex Pistols didn't quite make a number one album, but they did invoke a transformation into what thy educated lot today would call "the modern world", all sorts of values the Nazis pioneered like proper secularisation, and embracing homosexuality got brought around by the punks. Like being gay was illegal in the UK when all of it was going on.
Then after that, the jew perverted non-heterosexuality into what it has become, and is continuing to be, today. The jew saw the demand for us to be "allowed" to be our Natural selves, so then the jew decided to play "god" and try and make our Nature on its own dirty terms.

Music shouldn't be about money in my opinion, it should be about bringing odd people together who provoke change. The insights of youth, and creating a feeling in society of motion instead of lull and dread.
I wonder if this has been in Ancient times and in the coming Age if it will be that industries exist, or will we all just do what we want in these things. I do expect very much that industries would die-out maybe in less-than 100 years from when the Big Change occurs/is occuring. Probably a lot sooner than that - look at how the Hitler Youth were, and look at how the jew has disgusted things in about 70 years... We, in the Satanic and Nazi World, can do a lot better a lot quicker. Also seeing as (((money))) wouldn't exist, but we would have money instead, it would be of lesser use (with essentials being free, but desired items/things being paid/haggled for, as a member said before), maybe industries would still exist but they wouldn't be as "important" as they are now.

The only cases for charging money should be live gigs, and merchandise. Even then the line is blurred with all the giveaways and free performances.
Maybe it's like a paradigm shift. The music is becoming free, while money is being spent on (or wasted on) other things. The free music is to still get the jew messages out there and into the Minds of individuals, and the influences of (((adverts))), etc., are brainwashing sheeple into wasting money on pre-microchipping technology...

Look at all the Soundcloud rappers with their online followings, communities and live streaming- that's a premonition of where making money off of music is going to be in the future. Because so many people are now making music, being the "shining pop star in the sky" has become redundant, it's pretty much been the case since the 90's when Grunge hit and people realised anyone could make music.
Yeah, then to milk more out of that, there are things like Fame Academy, Pop Idol, X Factor, various Got Talent editions, The Voice... The jew is losing money, so it has to do a quick, short and sharp burst thing to acquire a lot of money in a short time. A lot of artists and bands seem to not exist much anymore after a while, and while they still exist they seem to shoot through the chutes of fame from no-ones to superstars very quickly now, but "other" people prefer pre-2000s music, and still love those artists, bands, music, etc. The "millennials" nonsense I think is the reason; the jew sees people as generations, rather than individuals, so because of the "millennials" and the change from 1999 to 2000, things have shifted.

and then died which caused a massive interest in him).
How much commission and advertising and other revenue does SoundCloud get?!

I think measuring music by whether or not people will like it and it will become a hit right away is a waste, considering people come to love stuff they once absolutely "loathed" like was the case with the 60's.
Similarly to what I said, I like music from the '90s, '80s, '70s, '60s... There have been individual songs which I didn't like once upon a time then I did like later, and I think vice versa, as well. With the advertising and targetting certain audiences, along with peer pressure in school, that makes people not be able to think for themselves - and from that, that the jew has them by the ball-- well, Mind, the jew can continue milking that genre or similar genres, etc. People are set in their (and "their") ways, and the jew extracts as much out of that as possible.

It's cos this jewish society is backwards, if you're hated by your own race because you're singing for them, it will down the line only be a positive thing for.
Sheeple need something to distract them from their own (or "their own", because they are brainwashed) sad, pathetic, worthless little lives. Another example, this is, of the struggle.

You're only current worry would be what the system itself can throw at you (like prison time), or the occasional nutter trying to attack you.
Yeah, and I think we can see how big a deterrent those things are!

Norf FC are all Nazis at their heart, no matter how much chinese food they eat, lol.
Well, you have to pretend to be milticulti so that the jew is placated! I would say that the jew doesn't know what is happening right under its own nose and that that would be because its nose is so big, so big that it sticks it in other peoples' business...but we know that the jew nose about things. Diddums, jew! (A sad word said sarcastically to someone in a mocking tone and manner.)

I can remember listening to a band from Sheffield called Bring Me the Horizon. At the time, when I listened to them, they had 1 song out which was very different than their usual things. I decided to check lyrics to their music, and on this particular different song a commenter on the lyrics site said it was nice to see that the band did this different song for a change. Since then, I have realised that it's all scripted. We have Linkin Park and we have some hip-hoppers. Then we have Linkin Park and hip-hoppers collaborating. Of course, there are other examples. It's all scripted; if X happens, then Y will happen, etc. Like with lower celebrities, if they reach a certain level of fame, then they get their own talk programme... It's all a script.

Ol argedco luciftias said:
slyscorpion said:
N.Y. State of Mind
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=izhKFB0_2w0

The World is Yours
https://www.youtu.be/OtcgB5wMknQ
It has been ages since I heard the first one (I don't think I've heard the second one), but from memory (so I might be very mistaken), it reminds me of Camron's Welcome to NYC - not just because of the same name and city in it. Similarly, Bobby Womack's Across 110th Street (also in NYC...) is similar, to me. Evidently, NYC is being advertised (Why does no-one in NYC have clothing on which says, I <3 Barton in the Beans or I <3 Upton Snodsbury?!), and emotions are used and manipulated with this to play on it all. Plus the fact that these songs exist to try and emotionalise and upset people, and supposedly to stop gang culture and violence and murder, and encourage OGs to escape the 'hood... it is all a ploy; music and "govern"ments don't go together, but the jew uses both for the same means. I doubt that anyone has ever noticed that the... institution of "government" doesn't have its own music or genre - by which I mean it doing it itself, rather than radical, non-conformist, avant-garde bands making political music; governments don't have it nor do it themselves. The jew exists in a ghetto and wants Black neighbourhoods in White countries to be ghettos, to then turn more Whites into ghettohood (in the sense of 'priesthood', 'Godhood', but also in the sense of 'ghetto neighbourhood', of course).

Again - it's all a script and we're in that play without pay - but unfortunately, not many people can operate the trap door. Us, though, are like those who break kayfabe, and the jew is upset that we are revealing story lines, plot points, fueds, counterpoints, events...! xD

FancyMancy said:
slyscorpion said:
We can't go around saying a particular style of music is only one race I dont think.

I guess you could say rock in particular metal and alternative rock are mostly white (and unfortunately some white colored Jews) just like rap is mostly black. But what we cant do is say that a particular race owns totally a particular style of music.
I suppose also Black dancing, i.e. twerking, is for Whites, as well, then?

c0QxYQa.png

While Whites have philosophy, arts, thinking, etc., we also have...

SzVA6cg.png

What contributions came out of elsewhere? Other than sending manufacturing to China, for example, because it's cheaper and they can be wage slaves to save the White-looking jew in White countries a few shekels. What contributions came out of elsewhere? Arse-shaking as a "dance" about vulgarity, murder, drugs/alcohol, abuse, etc.? If I want some perversion for sexual reasons, I might seek some twerking, for example. I like a bit of other-culture music, as I said above, but that's about as far as it goes. There also certainly isn't any warrior "vibe" in it, either. You might be confusing that with, for example, the band Týr. There's a difference between being a warrior and going around on a rampage destroying everything.

We can say what we want. We don't need to be guilted into christian-moral-like thinking.

13th_Wolf said:

I am nor an xtian like moralistic person. I didn't say not listen to it at all that would be being xtian and moralistic. I just said be aware when listening not to take in the message that much and maybe you know start trying to find something a little more positive. This is the same attitude a lot of whites I have known take. No one is going to deny its bad if you have a conversation about it but some just like it to dance to or listen to or whatever. No one is going to go out and do or believe 90 percent of the shit in that music either cause we know its bad.

Oh and the style of rap I posted is a majority white people in it. It is a relatively new thing. Emo rap is the kind of style.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_rap

It may be a little xtian like in some of the people there and some songs but its far better than the crap mainstream radio plays all the time for the most part and some of it has more positive message just like rock cause there are more white people in it that's why.

So i think I can argue this is white culture in a way. It does prove white people are supperior because when whites do something they put passion in it and depth and meaning.

When others do it well you know look at the garbage you see all the time and what this person posted at the top.

Thats my point.

Shael said:
If you want some truly disgusting songs, look into "No Roots" or "Only Human". Those two would be my main choices on the biggest musical excrement out there. Back at an old job they blasted goyim radio all day and that's how I found out about those songs. It was my daily ritual to "visit the toilet" for 5 minutes every time one of those songs came on, because they were too disgusting to listen to.

"Only Human" by the Human League? Or am I thinking of something else?

ShadowTheRaven said:
"Only Human" by the Human League? Or am I thinking of something else?
This was years ago, but I believe from foggy memory the shithead who wrote it was called "DragonBall man" or something like that.

slyscorpion said:
Oh and the style of rap I posted is a majority white people in it. It is a relatively new thing. Emo rap is the kind of style.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emo_rap
That just seems like an oxymoron to me! Look at what an emo is and look at what a rapper is. Well, the jew has to make more shekels by filling a hole in the market somewhere! (I do expect it is not "for the music" as alleged and believed.)

FancyMancy said:
That just seems like an oxymoron to me! Look at what an emo is and look at what a rapper is. Well, the jew has to make more shekels by filling a hole in the market somewhere! (I do expect it is not "for the music" as alleged and believed.)

Emo Rap is basically "I'm gonna shoot up a fuckton of heroin and kill myself because no one loves me and drugs are all i have because I'm a piece of shit degenerate who deserves death anyway"

I’m not too sure when I stopped listening to mainstream music, might be about 10 years. But I’ve been subjected to it through friends or relatives when I take rides with them. Everything is just too dumb, and I’ve literally gotten headaches after hearing certain rap music :lol: I prefer indie, electronic dance, rock, synth-pop, and Punjabi pop. Rarely do I like anything outside of that.

ShadowTheRaven said:
FancyMancy said:

Emo Rap is basically "I'm gonna shoot up a fuckton of heroin and kill myself because no one loves me and drugs are all i have because I'm a piece of shit degenerate who deserves death anyway"
I actually believe you're being serious in your sarcasm, but that's funny. :lol: So rap/hip-hop is so pervasive that it has infested even emo music. Based on what I think I know about emo-ism - any real, true emo would not be caught dead listening to nor enjoying any "emo rap"... but I know sheeple are sheeple and they each have their own arguments and rationalisations!

slyscorpion said:
N.Y. State of Mind

The World is Yours
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=OtcgB5wMknQ

"I sip the Dom P
Watching Gandhi
Till I'm charged
and writing in my book of rhymes
all the words past the margin
Behold the Mic,
I'm throbbin mechanical movement
Understandable smooth shit that murderers move wit"

Fucking fire tings :D
What a way to start a song

That other track is what got me into Hip-hop in the first place, so I'll save myself writing absolutely all of that out lol.

I'm definitely a hip hop geek if that's even a thing.

One I like is

"You wanna front what?
Jump up and get bucked
If ya feeling lucky duck-then press ya luck
I snatch fake
Gangsta MC's and make em faggot flambe
Ya Nine spray.....
My mind spray-
Malignant mist that'll leave cock defunct
The results ya remain stuffed in
A car trunk
You couldn't come to the jungles of the East popping that thing
You won't survive get live
Catching rec is a thing
I don't gangbang,
Or shoot out bang bang
The relentless lyrics the only dope I sling
I'm a
True master you can check my credentials
Cos I choose to use,
My infinite potential
Got a
Freaky
Freaky
Freaky freaky flow
Control the mic like fidel Ca-stro
Locked Cuba
So deep that you can't scuba-dive my job and identities un-known
Like the doobers
I've accumulated honeys all across the map
Because I'd rather bust a nut than
Bust a cap in your back
In fact my rap snaps your saporilliac
I'm the Mac so i don't need to tote a Mac
...My attack
Is purely mental and it's natures not hate
It's meant to wake ya up
Outta ya brainwashed state stagnate
Nonsense for if you persist
You get ya snotbox bust ya press up on this
I flip I dip
None of the real niggas skip
You don't know enough math to count the mics that I rip-
Peep the Dirty Rotten's scam,
That's his verbal weapon spit-"

That's a banger lol.

slyscorpion said:
N.Y. State of Mind

The World is Yours
https://www.invidio.us/watch?v=OtcgB5wMknQ

I remember the first song dont know the second

Anyways https://youtu.be/lH3hrtp1T84

Another cool song I like.

As for other people. I get it i know a lot of people think this is a crappy style of music. But what about people who have lived in Urban areas for a long time or grew up in them?

Some people go for this style doesnt mean everyone of them is doing a bunch of drugs or bad stuff. I haven't in over two years other than one kind of slip up for a bit with weed but I was quickly corrected by the Gods and told to throw it out and I listened.

I actually like all kinds of music to be honest. From meditation music like Enya ( https://youtu.be/5A01guT4HL4 a person that if some haven't heard on here might really like to check out i belive she is celtic neo pagan and it's really nice meditation music and calming music)
To rock and alternative to pop style to even some metal music i have liked to country i like some of the songs.

Really music is music in all categories some is really bad and some is really good.

There is no one style of music that is evil. I mean even some of the hymm style organ music people could create stuff like that that praised our Gods if they wanted too.

Music is art different people like different things. There is nothing inherently evil about any style or dumb or bad. That would require a certain type of people being inherently evil. Only the Jew is that and they created nothing of their own.

Hip Hop and rap if done right could really be a deep reflection on some things I believe. What about this

https://youtu.be/9G6ro-c0C5E

Love it or hate it this song has made a lot of impact on some people to reflect on the problems in black and urban communities. This song has been popular for a very long time even up to today they still play it on the radio.

Music is a reflection of the soul. Not all rappers are totally shallow or evil or sold out to the Jew or anything.

Just like with metal a lot of people on here I suppose like it from what i seem to hear. However there is stuff in it that is very blasphemous to our Gods and Satanism too and not stuff anyone should really be focusing on in my mind like murder and mutilation and rape etc. I dont even think I should post any example of this on here but if you like metal you know what i mean.

However with metal too there is good stuff thats empowering just like rap.

So my point is music is art and an expression of the soul no style is inherently bad people like what they like the Jew created nothing origional so they didn't originate any style at all they just corrupted what other people came up with.

Hope you understand what I am saying. I personally do like some hip hop and rap music cause I have been around it a lot and grown to like some of it.

What about this.
https://youtu.be/xSmV449phG8 see a reflection of the soul and reflection on how bad conditions are in many peoples lives. This is more deep too.

13th_Wolf said:
"I sip the Dom P
Watching Gandhi
Till I'm charged
and writing in my book of rhymes
all the words past the margin
Behold the Mic,
I'm throbbin mechanical movement
Understandable smooth shit that murderers move wit"

Fucking fire tings :D
What a way to start a song

The thief's theme: play me at night, they won't act right
The fiend of hip-hop has got me stuck like a crack pipe
The mind activation, react like I'm facin' time like
"Pappy" Mason, with pens I'm embracin'
Wipe the sweat off my dome, spit the phlegm on the streets
Suede Timb's on my feets makes my cipher complete
Whether crusing in a Sikh's cab, or Montero Jeep
I can't call it, the beats make me falling asleep
I keep falling, but never falling six feet deep
I'm out for presidents to represent me (say what?)
I'm out for presidents to represent me (say what?)
I'm out for dead presidents to represent me

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back