Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

Don't take it too personal

muriceias

Don't take it too personal when you feel confused or anxious about things

I don't know your experience with your parents but lets consider the parents paper ideally

Imagine that your being is constituted of a family

Your father is your male part and your feminine your Mother

And you are the kid

Your mother will always try to make you chilled.She can explains things to you with symbols that are not literaly reality but will make you understand and keep you feeling good.Like if some beloved dies she will say to you that "it turned to a star in the sky".

Your father will encourage you to do things.If your mother got aware of a danger, she will talk to your father.He can be hard and get stressed sometimes, he may shout to you, but he will protect you

Trust your parents inside you and know that they may fail sometimes.Your father may not encouraged you enough and you can lose opportunities.Your mother may not explain things to you quite well and then you get confused and anxious or scared

But know that they will always work to your good

And as an eternal kid, just do your part

Enjoy and grow

So the Masculine And Logical Part is Father and Feminine And Creative Part is Mother and the Kid is our Spiritual Self or our Soul. Am I right ?

MACKENZIE SPARKS said:
So the Masculine And Logical Part is Father and Feminine And Creative Part is Mother and the Kid is our Spiritual Self or our Soul. Am I right ?

Imagine a man walking the street

He sees this beautiful woman and at the moment he starts to feel unconfortable

He wants to interact with her

His Father says "Go talk to her!"

Then his Mother says "Tell her this and that and she will shine her eyes!"

The Masculine is pure desire and The Feminine is satisfaction

The Masculine is the question and the Feminine is the answer

This man, at the moment that his Father said "Go talk to her!", could not know how to impress her or what to talk at all.In this case, he could even go talk to the woman but he would probably be inconvenient or boring to her and he would be frustrated at the end

Thats why is good to follow common sense when your "parents" doesnt understand each other.There are "parents" that are more wise and powerful than yours.

Honestly, I couldnt find an analogy for the Kid

This man could choose to just follow his way even if he desired to impress the woman and he knew how to.

I think this is the Kid

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back