Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Welcome to Our New Forums

• Our forums have been upgraded! You can read about this HERE

can a Non-dedicated talk to Great Satan

Lionheart72

hi guys, how is it going?

lately I have been reading much about Spiritual Satanism and the Great Satan and the other Great Gods.
I never believed the lies that the xstian church said about Satan, and when I found out the truth about yahweh and his plan to lure souls and energies to him ( after one s life ends), everything made sense and I was able to see the hoax that he is pulling to the sleeping people, so I was not surprised at all.
Well, I know who is the villan now, but that is not enough for me.
I read that Dedicating one's soul to Great Satan is like creating an alliance with Him and be ready to fight for the Cause and embracing Satan's ideals.
I also read that this process will bind my soul to Satan so this process is something very important.

I agree with Satan's ideals and everything I'm reading so far makes sense to me and it is also logical.
Everything is fine but honestly before I dedicate my soul ( which is a vital part of me, like Maxine wrote and like Spiritual Satanism teachs) I really would like to know more about Satan and the other Gods.

Im not talking about reading more, because dedicating my soul is a big thing, so my question to you guys is:

is it possible to contact Satan and talk to Him even if I have not dedicated my soul?
I read some rituals on the website but they all require to be already dedicated to Satan, right?

I just would like to contact Satan somehow, because like I said dedicating my soul is a big step so I want to have something more than just reading here and there.

Do you understand what I mean?

Also, If it is possible to talk to Satan, I would like to know if it is safe, I mean I worried some evil spirits or yahwehs trolls might try to lure me into believing im talking to Satan.

Thank you guys for reading

Satan and the Demons do not spend their time on idle communication, but you may have the grace of receiving a sign from them, based on the degree of seriousness of your intentions and respect.

However, most of the time, being an outsider, makes one liable to issues by the enemy. One of these issues is what you state, creating false communications by the enemy entities to confuse you. Without spiritual knowledge and experience, this is possible, if you get any communication of any sort, that it will be off.

You can try this, and you will see. The Gods exist and they tend to send signals. However, for serious communication, one needs meditation and dedication, as to be taken seriously by the Gods.

Bael came to my girl who wasn't dedicated and was nice to her. He seemed to like her and did some things to help her and protect her sometimes. I think he is hoping though that she dedicates and helps out. So I guess it depends on the situation.

I don't know if Satan himself would come to any non dedicated person or someone who really doesn't do a lot i mean even with me he only personally ever sent energy to me once to let me know he wanted me to write something on here one time and I did and not in full form even Satanists who are dedicated i guess are lucky if they experience him. But one of our Gods might give you a sign or be helpful. I mean they are not like the YHVH thing our Gods actually care about humanity. Its on them though.

Yes, Satan and the power of Hell absolutely show non-dedicated individuals signs of their presence if you reach out to them respectfully.
Back in early 2004, as a newbie/ teen i stumbled upon the JOS and began to experiment by talking to Satan and the Gods in my mind. They gave me powerful signs, real guidance, and help me understand the path which I was about to take and many other things as well.

One night, I was visited astrally by 2 male demons when I was having problems 'keeping the faith' due to be being programmed to fear Satanism which left me undecided. Their presence gave the entire area a light blue hue and were loving, understanding, and listening. I recall one had curly hair, was bearded, had light brown wings, and seemed middle-aged.

I dedicated thereafter.

HS.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back